It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Being Gay is against Humanity and Nature, our core objective as a species is to reproduce, to keep our species alive, there is no such thing as an immortal organism. They all die, and to continue the survival of the species they must all reproduce before they die. To keep the species stable.

It doesn't matter that Earth is overpopulated, if everyone suddenly woke up Gay Humanity would be extinct within 50 years.

People forget, we are surrounded by technology, social trends, but deep down, really we are animals, animals with basic instincts, to survive, to reproduce, for some reason our society is losing its instinct to reproduce, 1% of the UK see themselves as being Gay or Lesbian, not much, but what will the figure be like in 100 years time? 10%?

I know i have probaly offended a lot of people with this thread, i don't intend to, i just want to understand where has the instinct to reproduce with the opposite sex gone?

I am entitled to my opinions, again i mean no disrespect to Gay, Lesbian, Transexual people.

I just want to understand

Thanks

edit on 23-9-2010 by Haydn_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Right.. "No disrespect intended but you are a crime against nature and humanity.." Please, there is nothing BUT disrespect intended in that statement.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic
Right.. "No disrespect intended but you are a crime against nature and humanity.." Please, there is nothing BUT disrespect intended in that statement.

I didn't put it like that, there is no other way to describe it.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

You're so wrong. Howcome being gay is distinct of being part of nature? Gays are people too, y'know? There's homosexuality amongst animals as well. In fact, I consider gayness to be blessing in this overpopulated world. I want more gays (well, not to myself for I am straight)

-v

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Who/what is the victim of this "crime"? your intolerance?

Intolerance is the real "crime" here.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Everything that exists is part of nature.

I am sure that one so wise as to know the "Law of Nature" would know this.

I am glad people with these ideas are usually approaching the end of their stay here.

It only goes to prove that you (the OP) do not like what nature is doing.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Pentothal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Aren't there cases of homosexual dolphins and other animals too... Also being gay is natural, its people who say its not who aren't. If its your instinct to be attracted to the same sex why deny it? Also Homosexuals have been around a looooong time. Sorry OP your the weird one...

I am straight but I really don't care what you do with your life or who you love. Love is love that's all it is. No one has the right to say who you should love...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Who/what is the victim of this "crime"? your intolerance?

Intolerance is the real "crime" here.

No intolerance, i quite happily tolerate being around someone who is gay, i watch TV shows with Gay people in them, i just want to understand, what happened to the instincts

link   
People don't get as much excercise as they used to and hence they don't digest their fatty diets in modern times. That leads to a decline in the production of adrenaline, and hence people are experimenting with anal, they are discovering that the prostate gland is many times more sensitive than the nerve endings at the tip of their penis, and that anal aids in the process of digestion as it causes the muscles in the gallbladder to contract and expand....more and more people are going gay as a result (my hypothesis).

link   
Yet another "gay" thread that serves no pupose, presents nothing but a chance for stars and flags and points.
Boycott this thread.
Bye

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think ATS should allow us to give negative stars and flags. 'Cause this OP diserves them.

I see no point to this thread except generating pages and pages of discussions that go nowhere. Nothing good will come out of this,specially with THAT thread title. The author even admits he knows he has offended people.

Come on. Learn to play nice, people. And just as a last comment, if you want to discuss crimes against nature, you'd be better discussing whale hunting by the japanese, or BP oil spill, or any other REAL crime against nature. Being gay is nothing but someone's sexual orientation.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
Aren't there cases of homosexual dolphins and other animals too... Also being gay is natural, its people who say its not who aren't. If its your instinct to be attracted to the same sex why deny it? Also Homosexuals have been around a looooong time. Sorry OP your the weird one...

I am straight but I really don't care what you do with your life or who you love. Love is love that's all it is. No one has the right to say who you should love...

So your telling me that if every Dolphin, monkey or whatever decided to be Gay it would ok? You would happily accept the demise of a species, by just following "there feelings"?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It was social trends that ensured that people were not gay (Atleast openly) for how many thousands of years? Yes, indeed, we are just animals and guess what? Same sex animals get it on to - Because thats part of nature.

My 15 year old brother recently came out as gay. Said hes never been attacted to a woman, EVER. Now, if it was a crime, would you really want him to force himself to get into a relationship with a female, have her fall in love while he himself doesnt give the same love in return?

I'm sorry my friend but you need to let go of this idea that being "Gay" is wrong. There enough straight human beings in the world to keep the population stable. Not everyone is attracted to the same sex and for many, there attraction isnt enough for them to go chasing the fantasy.

Many homosexuals feel they have no choice - They simply are who they are. And if they are not hurting anyone, why then should we bother ourselves with how humans choose to love one another?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
I think ATS should allow us to give negative stars and flags. 'Cause this OP diserves them.

ATS members happily discuss Religion with a negative outlook.

Whats so different, or is a "Gay" thread a taboo subject?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I always thought of homosexuality as a genetic defect.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Being Gay is a "crime" against Humanity and Nature

Being an idiot could also be a "crime" against Humanity and Nature ..,.

No disrespect to idiots, bigots, and ignorant people.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

So your telling me that if every Dolphin, monkey or whatever decided to be Gay it would ok? You would happily accept the demise of a species, by just following "there feelings"?

Not every dolphin is gay, the species go on. And even gay can have children if they have sex with opposite sex, y'know?

-v

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

I'm sorry my friend but you need to let go of this idea that being "Gay" is wrong. There enough straight human beings in the world to keep the population stable. Not everyone is attracted to the same sex and for many, there attraction isnt enough for them to go chasing the fantasy.

Many homosexuals feel they have no choice - They simply are who they are. And if they are not hurting anyone, why then should we bother ourselves with how humans choose to love one another?

I understand that.

But what happens when the Gay population starts overtaking the Straight population?

It wont happen in our lifetime, but to someones generation there is a very big chance that it will.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is really no point in explaining the nature of being homosexual to you, the fact you even have to ask this 'question' shows the limit of your intelligence and i'm afraid to say that you are just not smart enough to understand diversity of humanity.

People like you give hetrosexual people a bad name.

edit on 23/9/2010 by Traydor because: misspelling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join