It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something I finally feel comfortable sharing and hopefully get some insight from others..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sorry to those who posted and I didn't reply. I had to stop looking at all the masks and thinking about it. This is probably the most disturbing dream I have ever had because of the two things mentioned in the OP.

I will try and reply to the ones I haven't answered, sorry it took so long.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This is one of the most interesting dreams I have read on here. S&F for you, thankyou for sharing.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

This is in Florida???
Strange. I just got back from a trip to Florida Monday the 10th (I live in France). I had never been there before. Also went to Louisiana.
The whole time we were there, I had this feeling like I needed to inscribe these places in my brain, because they would soon be gone. Totally irrational.

Then when I got back, I started having nightmares, every night and if I took a nap in the day, in which different things were happening, but always in the same environment- much like you described! Total chaos; people fighting to survive. I could even wake up, then when I went back to sleep, would return to the same thing/place.

It was so troubling I have been blogging about it. It is not happening the last two nights, as if it wore off. But I have a tendancy to tap into the collective subconscious of places I go and live, and have had such visions and dreams show me places that I didn't discover in reality until later.

In a couple of cases, the places and buildings were real, but the events I saw didn't happen- they ended up seeming symbolic of personal transitions or internal events that would take place for me in that place.

I hope that turns out to be the case for you! I mean, personal internal wars and catastrophies are hard too, but they sure beat external wars and catastrophies!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Mblah, thank you for sharing your dream. I have been having similar post-apocalyptic, survivors hiding from authorities dreams myself for a while now. Been documenting that in the Strange Feeling thread in my siggie.

I think more of us are having these dreams than are letting on because, come on, who wants to post a dream nowadays? Especially here. LOL

Anyhoo, thank you for being brave enough to share.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Reminds me of a US invasion dream and had once....last year but with nuances of a re-occuring dream of my own.
The strangely masked soldiers were trying to hunt down certain members of the populace (most of) forced injections.
It's always better to share ...Trust Me.

Words of advice for all the Dreamers..... When you dont share you carry the whole burden and guilt.......
edit on 17-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

~Sighs~ We are all afraid when it comes to our destinies. Some would run, but in turn it affects numerous lives and changes theirs too. All you can do is be strong and face your fears. In the end, even if your not fine, even if you are left shivering and possibly dead.... you'll have peace. Be strong.... fight... and never forget to live life.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i had a dream of seduction. i seduced my mate. while my tongue was active i wanted to use to saliva. at that moment i realized it was a dream and i would be spitting on my pillow. but i thought spitting in dream wont actually happen. but i made a mental note to check it. when i started to move my hand upwards the dream began to be interrupted. hmm... so who the hell wants such a sweet thing to stop. so i stopped my hand right there and continued the other business. forgetting in moments that it was a dream. the last line is a hazy guess.
i woke up, brushed and all, and then remembered to check for it.
guess what, it was wet exactly at the spot. so the lesson is dont spit in dream or release any kind of fluid because there is a good chance that it will actually happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

So I haven't posted in this thread in years but I've started having dreams again of something bad coming. I have had a couple more dreams of military style take over basically and just chaos.

I don't usually get weirded out by military exercises but to be honest this whole Jade Helm things has me a bike spooked especially since my dreams are coming back. I moved away from the area where my initial dream occurred but recently I went back to work in that area and to be honest it freaks me out being there period.

I don't really understand any of this. My dreams have always been VERY telling about my waking life. I just have this feeling something isn't right. Call me paranoid I don't know.

I know Jade Helm is a military exercise but with some of the oddities I've read it makes me wonder. I have a friend who lives in Texas where one of the Walmarts closed for "plumbing" issues and she posts pics and thinks it's funny where to me it seems extremely odd.

I really truly hope my dream all those years ago isn't an indication of things to come.

Anyone want to give me more education on this Jade Helm thing and what they believe it is and anyone thinks it's a front for things to come.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: coquine

Are you still having these dreams?

I had not had them again until recently. It's really weird because I thought they website but lately it's just this uneasy feeling I have.

On a side note you live in my favorite country. I would give anything to live there. FRANCE is my true love.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

That was an old account I had to change - I posted that.

I haven't had any more dreams about that area.

We have a friend in Florida, who has a good friend that is an agent of the FBI, or CIA, (it's been a few years, my memory is getting foggy on the details). But he had built a massive security system around his home, in which he has a veritable armory (a huge collection of firearms and ammunition). He was getting really paranoid and proclaimed that a civil war was coming to the USA. He claimed he knew (through some sort of secret info) that a race war was going to happen in the not so far future, and he was preparing for it.

At the time we took that as crazy ramblings of a man losing his mind. But time and time again, as I see more events like the recent church shooting, it returns to memory and I wonder.... I wonder if the government and corporate masters would have a reason for wanting to provoke and create an internal race war?

I don't know. But he claimed it was going to be hugely destructive. So that comes to my mind again, as I return to this thread.

So have you had similar dreams again?

France is great, only problem is there are so many french people. LOL - I'm kidding. But when I see the drought conditions in my native California, I am glad I got out in time. We live in an area that has lots of water. We actually move to this particular area largely because of dreams I was having many years ago concerning some sort of catastrophies, which told me to seek high ground, with everything we need to be autonomous. So we found outselves an old guard construction on top of a mountain with three foot thick stone walls, a couple natural springs, land, old stone ovens outside, and even some equipment like a horse drawn plow.

Even if nothing ever happens to the world, I am still glad we heeded the dreams because we love living here, and it made us less fearful in a general way. We're a little less likely to feed into mass fear production in the collective atmosphere.
edit on 23-6-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Sounds like a wonderful place to live! I've looked into moving there for years. I would
Give up my citizenship to live there. In my heart I feel
It's my home and I belong there. Maybe one day!

I have had a few dreams over the last couple
Months that are very vivid and they are about something going down. I wish I could get out of this area.

As far as a race war it's pretty obvious. One just has to watch the news and read the Internet to see divide. They want to divide the races, all of them and cause chaos. It's scary.

If you look at all the recent mass shootings lately and not just the ones involving one race there is an agenda, gun control. I'm not a gun owner not have I ever shot one but I see it clear as day. When I go back and look at these mass shootings there's always something political going on they want to distract the public frim, highly convenient!

What it all means I don't know. I just know I want out of the area where my dream took place. When I went back after 4 years for work that dream popped in my head especially with all that's going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You are not crazy. I have had several dreams come true to exact detail. It's not always good

I'm happy you opened up. It helps those that are scared to.
edit on 17-7-2015 by TaintedDove because: Wrong spelling

<< 2  3  4   >>

join