It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang of Lithuanian squatters 'snatch ANOTHER home while owner is out

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1
[m

I was surprised until I read this took place in England. Why? Because they dont have guns like we do in the USA. If these gypsies took over my house when I was out of town and claimed it as their own, if I didn't have access to my own guns, I would borrow a friends and break in to my own home at night with a few friends. Every one of them would be tied up, detained and prosecuted as trespassers.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Timothyd7

It is worse than that, they have been completely denied the "right" of self defense.

Defend yourself or come to the aid of a victim and YOU will be prosecuted.

It is pathetic. To Americans, this story is almost unreal because our laws are not this level of PC insanity. Here, people in your house, cops will remove, or you can remove them quite easily.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
wow authorities are powerless against this??
theyre #in useless anyways
I dare someone to try this to me
meet six shots.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

This beggars belief! I am gob smacked that you could leave your house to walk your dog then someone can break in, change your locks and steal your home! Then the gutless PC government will put this person through a court case to get his home back because of thse scumbags human rights! They should be turfed out immediatly, arrested for breaking and entering at the minimum. Serve their sentence then deport them or just deport them immediatly.

I do not want this scum in my country.. And for all yku hand wringers out there... Remember it could be your home next..

Pffft

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Let's start from the beginning:

1. It is not your house if you are just renting it. It is landlords property and he, being a scumbag, can rent it out to someone else while you still live in it.

2. It can't be called breaking in if it was the landlord who has the keys to his own property.

3. Agree on the government part and useless laws.

4. You can't just throw out and arrest someone from their rented house even if you where still living in it. Blame the landlord not the scammed tenants.

5. I agree that a lot of Lithuanian immigrants are uneducated criminals (I am Lithuanian after all) but you can't just deport them as they are in the UK legally (EU remember?).

As for all of the people here complaining about the gangs from Baltic countries. Don't worry. They will move on to Sweden and Norway in a few years just like they moved to UK and Ireland from Spain and Portugal.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Pumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Timothyd7

Guns have nothing to do with it at all.

If guns were as freely available over here as they are in the US all that would have happened is that there would have been a few dead Lithuanians and at least one dead Englishman.

What a result!

Keep your guns, we don't want them, how many times do we have to say it?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I had to call the police the other week because of an incedent with our next door neighbor who we are engaged in a noise dispute with, and you want to know how long it took them to get here? it took them FIVE HOURS!
If this had been a case like this, the squatters would probably be tucking into a hot meal by the time the cops arrived!

I dare them to try it on our street, they'll be contending with some real nutcases & hard nuts, including myself if I had to! I wouldn't sit around while someone's home was stolen, f that. Don't illegal migrants realise they can simply apply for council housing, claim a miriad of benefits and live like a king if they play the system right? All perfectly within the law, dispite their illegal status!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

If this happened to me these folks would wake up to the sounds of me laughing, at about 3am, and when they looked out the window they'd see me surrounded by a few empty gas cans and holding a book of matches.

Hopefully they'd get the hint before I got bored of laughing.

I really understand your sentiments here and under section 2 of the human rights act i think it is you have the right to defend yourself and properties with minimum force, im not sure an empty bottle of gas falls into this category but forceful removal probably is like a thick ear, trouble is the old fella doesnt have a hope in hell of doing this so mr copper get yer finger outta yer bum and do yer job that the public pay you for because yes you are a public servant i know you hate to be reminded of it but get on and lets get our £'s worth out of you for once.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i tell you a true story,about when i was a young lad working for a local construction firm,it was only a small construction firm,with about 10 people working for it,well anyway,we had a complete refit of this house,we had been working on this house for like 3 mths,and coming to the end of the job,and one morning we found all the locks on this house had been changed,well it turn out that 6 albanian men had decided to squat in this house,and the owner of the house called the police,but the police said their was nothing they could do,and the owner of the house refuse to pay my boss of the time for most of the work that had been done,and it was a job were most of the work payments were to be paid on completion,which also means us workers could'nt get paid,so my boss was so outraged by this,he got all of us(10 men and some big irishmen with it may i add) to get up at 4 in the morning,and gave us all bats and lumps of wood,and we broke into the house,at first light,and all these men were sleeping on the floor,and we woke them up and gave them 5 mins to get their stuff and get out,or face whats about to happen,well these men got up so fast and ran out of that house,and we completed the work and got paid,morale of the story,sometimes you have to take the law into you're own hands....

