It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birthdate,maybe more than just a date?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_truth_is_stranger
Point I'm trying to make is that your "year" may or may not be significant. Or perhaps it was and you just cant remember? It could be somthing small that led up to somthing big, somthing that was set in play during your year that set off a chain of events that determined the rest of your life passed that point. Or it could be a year in which you could have changed somthing but did not. I do not claim to know the answer, I'm more interested in finding correlation between other peoples years and the events that happend leading them to where they are now. Keep an open mind, and remember, even the smallest pebble makes ripples when thrown in the ocean.

This is true for any year in anyone's life.

If you are saying "well, maybe the significant event didn't happen in your year, but something small may have happened that year that led to something significant"...

...then I again say that is true for any year. I think more significant things happened in years other than my year (1979), and things leading to significant events in my life happened both in my year and in other years.

I think this is a case of Observer Bias. Significant things happen every year, and you are putting too much emphasis on the things that happened in "your" year.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What about time zones?

If a baby was born at 2:00 AM in New York on July 1 (7 + 1 = 8)at the exact same time another baby is being born in Los Angeles -- but it would be 11:00 PM on June 30 there (6 + 30 = 36), then their "years" would be different by a full 28 years, even though they were born at the exact same moment.

So, why would time zones make such a big difference in deciding their "year".

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
One more thing...

You need to consider that Months and Days are a human construct. Why would an idea constructed by humans (i.e., the number of days in each month -- and, for that matter, the number of months) have such a "cosmic" effect on a person's life?

This human construct of the present calendar went into effect in the 1500s, Before that, the calendar (months and days) was different. Does that mean that when the new calendar took effect, somehow the cosmic connection between peoples' birth dates and "their year" changed?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wow life changing indeed!
My brother was born on the 2nd Jan 2001, 2+1+2001=2004 The year he was potty trained! He is now 9 years old and still doesn't wet the bed.
I'm so proud of him, My year wasn't til 2008, 20+12+1976. The year I turned 32, that was the year I managed the same feat!

In 1974 my Mum stopped wetting the bed, she was born in 1955. See if you can work out what day she was born.......i'll give you a clue, there's only 6 possibilities.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorstCaseScenario
Wow life changing indeed!
My brother was born on the 2nd Jan 2001, 2+1+2001=2004 The year he was potty trained! He is now 9 years old and still doesn't wet the bed.
I'm so proud of him, My year wasn't til 2008, 20+12+1976. The year I turned 32, that was the year I managed the same feat!

In 1974 my Mum stopped wetting the bed, she was born in 1955. See if you can work out what day she was born.......i'll give you a clue, there's only 6 possibilities.

Aren't there 12 possibilities?

in mm/dd format (because I'm American
) :
1/18, 2/17, 3/16, 4/15, 5/14, 6/13, 7/12, 8/11, 9/10, 10/9, 11/8, and 12/7

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

whooops yep my bad!! well done for pointing that out SG! My excuse was I was in a rush to get off the thread!
I think the point the OP was making is the significance of the year, I was just making fun of his formula for getting there!
IMO if you are given a year to think about then yes, you will find something significant that happened in that year, life would be very boring and I would be concerned if you couldn't! It's too much of an astrology approach for me.

I like the earlier post...(was it you?) that cleverly pointed out the timezone difference for someone born @ exactly the same time. An astute observation.

Either way you got it right, 13th of June!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here is my take on things. Your birthday is a significant day regardless of which year it falls on. Significant to you as an individual, however it is expressed, positively or negatively; Lord knows there is enough of either to go around.

New Years Day, January 1, is only significant on a greater scale, unless a person is born on that day it is only the movement from one year to the next on the Universal level. To bring this significance to a more personal level one must realize that New Years Day for you is simply Your Birthday! Happy New Year!!!!

What this means is that each year you are given the opportunity to be "born", reborn if you will, call it a day of "rebirthing". You change because your numbers do really change on that specific day. Sometimes those energies that dance around us, play with us, or influence us can cause life changing paradigms to shift; oftentimes the average Soul is not connected to what is influencing them without giving the cause to such things as Economic, Environmental, or Societal. Those things are greater than the "self" and typically reside in the Universal aspects and not the Personal aspects of energies.

I believe the best route for any individual is to remain focused on those influences of the "Personal" kind and hand-over those influences of the "Universal" kind to a Higher Power.

So for the OP, April is his first influence, then the 27 which is the # 9; combined together it is the # 4 and then added to 2010 equates to the # 7.

This person finds it difficult to sit still yet this year has been significant in "sitting", in "listening", and in "evaluating". The frustration of it is internal as this person is not happy "waiting in line", especially when there is so much that can be done otherwise. A very active person is influenced by the # 4; high activity and busy hands creates a sense of comfort and they see this as productive. Counter productive activities are usually avoided.

This person is feeling more deeply than ever before and often extends themselves to helping others. This # 9 influence causes them to "reach outward" in the World to assist. This person is one that "completes" tasks and considers all of the effects of actions towards others; this is humanitarianism, and it is the ability to feel empathicly.

The current Year 2010 is a Universal # 3; it is a time for investing oneself in recreating our World around us, but we must keep the perspective of "Globally" or "Universally", and as a more collective "human consciousness" event and not get caught up in this "Personally". In essence we are all trying to take what was broken and bring it back to life by "recreating" it into something it was not. Such as the Almighty Dollar, and such as the current Political Machine is "recreating" what they believe to be America (even if it is not). As much as we are involved personally we must detach from it and allow it to move on its own accord as it will adjust as it should.

