It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by v3_exceed

umm...it happens.....
it was observed in some type of bird...
the birds would take the eggs that were abandoned as their own, hatch them and raise the chicks....
if I can find the time, I'll see if I can find the article I read on that...

but, I am sure it has happened!

There is the COWBIRD
they have adapted by laying their eggs in other birds' nests. The cowbird will watch for when its host lays eggs, and when the nest is left unattended, the female will come in and lay its own eggs. The female cowbird may continue to observe the nest after laying her eggs. If the cowbird egg is removed, the female cowbird may destroy the host's eggs.

It's close to what you remember, but not quite the same.
Have a look see!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed
reply to post by Haydn_17

WHOOAA there big fella, are you inquiring about my alone time with lotion and a playboy?
Is this some kind of trick question?
Is this leading to, 'if I masturbate I'm gay" ?
This thread is turning pretty wacky all of a sudden.

Have you ever had an orgasm with a mans penis in your hand?

..Ex

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TattarrattaT
(Sorry if this has already been brought up. I don't have time to read the 30+ pages here to find out.)

This one question blows the whole premise out of the water:

Are hermaphrodites natural?

Case closed.

Nature does not always draw a distinct line between male and female.

Oh my god I did not even think of that! Case closed indeed lol. I can't imagine what excuse is going to be used now though.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your (slang term for penis)."

-Dr. Michio Kaku

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Watch out.. this guy is still attached to the church and it's thoughtforms of control. Leave it alone.. Sure, it's not survival oriented, but we are at the end of a cycle and soon, 3rd dimensional reality will no longer be hospitable on this planet.

Back on topic.

What about males who have had previous incarnations as females? Vice versa.. our past lives strongly influence our current hang ups and preferences. Not to mention, it has all been planned by higher aspects of our beings, it's a #ing learning process, why not experience the widest variations? After all, that is what is needed for soul growth and is the primary reason we are in this low density to begin with.

My friend,
I bid you adieu.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your (slang term for penis)."

-Dr. Michio Kaku

Well that "superior intelligence" must be thinking "where did I go wrong... back to the drawing board since they wont reproduce - /delete 14 billions years of evolution? *yes* Start Again? *yes* But lets stick to the plan now..."

Altho I've seen that quote before I've never actually seen Kaku saying it so... But thats ok. Just another brick in the wall of the gay agenda. Now... I've seen other thread where you Mr Jaxon say that those who dont agree / support homosexuality would "gladly kill every homosexual", well... ya know... theres no need to, cause nature takes care of it by making them unable to reproduce thus being condemned to extinction from the minute they are born. If it wasnt for heterosexuals giving birth to thousands of new future homosexuals of course. But ya never know what yer gonna get... its like a russian roulette - a child could come out def, blind, mute, retarded, homosexual or completely healthy.

But hey, even nature makes mistakes and its not like they're rare or hard to find... nature even had entire species as mistakes, so its pretty much possible that homosexuality is a hard-coded error in your less-than fantastic dna string...

In the end it all comes down to if humanity depended on homosexuality it would become extinct or evolve to hermaphrodites or something that could reproduce - so I dont really care if homosexuality is good or bad, natural or not... but when it comes down to assuring the continuity of a species, its just useless. It serves no purpose in the grand scheme of life.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Well, Mr. Smarty Pants, I have a grown daughter and three grandsons, so I guess your 'theory' about my ability to reproduce has now been blown out of the water, now hasn't it! And yeah, almost 7 billion of us now and growing... we soooooo need for EVERYONE to reproduce to keep the species from dying out...

Your logic = EPIC FAIL!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Well, Mr. Smarty Pants, I have a grown daughter and three grandsons, so I guess your 'theory' about my ability to reproduce has now been blown out of the water, now hasn't it! And yeah, almost 7 billion of us now and growing... we soooooo need for EVERYONE to reproduce to keep the species from dying out...

Your logic = EPIC FAIL!

I find it amusing hat you calle him Mr Smarty PANTS.
But i guess you could not help it.
I think you know less about smart. than anything else.
you avatar snottily and condescendingly convicts those
approaching you of your primary atitude of others.
Looking down your adenoids as well.
But you did blow his
theory out off the water didn't you.

Homosexuality is an abnormal choice and abnormal lifestyle.
it is just that past generations knew how to keep the problem les public than it is now.

edit on 25-9-2010 by slugger9787 because: avatar snottily and condescendingly

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Irony = Getting harrassed about your intelligence by a member who a.) cannot spell, b.) cannot construct a proper sentence, and c.) does not know how to use the shift key...

Strawman Fallacy = Attacking my choice of avatar rather that debating the merits of my post...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Homophobia is sooo last century dude...

Especially when its hidden behind bogus pseudo-science.

Research Bonobos.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

go meep yourself you meeping meep. you just want everyone to be aware of where your mind is at, obsessionally that is.
thats me in the corner losing my religion, oh no i said too much, havent said enough.
That is your signature, if you did not wish it to be commented on then do not exhibistionistically display it Mr. J R.

Homosexual behavior is a choice, and an extremely unnatural one, people in the past knew that and that is why they hid their behavior in the dark (closet)
reminds me of the movie Seven.

edit on 26-9-2010 by slugger9787 because: obsessionally that is.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Well that "superior intelligence" must be thinking "where did I go wrong... back to the drawing board since they wont reproduce - /delete 14 billions years of evolution? *yes* Start Again? *yes* But lets stick to the plan now..."