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

What a disgrace - I'll be whacking this all over facebook and making it go viral hopefully. EVERYONE here should do the same. These scumbags are an absolute bunch of @£%^&*(*%$%^

Poor old chap - and yes; all nay-sayers/ human rights 'extremists' should be aware that it could be YOUR fragile aunt, father, grandma etc who loses out next.

If I lived in the local community, I'd organise a vigilante group to deal with the MOFO's. Bearing in mind that the women may not have had any control over the matter (and certainly the children won't) whoever was up for such a "citizen's eviction" would need to make sure they handled the women and children sensitively - probably taking their own wives or girlfriends, and ensuring they look after the vulnerable Lithuanian family members while the menfolk 'deal with' the responsible adult males in the family.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I was a very proud Englishman at one time, but it seems like my country has gone to complete ****. I'm glad I immigrated to the US, I wont even go for a holiday...all I have is the beautiful memories of my country of old.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Apparently the old man went to stay with friends for two and a half days; he wasn't walking his dog as claimed in the OP. However, there were no rental agreements in place; these Lithuanians knew exactly what they were doing - they would've been unprepared for confrontation if they thought they were the legitimate tenants. As you can see from the picture in the original news article, the women are in fact deeply involved in this. See the knife? And yet the police claim it's a civil matter? WTF?

They are beneath morality, beneath respectability - they chose to deny someone else their human rights, then to assault, intimidate and threaten their victims. They do not have a right to be protected under the UK judicial system, other than their obvious right to life. Kick 'em out, kick 'em in and then get them out of the country.

Sad thing is, this will be used as propaganda for the BNP. It makes me so angry that our political/law enforcement/judicial system is so bloody weak! Common Law says that no-one is allowed to cause harm or loss to another. Therefore, in a country where people get sent to jail for not paying a statutory (not actually legal in the strictest sense) 'council tax', how the hell can the police say there is no justification for arresting and prosecuting these people? I'll be writing to my MP to ask the question. Do the same! And get it all over Facebook too. People need to know about the risk to their property and personal well-being.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
You have all been stressing the age factor of the disowned pensioner,
throwing in lots of compassion.

I am the same age and I feel still like when I was 20.
I need no compassion and I could still handle such a problem by
physical force, if no other immediate peaceful means were available.

You all forget that in the near future, at least in Europe, we are going
to work up to that age.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pumper

Since you're Lithuanian, I understand that you don't have the same reason and logic that actual civilized countries, but I'll answer anyway.

1. It is not your house if you are just renting it. It is landlords property and he, being a scumbag, can rent it out to someone else while you still live in it.

Wrong. It's not your property, but you're renting it. As long as you pay your monthly rent, you are allowed to own that house for your purposes, as long as you don't damage the property, and you live under certain legal rules agreed between you and the people renting the house.

Landlord's CAN'T move away people from their homes just because they want to. Exactly because people pay to live in that house, and if landlord's could actually do what you are saying that they are doing, it would be the best scheme ever.

You rent the house, then the next day you kick the person out and put in another. In a month, you can get 30 month rents, since you are forced to pay when you move in (in most countries).

If your logic was true, then when you rent a car, you would have to accept that the company would take it from you at any time, and leave your hundreds of miles from home.

2. It can't be called breaking in if it was the landlord who has the keys to his own property.

Yes, it is. Although the house belongs to the landlord, it's content belongs to the people living in them. Breaking in isn't just opening the door, is violating your private property, EVEN IF it's rental.

