It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles - I talk to plants and listen in on tourists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
ABC news story

"I have eavesdropped on what visitors have said," the prince tells the BBC interviewer. "When they're going 'round outside the windows. Sometimes you've got to lie on the floor."

Charles also talks about speaking with the trees and plants in his garden.

"I happily talk to the plants and trees, and listen to them. I think it's absolutely crucial," the prince says. "Everything I've done here, it's like almost with your children. Every tree has a meaning for me."

Okay ... I really don't get this guy. He had Diana but went for the bar-hag instead. He says the plants are 'almost like your children'. (poor kids! worth as much as a garden lily to their father) And he listened in on tourists - to the point that he would lay on the floor and put his ear to the boards.

He must be very lonely ... or something.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It is spelled L-O-O-N-E-Y, not lonely.

I don't know I would suppose that he grew up and has lived a life that is very foreign to most people.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

He's a soul trapped in a circumstance not of his choosing...

If you really think about it, I think it makes him more normal...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
It is spelled L-O-O-N-E-Y, not lonely.

Haha!

I reckon he's a genuinely nice person who perhaps tries a bit too hard - he is desperate for acceptance!

He has latched on to the green movement with zeal, perhaps this was an attempt to show that he is in touch with modern values and popular thinking.

I have sympathy for him, and I kind of respect the fellow for breaking up with Diana for the sake of pursuing his relationship with Camilla. Perhaps this shows that he is a sensitive soul who is aware that beauty is only skin deep.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Prince Charles is such a character, he does make me laugh

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That cracked me up! At least the guy knows how to enjoy himself. Thanks for sharing that with us!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I really don't get this guy. He had Diana but went for the bar-hag instead.

Your quote above says it all.

And I have always felt that Diana's untimely death was planned.

The Royal family couldn't "off with her head" so they had someone construct an "accident".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7fe1540ec0c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 23-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Spelling and I wanted to say something really nasty about Bonny Prince Charles but am controlling myself.

new topics

top topics

join