It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polysorbate 80 In Swine Flu Vaccines = Infertility In Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fbcfd3cb6fc.jpg[/atsimg]

Ah the friendly helpful WHO and Big Pharma are here to save us again!! NOT!!

Would you feel comfortable being injected with a vaccine that contains a substance that has been strongly linked to infertility? Well, if you take the Fluarix swine flu vaccine manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline or any of the other swine flu vaccines that contain Polysorbate 80 that is exactly what you will be doing. If you are considering getting the swine flu vaccine, or any other vaccine for that matter, perhaps you should educate yourself about EXACTLY what is in these vaccines before you allow them to be injected into your body.

No pricks thank you. Talking about the needles, not the government!!

In the package insert for Fluarix, GlaxoSmithKline specifically mentions that they cannot guarantee that their flu vaccine will not damage your fertility: "FLUARIX has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility." Thanks to foolishly passed laws by the U.S. government, you will not be able to sue anyone if it does leave you infertile.

Nice. There's going to be alot of starting pistols out there soon!!

organichealthadviser.com...

edit on 23/9/2010 by stevcolx because: Sorry about forgetting the link!!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Where are you getting your facts from a link would be great. I know big pharma companies are guilty of stuff but you need facts before you make claims like this. As well as control groups, you can't make a claim based on 50 cases out of 1000, without knowing prior history.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

The OP may have gotten it from infowars.com or from this site which infowars lists as a source.

It's definitely a troubling allegation. I haven't read through the whole article yet though.

PS to OP -- still probably a good idea to edit your source link into your post.

edit on 9/23/2010 by americandingbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Polysorbac-80 (also know as: Tween 80 or E433) is used in food, cosmetics and a lot of medication.

Experiments with rats showed faster growing sexual organs in hand with functional decline. The effects on humans in that matter is not researched.

Other Tests/Security sheets about that stuff i read say that the "Ames (in vitro) test on rabbits: negativ". In other words doesn't have an influence on their reproduction (organs)

Most of my sources are german but i'll try to find some (i trust) in english.

Sources:
p ei.de
syskem.de

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
you know,

its articles like this that make heroin addicts look like professionals.

they at least have an idea of what they are injecting into themselves...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Ahh I read the article and had to stop at rats, rats are the FIRST stage in drug testing and have no application to humans but rather to the side effects that MAY happen. If anyone has study research methods you would know that anything tested on rats cannot be automatically applied to humans. The fact they are mentioning rats as evidence shows how little the article knows about human genetics. There was a famous drug case where they went from rats to humans and the effects were vastly different, in rats there was no effect however in humans children were born with phocomelia, ( born without limbs, the images are quite disturbing to some so I advise caution).

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Yeah thanks for pointing that out. Edit done. Whoops!!

top topics

join