3. Agree on the government part and useless laws.

Yes, and let me add to that: I also find useless and pathetic a people who leaves out of leaching other countries lifestyle and wealth.

It's not just the laws that are stupid, it's also the people who abuse of their flaws.

4. You can't just throw out and arrest someone from their rented house even if you where still living in it. Blame the landlord not the scammed tenants.

So first you say that the landlord can throw anyone out, because it's their property and they have the keys, but then you say that gypsies can stay there because the landlord can't throw out when and who he wants to?

So what, the landlord can throw anybody out, as long as it isn't a Lithuanian gypsy?

Your method of thought it's the same as the people you are defending.

5. I agree that a lot of Lithuanian immigrants are uneducated criminals (I am Lithuanian after all) but you can't just deport them as they are in the UK legally (EU remember?).

I also agree that Lithuanian immigrants are uneducated criminals, and pretty much useless. And yes, you can deport them from the moment they commit a crime and the natural country wishes to trial them there. EU means that you don't need to use a passport, or any other border method to cross Europe, if you are born in a EU state.

But that doesn't mean you can go and do whatever you want, wherever you want. I know that in Lithuania thing's don't work like that, but people here actually have some type of respect and honor.

As for all of the people here complaining about the gangs from Baltic countries. Don't worry. They will move on to Sweden and Norway in a few years just like they moved to UK and Ireland from Spain and Portugal.

Since you mention it, when Lithuanian and Romanian gypsies took over public and private parks, who were they renting them to?

When they parked their disgusting trailers, although using BMW's and Mercedes to tow them, who were they paying to use that space?

I'm guessing that all the property that they steal, and all the crimes that they commit, are just another way of rental to you.

edit on 24/9/10 by Tifozi because: typo

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Those people have serious balls to just break in and change your locks, to me this would be considered an act of war on my part and i would break in and attack to kill or do serious harm. What if my family or children was home when these people were here? This is a seriously f*d up place if someone can break into YOUR house and change YOUR locks and claim its THEIRS and legally it is?! F that i would seriously hurt those people and make them pay for their attempt to harm/kill my family and your sanctuary.

I would video tape it too, so when the cops try to convict me of murder I can have evidence that he was threatening my family and my safety.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
How is this even possible?

You grab a 12 gauge shot gun. Point it at their head. Tell them they have exactly 11 #ing seconds to leave the house before you turn their head into a fine red mist....

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

In the UK you would get 15 to life if you did that.. We are not allowed to defend our homes here.. We have to bend over and just take it...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have no sympathy with the Lithuanian scum bags, this was a carefully staged attack and obviously how they got other places. The old man was targeted because of age and no support. Once in they did one thing to prove they are already nasty little parasites, they hacked his mains so as to not have to pay for electric.

These were professional squatters and full time scum...

Here where I live in Northolt, just outside London we deal with drug dealers day in day out, despite being in serious pain I have to remove these scum from our block because I know NO ONE will do it for us. The Police refuse to visit our estate. At the moment most of the crime here is done by drug dealing gangs and 99% of them are Somalians. So wonderful, we have plenty of home grown scum but yet we import more and then won't get rid when they prove that they are quite happy to run drugs, use guns and basically prove they were probably just as dangerous as the people they claimed to have fled from.

I just don't understand our government, apparently we are deep in an economic recession, there are no jobs, we have no spare housing and yet we have an open door policy for people, don't get me wrong, I feel desperately sorry for a lot of these people and many have fled from horrendous places but apparently the Inn is full so we need to protect who's here and shut the door.

I'm 15yrs on the council waiting list with my wife and daughter and yet am still waiting for a permanent place yet some scum can just break into a used property and get away with it for ages as our useless MP's give the criminal element more more power than the good members of the public.

Total and utter disgrace..

