It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covering Hundreds Of Years Of False Flag Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This is probably the best video I've seen on false flag attacks, why they happen, and how almost every "terrorist" attack has been a false flag thus far.

I know most of you already know this, but this video helps wake up the people that don't.

REMEMBER - Get mad at the people in power, NOT YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN!!!

Repub, democrat, israel, Palestine, black, white, Asian, WILL NOT HURT YOU, the people in control do EVERY DAY!

They want us to be mad at each other, and not them.

STOP PLAYING THEIR GAME!!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Thanks for sharing this wonderful video, though I think I have seen it ealier this year.

With that being said, false flag attacks are needed by the NWO, as the world's population generally wants peace, though will fight if oppression becomes obvious and a sense of security isn't achieved with that oppression. Most of us however won't fight to enrich the elite class, which is what most wars in our current times are fought for.

Most people value security or a perception of security, above all else, to include freedom. This is why Americans and others are so willing to trade liberty for a little percieved security. As much as we like to quote heroes and use buzz-phrases like, "give me liberty or give me death", most people would pick the perception of security in a heart beat. I believe that TPTB know that most people will favor a perception of security over liberty and so they use false flag attacks to manipulate the public to their will by scaring us with threats to our security, while providing the protection and profitting from the whole thing. I believe the mob used to do it too and we call that extortion.

TPTB create a problem, then offer the solution to that problem, though it just so happens that the greatest human motivator and weakness, is fear. So, the best way to manipulate the public, is by using fear. Just as FDR said, the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.

In the past, these people would simply use physical force to manipulate us, though throught out human history, oppressing people by force almost always leads to a revolt so these days, TPTB manipulate us through fear and doing it in just a way that we oppress ourselves, or beg for that oppression by our masters.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
nice video

It amazes me that the people have this information and yet they still buy all the bull from Washington that we are under threat!

I would love to be a fly on the wall when someone actually carries out a real attack.

WHITE HOUSE MEETING:

(Obama): WHAT, who did that, was it you, you, you or me? None of us, well we are the only terrorists, so who could have done it?

SPINELESS GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL: ALIENS?

(Obama): That will work.. send out a press release and appoint an Alien Invasion Tsar and give him $50 billion dollars. Also DNA test everyone stating we need to see who is human as the Aliens look like us...oh and give everyone an RFID chip! Then confiscate all guns stating that bullets make the aliens stronger, which will make it harder for us to kill them.

SPINELESS GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL: Can we also say that they are infected with Alien flu and make everyone take a vaccine I brewed up in my toilet?

(Obama): Sure, anything is worth a go if there's a chance we can kill off 90% of these scumbags who call themselves Americans.

SPINELESS GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL: Oh I know how about we sterilise all the women so the aliens can't breed.

(Obama): NICE... we can claim that we are able to reverse the process when the aliens leave. All we have to do is say that the aliens will take you to their ship and gang rape you until you produce a hybrid child for them, but if you are sterilised they will leave you alone...MAGIC! give that boot licking sheeple another RFID chip!

new topics

join