It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are the OSers gonna end? Zero evidence to point to any concise conclusion.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Spot on. I fail to see any viewpoint that would not want to know the truth about what happened on 9/11. For those convinced the OS is true, there might be a few things they should know:

Really?... Let's actually find out if anything you said is true...

One Commission member quit believing the investigation to be a "sham"

...Show us EVIDENCE for this...NOT RUMORS...but EVIDENCE...

The general counsel for the Commission threatened the DOD for consistently feeding them misinformation and lies.

Again, show EVIDENCE, and not CLAIMS...

Most of the steel that was evidence in the WTC buildings, 1, 2 & 7 was shipped off and destroyed before any investigators had the chance to examine it.

I have already shown these claims are BS. First of all there were almost three thousand Americans who died in that day and their remains were all over the place... If these bodies, and body parts had been left for three or four days alone disease would have spread in New York city and we would have had another problem with more people dying because of disease, so they couldn't leave the dead Americans, or the survivors for days on end and allowed people like you just to look aorund searching for your dellusions meanwhile you, and a few hundred of thousands others walked over the remains of DEAD AMERICANS...

I also showed EVIDENCE that even recently the last remaining rubble from 9/11 were examined and they STILL found human remains from some of the Americans who had died that day...

It is nothing more than BS the claims that "they sold all the steel and rubble to China"...

Mayor Guiliani, as a former prosecutor, knew that doing so constituted disturbing a crime scene and destruction of evidence, but persisted anyway.

No, what he and authorities knew, despite the ignorance portrayed by some, is that you can't leave thousands of bodies to rot even in Sptember, and it wasn't a cold Septmber, for days on end because you would have an epidemy of disease spreading in New York...

The initial tests on the steel done for NIST failed to show temperatures hot enough to cause failure so they fired the lead scientist and replaced him (Kevin Barrett) with someone who would find the results the Commission wanted.

As I remember well what the tests showed was that temperatures were not high enough TO MELT STEEL... but hey after over 9 years exagerating some more after all the exagerations and lies made by the "9/11 truthers" and others it doesn't matter right?...

Not only did President Bush and VP Cheney refuse to testify under oath for over a year, but former President Clinton and VP Gore also refused to testify.

... Testify OF WHAT?... Made up exagerations and lies made by you?... You people want to accuse the government of lying about 9/11 YET YOU ARE USING EXAGERATIONS AND LIES TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS?.... Ironic at the least...

When you research the members chosen for the Commission you will find many conflicts of interest and business and personal relationships that should have precluded their being appointed.

Agian SHOW EVIDENCE...and please do not insult people's intelligence by giving CLAIMS from websites not showing any evidence at all...

I could fill 10 pages this way but to cut to the chase many of us do not believe we have had a fair and impartial investigation into the events of 9/11/2001.

Ten pages of what...lies, and exagerations?... That is not evidence...

A few million dollars to satisfy the curiosity of tens of millions of Americans is a small price to pay. I for one, would be glad to leave 9/11 behind and never have to think about it again. It is an open wound on the American psyche that needs closure and healing. When we have answers that are verifiable many of us will sleep better once again.

Million were ALREADY SPENT...and we are in an economic crisis yet YOU, and some others want to spend millions more on nothing more than lies, and exagerations?....

Why is it that some of you who believe the OS feel it is your duty to bash anyone who questions it? Are you so sure of the answers yourself that you have no questions unanswered?

The OP, alongside the mayority of the "9/11 truthers" and others siding with them have been labeling, and insulting those of us who are actually asking for REAL EVIDENCE, and not lies, and exagerations...

Despite showing NOT ONE IOTA OF EVIDENCE the OP claimed those of you who believe the government was behind 9/11 are not ignorant while those of us who actually look at the evidence are the ignorant ones. You people have constantly shown, and even after over 9 years of not being able to provide ONE SINGLE PROOF of your claims, you still want to spend millions more when millions of Americans have lost their jobs and we are in an economic mess...

If the OS is true I will never enter a high-rise steel building again, someone could drop a cigarette butt on the carpet and thousands might die!

See? this is the sort of nonsensical BS we have to deal almost daily with people like you...

How in your freaken right mind can you claim that a figgen cigarette is the same as a PASSENGER PLANE WITH FUEL CRASHING INTO A SKYSCRAPPER....

Your last statement clearly shows you people can't think clearly. That is all your have proven...

edit on 28-9-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: errors

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

What I was stating, was, Why come here? do you need to influence everyone of your belief? We discuss the theory, or conspiracy theory.. so if you wish to confirm that the OS is a conspiracy theory, with all do respect, stick around.. but you won't. So let others who wish to discuss the incident, discuss it. You don't need to push your agenda, or your "theory", because all information regarding your "theory" has been published, and accepted by the MSM. So... again, whats the purpose of OSers puting in their two cents?

I'm sorry? We're not allowed to discuss our opinion of 9/11 on a 9/11 forum? Why?

You have no idea what my beliefs are, or what my agenda is. You also have a shaky understanding of the situation if you think that "all information" regarding my "theory" has been published.