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
now see if that happened to me they would quickly go from being lithuanian to being swiss as in cheese. i carry my shotgun in my truck just like everyother redneck tes it would be a mess to clean up but i believe if i shot them all in the house and they happen to be found holding a knife that i would get away with it. in theory of course

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
Since you're Lithuanian, I understand that you don't have the same reason and logic that actual civilized countries, but I'll answer anyway.

Yes, here in Lithuania people are running around naked and live in caves. /s

Landlord's CAN'T move away people from their homes just because they want to. Exactly because people pay to live in that house, and if landlord's could actually do what you are saying that they are doing, it would be the best scheme ever.

And yet it is exactly what happened in this particular case.

Yes, it is. Although the house belongs to the landlord, it's content belongs to the people living in them. Breaking in isn't just opening the door, is violating your private property, EVEN IF it's rental.

True. But in this case the landlord was an asshole and as a result decided to make some extra cash by scamming stupid immigrants who can't speak English and f*uking over current tenants. How civilized of him.

Originally posted by TifoziIt's not just the laws that are stupid, it's also the people who abuse of their flaws.

Lucky us, the rest Lithuanians, that the criminals decided to emigrate then.

Originally posted by TifoziSo first you say that the landlord can throw anyone out, because it's their property and they have the keys, but then you say that gypsies can stay there because the landlord can't throw out when and who he wants to?

Where are the gypsies in this story?

Originally posted by TifoziSo what, the landlord can throw anybody out, as long as it isn't a Lithuanian gypsy?

Lithuanian = gypsy?

It would help to get your head out of your ass sometimes and learn a bit about the rest of the world. Gypsies came to Lithuania from Romania, just like everywhere else and they are the biggest drug dealers in our country lining in illegally built houses. No one wants them here, just like you don't in your country.

Your method of thought it's the same as the people you are defending.

I'm not the one defending the scammer landlord. Or is he Lithuanian gypsy?

Originally posted by TifoziI also agree that Lithuanian immigrants are uneducated criminals, and pretty much useless. And yes, you can deport them from the moment they commit a crime and the natural country wishes to trial them there. EU means that you don't need to use a passport, or any other border method to cross Europe, if you are born in a EU state.

So how come none of them where ever deported? At least I never heard of that before.

Originally posted by TifoziBut that doesn't mean you can go and do whatever you want, wherever you want. I know that in Lithuania thing's don't work like that, but people here actually have some type of respect and honor.

Interesting facts. What else do you know about Lithuania, apart that we all are uncivilized gypsies?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by budski

I hope this happens to you.. Your self righteous bubble would burst in an instant. But because it has not happened to you you will defend to the metaphorical death some foriegners ability to take our homes.. The daily mail be damned! I have seen this crap with my own eyes!

The people will tollerate this scum no more..

Bosnia become an uncivilised place very quickly.. Do guardian readers think we are above that?

They would like to think sooo... pfffttt

edit on 23-9-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

there is nothing self righteous going on here - just an examination of the facts.

Presumably, you do not want any facts to get in the way of your little hate thread, so I won't bother with this bigotted racism anymore.
I'll leave you all to it, but before I go, I will just recap:

The so called "squatters" were, according to the police, people who had been the victim of a scam by someone posing as an estate agent.

2 properties were rented out to Lithuanian familes, one of whom paid £3,000 rent in advance for 6 months, with the other having agreed to pay £600 per month.

The so called "squatters" were removed from the houses when the council became involved after the weekend.

It took the man in the story 3 days to get his house back - it would have been quicker, except the council was closed for the weekend.

Police are searching for the perpetrators of the scam.

Police have stated that the Lithuanian families acted in good faith.

Squatters rights do not apply, because the bogus estate agent had damaged the property while gaining entry. The bogus estate agent then advertised the property, took money up front from the lithuanian family, and then disappeared.

The story is about as cut and dried as you can get - this attempt to stir up racial hatred is sickening, and the people doing it should be ashamed, except I know they won't be, because by perpetuating this filth they have achieved their aims.

Congratulations guys - way to embrace ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join