It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I went from Abducted to Contacted. - Part #1.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

I am 100% sure that won't happen. You need to start accepting the facts brother.

Yeah, because as soon as we get interstellar travel we'll stop building our war machine....

You and I will probably not be around for the first conquest of an extraterrestrial planet - but the day is coming where other people will see such a day.

Eventually we'll develop the capability to destroy the aliens who have been abducting humans (the ones within range anyways). The poor abductees will be avenged. We will have retribution for the countless years of abuse and meddling.

It will be glorious.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Trueman

I am 100% sure that won't happen. You need to start accepting the facts brother.

Yeah, because as soon as we get interstellar travel we'll stop building our war machine....

You and I will probably not be around for the first conquest of an extraterrestrial planet - but the day is coming where other people will see such a day.

Eventually we'll develop the capability to destroy the aliens who have been abducting humans (the ones within range anyways). The poor abductees will be avenged. We will have retribution for the countless years of abuse and meddling.

It will be glorious.

I can only answer to you with what they let me see about these next years.

I can tell you very soon you'll wake up with a ship on top of every city, without warning and in complete silence. No goverment will stop it and war will come as never before in mankind. One of the first type of crafts we will see have a shape similar to a paper plane and much bigger than the UFOs we have seen in videos. It crossed my mind those could be war ships.

The war I mention is not ours, it is theirs.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So I WAS RIGHT!
It will be a Military expedition, and going to use Earth because of its location in the galaxy and because of its resources.
Our Govts will be dismantled and we will be put to work to feed their war machine
Our solar system will be near the front linesbetween the confederation and the Gorgon, a reptillian race

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I hope not. I don't know to many details of that but other contactees friends told me years ago that the zeta reticulans (greys), reptilians and few more races have bad intentions. This war has lot to do with spirituality. This group decided to continue their evolution without God long time ago and now they got stuck in the evolution process.

The entire galaxy knows our planet is about to level up to the next dimmension. The greys want to create hybrids to allow them be part of this progress on Earth. Also these hybrids may be a way to take over the planet.

Reptilians have different intentions. They don't live between the good and evil concepts.They claim to have a relation with us from acient times. I had only one experience with this race, years before I came to USA, one of them showed me a map of the United States, on top of that was a triangle shaped object about 5 inches size and with some kind of lens in the center. The object pointed me some places in the USA.

All these "bad" ones work with the the fallen ones mentioned in the bible. The "good" ones strongly believe we should be helped in our evolution process.

Meanwhile, another war will be between us and Nature, fighting for food and busy trying to survive. Some will be evac first.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There are some interesting things I would like to share too:

- First, for many years my first memory was when I was 4. But one day while doing psychedelic drugs, I accessed that pre-natal memory and it's amazing, because I also saw the same thing like you, the "red warmth", the changing of diapers, and before a black space with light beings floating, I was always very aware during those experiences.

- Second, the paralysis, strange noises and lights is a typical out of body experience. I had several, even while sober and when I was young. Never encountered any aliens, but some spirits. When I was young I had however many dreams about spaceships and aliens, and abductions too.

- Third, I have seen a UFO back in 99 very close to me, and shining light over me, but I remember being always on the floor, so nothing happened to me back then; and I have seen star-like UFO formations in recent years, but only in places with very dark skies.

- Fourth, I have many dreams about the future, I keep seeing similar stuff, but I don't know whether it's true or not, because things are often symbolic of other stuff in dreams. I see floods, a partial social collapse, and later by 2040s, spaceships in the air, flying transports, and much later a kind of much stranger living, we are only half-physical, and half made of light, kind of hybrid, mind communication and levitating, this is sometime 300 years from now. As I told you, I still don't know very much about these dreams, what I know is that the out of body experiences were real (because i went outside of my body and saw things, which when I wake up were there, and there would be no means of knowing them)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I heard mixed reviews about ATS before signing up. More negative than positive views were displayed but I took the chance and there are indeed some very interesting topics. Although none really have any definitive answers.

I am sorry to question your judgment and your experience but I have an idea that something closer to home is responsible for these so called "Alien Abductions".

Maybe some sort of testing in certain foods that only effect a percentage of the population. Maybe realistic dreams. Maybe just an over active imagination. Maybe just an early sign of a mental disease that is nurtured by our processed foods, sugared diets, polluted atmosphere.

To me no one has been abducted by Aliens, little green men, grey's that probe or unhappy mother in laws.

I hope you find out what it is that really happened to you.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
But one day while doing psychedelic drugs, I accessed that pre-natal memory and it's amazing, because I also saw the same thing like you, the "red warmth",

My point, always something closer to home.

Drugs? Well I can not take people like this seriously.

Drugs can and will do things that alter your perceptions and often leads to wild and lucid dreams even in a waking state.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

Brother, I don't have a doubt about my experiences, you do. Theoric explanations or scientific analysis are a useless way to try to avoid facing the facts.

Anyway, I decided to write all that to inspire others living with this kind of memories in secret. I think it worked.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRed

Originally posted by segurelha
But one day while doing psychedelic drugs, I accessed that pre-natal memory and it's amazing, because I also saw the same thing like you, the "red warmth",

My point, always something closer to home.

Drugs? Well I can not take people like this seriously.

Drugs can and will do things that alter your perceptions and often leads to wild and lucid dreams even in a waking state.

Even if I certainly consider drugs a wrong way to reach an alpha state, nobody can deny this is a method used for centuries by other cultures. Shamans and spiritual guides in South America, Africa and many other places of the world had been using this method.

For that reason, you can't say "Drugs? Well I can not take people like this seriously". That only shows great ignorance and disrespect.

Besides that, your comment can be discouraging for other persons wanting to express their experiences.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Oh stop making up stories to make yourself seem special. You werent abducted. Its so amusing how all these abductees have absolutely zero evidence. No credible witness, no trace of contact, no forensic support. Its a joke, dream on!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

What kind of war? Did the being show you anything celestial?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

What kind of war? Did the being show you anything celestial?

They are devided, like us. Different opinions and different reasons to be here or to come here. One part follows God and the other is against Him. I'm not a prophet and don't have many details, but we all will find out at the same time soon.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join