You should understand that "The OS" is a concept invented by the Truth Movement to make discussion easier. It doesn't exist as an entity. One is not either a "Truther" or an "OSer". I fit into neither camp, and most people with a nuanced viewpoint don't either.

the evidence that OSers aren't just regular people who have done research, is overwhelming.. many of which seem to get paid. I havent met one person, ONE, NOT ONE, off of the forums, who havent questioned the events. Except those who say, "theres no point to research, because it doesnt matter, move on." So... your purpose is to... persuade, dillude, and misinform... to push any and all discussion out the window.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2010 by Myendica because: coin

haha, 11 threads started by you in how many days? yeah paid... I hope ATS isnt down with this collusion. but I think Im wrong... can any one say, INFILTRATION

I don't care whether you think I'm paid or not. The fact remains that I'm at liberty to express my views here as long as I abide by the rules of the forum. Your questioning of my and others' motives is pointless and actually unrelated to the debate anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Whats the point of this thread?

You want conspiracy how about that interview where the reporter asks BUSH about his involvement in SKULL n BONES and BUSH replies "Its so secret we cant talk about it", CONSPIRACY!
Not a claim but proof.

It seems to me that you have some issues about people getting together and talking, stating their opinions or information on a website created for just that. If your problem is that you dont understand this, then you need help.

'A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song'

edit on 28-9-2010 by Dr Cosma because: ?

edit on 28-9-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Don't make up lies to support previous lies. Kennedy removed General Lyman Lemnitzer as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff specifically becuase of Northwoods. This is in the public record and it cannot be debated. The US gov't also never went through with Northwoods, which is likewise in the public record and likewise cannot be debated.

The Gulf Of Tonkin confirmed false flag operation that actually saw fruition, who's head rolled for that one? Just wondering.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
The Gulf Of Tonkin confirmed false flag operation that actually saw fruition, who's head rolled for that one? Just wondering.

Technically, the entire Johnson administration.

I find it interesting how you conspiracy people have this blind zealotry in dragging any number of other conspiracies into the 9/11 conspiracy discussion, like that supposedly is proof of something. Is this becuase you're using these other conspiracies as some proxy evidence of a 9/11 conspiracy, or is it that you think the 9/11 conspiracy is just one among a continuous string of related conspiracies?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Roots of incorrect notion

The incorrect notion that all dead bodies inherently cause diseases is consistent with:

1. The incorrect historical miasma theory of disease, which held that diseases are spread by foul air—in this case fouled by the stench of decomposing corpses.
2. Confusion between normal decay processes and signs of disease and the incorrect idea that microorganisms responsible for decomposition are dangerous to living people. "Microorganisms involved in the decay process (putrefaction) are not pathogenic"[2].
3. After a major disaster disease among survivors is indeed a problem, but is actually due to living in harsh conditions with poor sanitation. "Survivors present a much more important reservoir for disease [than cadavers]"[2].
4. Noting that corpses of those who died from certain contagious diseases (for example, in epidemics) do, indeed, spread disease, such as the case with smallpox and the 1918 flu, and incorrectly generalising this to all corpses.

According to the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) "concern that dead bodies are infectious can be considered a 'natural' reaction by persons wanting to protect themselves from disease" although "the risk that bodies [of those killed in a natural disaster] pose for the public is extremely small"[2].

I have already shown these claims are BS. First of all there were almost three thousand Americans who died in that day and their remains were all over the place... If these bodies, and body parts had been left for three or four days alone disease would have spread in New York city and we would have had another problem with more people dying because of disease, so they couldn't leave the dead Americans, or the survivors for days on end and allowed people like you just to look aorund searching for your dellusions meanwhile you, and a few hundred of thousands others walked over the remains of DEAD AMERICANS...

And of cos no one would be walking on top of dead bodies, they couldve sealed the area off. After all it was a major disaster that happend and when something like that happens you want to check out the evidence. When a cop comes on the scene first thing he dont touch is the evidence. When you crash your car first thing you do is not MOVE it.

Disease would not have spread so dont speak bull#, n i know what bull# smells like, im from Spain.

'Dig the well before you are thirsty'

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Technically, the entire Johnson administration.

I find it interesting how you conspiracy people have this blind zealotry in dragging any number of other conspiracies into the 9/11 conspiracy discussion, like that supposedly is proof of something. Is this becuase you're using these other conspiracies as some proxy evidence of a 9/11 conspiracy, or is it that you think the 9/11 conspiracy is just one among a continuous string of related conspiracies?

Conspiracy people? What are you? You are at a conspiracy website.. And do you always over generalize? You put everyone in the same boat/...... Such a nice name, you have to be "good". I like the old looking picture too, makes you seem some sort of respectful person, or dignified.. Maybe I should put a picture of an older person wearing a suit, maybe people will just agree with me also..

enjoy

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Don't make up lies to support previous lies. Kennedy removed General Lyman Lemnitzer as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff specifically becuase of Northwoods. This is in the public record and it cannot be debated. The US gov't also never went through with Northwoods, which is likewise in the public record and likewise cannot be debated.

Did the USS Maddox not engage NVA torpedo boats on August 2, 1964?

It's clear that the Johnson administration decided to take advantage of a situation in which the facts were murky, but calling it a false flag is pathetic. Especially if you compare it to the Mukden incident or Gleiwitz incident, hell even the cancelled Operation Northwoods.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join