Did it ever occur to you that your god completely understood the detrimental effects of over-population and included a little stop-gap mechanism to control the population from getting out of hand? I thought this God was all knowing and all powerful and here you are worried about him being saddly surprised by how it turned out?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Slugger, I thought maybe you had finished up here and run off but apparently not. Since you feel so strongly and believe so strongly about this, can you please answer something for me.

Originally posted by slugger978
the only reason orgasm is included, is how else are you going to get women to get pregnant over and oover again.pregnancy is hard and painful.

Now the above statement would leave me to believe you have not reached puberty or had an intimate relationship ever in your life. I did ask if you understood that men have orgasms too. When you blew me off the first time it was really no big deal but as long as you are here insisting your deranged homophobic rants should be considered at all, can you please explain to me how men having orgasms gets women to get pregnant?

Again, you know men orgasm too, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

go meep yourself you meeping meep.
thats me in the corner losing my religion, oh no i said too much, havent said enough.
That is your signature, if you did not wish it to be commented on then do not exhibistionistically display it Mr. J R.

Ad hominem

Straw man fallacy

Homosexual behavior is a choice, and an extremely unnatural one, people in the past knew that and that is why they hid their behavior in the dark (closet)
reminds me of the movie Seven.

A difference in Hypothamic Structure between Heterosexual and Homosexual Men

As to the issue of the closet, when one fears for one's life because of the narrow-minded views of the majority, one tends to keep ones private issues private.... but those days are now a thing of the past. You have only two choices now when it comes to homosexuals and homosexuality: Like it or die hating it! We aren't going to go away...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A thought just occurred to me. Okay. If being gay isn't natural, and gay people who become an *item* can't reproduce, then WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW GAY PEOPLE COMING FROM?

It's not like all the gay people become couples and fall in love and spend their lives together BIOLOGICALLY PRODUCING children. Man + man or woman + woman = ZERO CHILDREN.

Therefore, you'd think that "gayness" would die off, if it involved DNA and some physical attributes we are unaware of. Therefore, I conclude that being gay is not part of our anatomy. It must be a part of our psychology.

DISCLAIMER: I am not gay. I was just thinking about the thread.

Heterosexual parents obviously produce the children who will become GAY. No matter how straight the parents are, the kid just wants to be with his/her own gender. There is something going on that we are unaware of. The Universe is at work here. Who is to say that the "universe" is wrong when it creates gay people? Sure, it's not my cup of tea, but it obviously is for many.

And then, if you take that one step further, how can we define what KINDS of *love* are legal or not? In the end, I think we're overthinking it all. If it's legal (no minors), and both parties consent, what's the crime? What's unnatural? The "natural universe" is a pretty strange place, we've learned over the years.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

yes maryann
men have orgasms.
being pregnant is painful, and a lot of work.
orgasm is euporia.
women have to have sex (naturally right) to get pregnant.

since pregnancy is nine months long, they enjoy the euphoria of an orgasm as much as a man.
the euphoria ovrshadows the pain of pregnancy enough to hav them yield to sexual intercourse.

I am sory if i did not respond to this question earlier, i did not read it.

so okay you have a lesbian couple and what do they do?
go out and buy a strap on sex toy in the shape of a BIG penis.

that is not natural.

male homosexual, place their penis in the orifice out of which comes HUMAN WASTE.
they expose their reproductive organ to the filth, pathogens, germs, and bacteria contained therein.

I will tell you why homosexuality is becoming more prevalent today, is because moral relativity has removed values from an absolute objective realm and made personal choices of each their own moral code.

plus scores of mothers are using pampers and huggies, which delays the potty training till about three.
this retards a person in their normal development through the stages of sexual development, and the fortunate ones grow out of this defivit.
the unfortunate ones do not and are GLBT
last paragraph was sarcasam for the benefit of Mr. J.R.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
[quote
As to the issue of the closet, when one fears for one's life because of the narrow-minded views of the majority, one tends to keep ones private issues private.... but those days are now a thing of the past. You have only two choices now when it comes to homosexuals and homosexuality: Like it or die hating it! We aren't going to go away...

contrary Mr. J. R.
it will go away via ontogeny of phylogeny is discombobulated

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
contrary Mr. J. R.
it will go away via ontogeny of phylogeny is discombobulated

+20 points for using really big words... -50 points for using them in the form of gibberish...

Homosexuals have been present in the human species since it's inception, and you somehow delusionally think that we will just stop occuring naturally in the species through pure will... As long as heterosexuals keep procreating, 10% of their children will be homosexual... Simple fact...

edit on 25-9-2010 by JaxonRoberts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Totally dodged my question.

I am still waiting for you to explain the male orgams to me. You said that the reason for the orgasm is to make women feel so good that child birth - nine months after that orgasm - will be less painful.

Let's get to all the flaws in that one at a time, ok?

How does the male orgasm help women with labor pains again?

I will just keep asking until you make sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
These threads are a waste of database storage.
The only thing unnatural here is the obsession small minded people have over what consenting adults do. Spending hours patting each other on the back while claiming they are evil, probably searching for pictures to prove just how evil they are. Another thing that is unnatural is demanding that evidence in front of one's face is somehow false while fantasy is true.

But then, that is another thing that doesn't affect anyones life but the person involved. Oh wait... No, it affects everyone with the Texas schoolbooks being perverted with revisionism. I suppose the god who demands that these things are unnatural also demands people lie for him, unless thats just people desperate to prove he is relevant or exists at all.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join