It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Drinking Juice Boxes Makes you Gay

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That shows just how much he has been programmed himself. However, I do find this somewhat humorous, so I'll have a quick laugh.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

just last week we had a show on national tv here in finland adressing the problem so AJ is not that far off.

Gender bender chemicals are known phenomena. If you guys wanna laugh about it, sure go on. But don't say that you weren't warned:

External Link about gender bender chems.

ATS thread about gender bender chems.

Enjoy the read.

-v

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The video of the old homosexual warning is completely hilarious, I can't believe what I just saw.

"It's not a disease you can see, like smallpox. It's a disease OF THE MIND!!!!!"

And, "a homosexual who demands relationships with members of the same sex."

Interesting choice of words there, "demands." I wonder if the same guy would use the same word to describe heterosexuals.....

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is like so messed up man...come on Alex, man....and with the gadsden flag t-shirt and everything.....
edit on 9-10-2010 by Metallic Monk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Stop bashing Alex, the bisphenol-A is what feminizes men and hyperfeminizes women. It's why girls go into puberty at age 7, listen to the show or don't comment on it.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
ah, the old statistical gambit: 95 percent of felons in prison have eaten broccoli in the past 12 months. hence, eating broccoli makes you more likely to commit a felony.
95 percent of gay men admit drinking juice boxes at some point in their lives...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by fooks
i knew it!!!
dam!
now what am i gonna do?

Redecorate.
I suppose.

good one!!! I am LMAO!

I like those juice boxes too.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I've been reading more and more these days about the chemicals in plastic bottles and cartons and I'm starting to believe they do have an effect on the body; especially childrens bodies. My 9 year old daughter has suddenly, (just this year) become overweight and is growing breasts. Her eating habits are fine, and she gets plenty of exercise, so this bottle/hormone/chemical thing is attracting my attention more and more. She drinks lots of juice, all from plastic containers. They're very hard to avoid.
I need to do something fast.

Get a juicer or else, dare I say ... have them actually eat whole fruit ! !!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Eat your GM foods
Drink you posion laced drinks
Take your contimanited vaccines developed and payed for by Eugenisists
Laugh at Alex Jones
Be good little sheeple
Its your choice to do so.

edit on 9-10-2010 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
www.takepart.com...
Hormones in milk causing babies in China to grow breasts

Here is something else to laugh about (Not)
edit on 9-10-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There are depictions of gay sex in ancient paintings and other art. Sexual orientation is likely modified by environmental contaminates but I hardly think it accounts for all of it. I mean there was no big conspiracy to make us all gay a thousand years ago but there is evidence that there were gay people then. I will put this into the hot head jumping to conclusions with limited processing of the data at hand category.

That category has many other entries by Alex Jones I should add.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
My Great Uncle was gay. He was in the Army. He met American Army & Air Force servicemen in London during the War, a great time was to be had during the air raid blackouts, seemingly, underground shelters weren't just for sheltering *cough*

Of course, there weren't much plastics about in those days. And yet gays were still as rampant then as they are today.

I guess that little slice of my family's lore rather destroys Alex's latest theory. He's bonkers.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

ENDGAME Alex Jones

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think he is right only if you sip the straw in a gay way....

2nd line

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
My Great Uncle was gay. He was in the Army. He met American Army & Air Force servicemen in London during the War, a great time was to be had during the air raid blackouts, seemingly, underground shelters weren't just for sheltering *cough*

Of course, there weren't much plastics about in those days. And yet gays were still as rampant then as they are today.

I guess that little slice of my family's lore rather destroys Alex's latest theory. He's bonkers.

No how does your little anecdote about your Uncle prove anything
You are easy to put down Alex as bonkers without any real proof
It seems you believe in the 10 second attention span msm without offering anything of any depth

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I think he is right only if you sip the straw in a gay way....

2nd line

So how do Gays sip drinks ?
second line
bottom line???

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

geez.... in a gay way....

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Listen. Gay people are born gay. The only reason that they have come out now is because society is tolerant enough to accept them now. They were treated very bad before. It's because people have no idea about things like the Stonewall riots and what it did to highlight the situation that gay people were in that they bring up these ideas that chemicals in our food makes people gay. To them it seems like the gays just popped up out of nowhere.
Of course the chemicals-in-food theory only "explains" male homosexuality. But what is your explanation for female homsexuality?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Alex jones could be another truth filter, like David Icke. Have somebody spout nonsense, then make them say something you want to hide in plain sight and presto, it is tarnished as nonsense and everybody who adresses it is i probably just as crazy.

Some things happened and some things did not happen. If David Icke says he believes some politicians are shapeshifting reptilians, he is plain crazy, but if he says the holocaust happened, it still happened.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have been passive all my life, so drinking juice has had no real effect on me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join