It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK gay, lesbian and bisexual population revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
There are lies , damned lies and statistics ..... cant remember off hand who said that but wise words indeed, i mean statistically 3/4 of my friends are straight and the remainder are gay one of whom in a rather drunken moment stated i was a homophobe to which i replied don't be silly i'm a heterosexual and define my sexuality as enjoying the sexual company of a woman, i admit i don't understand the need to lay with another man it is an abhorrent thought to me and makes me shudder, now let me turn that around i said to my friend imagine sharing your bed with a woman..... ugggghh he said point taken.
As to the kissing and cuddling in public, well a little decorum here i think and modesty from all members of society wouldn't go a miss, you want to go stick your tongue down someones throat then please find a very dark corner or a room and try to respect others around you more over have a little dignity and self respect.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by weaverre

Oh but it is okay for hetrosexual couples to stick thier tongues down each others throats in public? Can you not see the double standards here? As I said before and I will state again. Tolerance Ha, what a joke.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by weaverre

Oh but it is okay for hetrosexual couples to stick thier tongues down each others throats in public? Can you not see the double standards here? As I said before and I will state again. Tolerance Ha, what a joke.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

ermm please read the post again i stated :-

[ well a little decorum here i think and modesty from all members of society wouldn't go a miss ]

not to worry we all make mistakes eh

<< 1  2   >>

join