On a Personal level we add the Month, Day, and 2010 to find your influences for this year. You have entered the # 7; so in all likelihood you are now in the Teacher/Student perspective. You have so much to share and you have so much to learn. This is an excellent time for learning because the energies of the # 7 will bestow upon you a keen sense of memory. Often, if not utilized properly, the # 7 causes some to "withdraw" and become "private", but because you carry the # 9 your gregarious nature pulls you out of your shell. You might have noticed that your memory has been throwing things up at you, things that you have long forgotten, even names and faces seem clearer in your mind. This is an excellent time to remember those who are no longer in your life, and excellent time to reflect on the past because it is so freely accessible to your mind. You may have been looking through old photographs and reflecting, it is this "introspection" from within where you will derive most of your most profound moments of emotions (you get to choose which, good or bad).

I would recommend some classes because there is no better time to study and absorb information than now!

As for 2011, add the next year to that # 7 and you will be entering the # 8. This is where you will find something wonderful. You will find yourself, once and for all, taking control of your life and its dealings. You will likely be eliminating debt if it exists and you will be actively asserting yourself as the Manager of your life and the Owner of your World. You just might start a business of your own because the # 8 is the Leadership energy; if you direct it to an energy such as Politics you will gain strength, but be careful of the type of Leadership you are drawn to. Too often the Machine of Change and Progress takes those that are willing to serve and sucks the life out of them; it often causes the good-hearted to do things that are counter to the Heart. Instead I recommend taking control of your life, no sense in extending this beyond a "Personal" influence.

To close my thoughts, your Soul Path, that is the number that is derived from the combination of your entire Birthdate, is the # 4. This means that what you build in this World will outlast even yourself! Be it a structure or an idea. What you bring forth in this life will have a life of its own. A good example of the # 4 is someone who starts a business and the business becomes its own entity; call it a Trademark if you will. You are a Trademark in the making! You will create foundations that stand! It can be as simple as the foundation of friendship, of family, or of a greater sense.

I know, it is frustrating when it feels like you are sitting still! Good Luck, and oh yes, Happy Belated New Year!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
mine was 2001 and we all know what happened that year on September 11. But I wasn't born on that day.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
mine being 2/13/1964 gets me to 1970 and wether traumatics occured or pleasurous memories I remember what the big bang was for me then, playboy, the hippies, the flower children, the biker gangs, the end of the vietnam war, the difference between boys and girls and edumacating myself into the birds and bees, flowers and the trees... 4 years later to become that adult by having trauma in my upbringing take hold and corrupt my little mind - physical and sexually abused by step parent

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Mine. 11+08+1993 = 2012....# haha

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The_truth_is_stranger

It worked for me. A life altering event did in fact occur in "my year" from which I have never fully recovered.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Mine was 1994 the year I moved in another city...And my whole life changed entirely...

But what about conception dates? Mine is June 16 1989...
To discover it, do 9 months back from your birthday and add 8 days...You should know if you are born on the 40 week of pregnancy or a week before like me and many members of my family...

With conception date I get 2002, not a mind blowing year to me...But when I was 13 I became engaged with my first girlfriend one day after my 13th birthday...And we are still friends after more than 9 years...( knew her in September 2001 )...

Curiously if I do this with the date I was supposed to be born, I get 2001...2001 to me was a totally pivotal unforgettable year...And I would rather forget about it...
edit on 9-10-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Numerology is interesting.
I am the most un-superstitious person you can imagine, but after many years of observation I find there is something about numbers, there may be a numerical pattern, if you will, but I haven't cracked mine yet. I will say this, I tend to avoid social events or important meetings om dates that result in 4, and tend to look forward to dates that result in 2.
(For the record, my birth number results in 22 - some reduce it to 4, but it gives a totally different psychological profile which doesn't fit me at all.)
It doesn't work perfectly, but it does work more than 90 % of the time, I would say.
And it has nothing to do with expectation. That's the one thing I am most aware of and do my best to undermine any such nonsense.

Anyway, this system of yours didn't work for me or for the people around me, but here is a website you may like.
I am posting it because many people seem to like it. And it has many free services.
(And I have nothing to do with it, just so you know.
)

Certus

Don't be scared off by those noisy Roman horses!

[
edit on 9-10-2010 by AdAstra because: Can't seem to post the link right!

edit on 9-10-2010 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
" if you add the month you were born (1-12) plus the day you were born (1-31) you will reach a two digit number."

I was born on February 6th. I got 8. Lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LorAoX
" if you add the month you were born (1-12) plus the day you were born (1-31) you will reach a two digit number."

I was born on February 6th. I got 8. Lol.

It means "Power and Control", it is the managerial number, the number of responsibility and leadership. It means you were meant to be a "Manager". One Feb 6, 2010 you entered the # 11. Illumination and Light, Fire and Messages, Center-stage and at the "Forefront" are your energies. This year is about opening your eyes to a new kind of Lighting.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

In 2007 I turned 26 (you do the math). This was the year my best friend from child-hood and I discovered what entheogens were suppossed to be used for and it REALLY changed my life. From adolescent/selfish/greedy mindframe to a loving/giving/peaceful mindframe it definatly was an important time in my (and my friends) life.

To those of you who say you were too young or your "date" was too long ago to remember I would say meditate/pray/think on it awhile, and you just might find something in your past that was significant in the long run..but you may not have realized it a the time (or even now).

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I agree with your theory. I used it for myself and a friend. He was born 01-02-1960. At which time he would be three years of age in 1963. Which happens to fall on the year JFK was assinated. Mine is 08-14-1983, to which I was 22 in 2005, the same year I was married. Good catch.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Today IS my birthday!

YAY!

It is also Bosses Day, I am the Boss

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dont know what to make of your theory. I was born 05/15/81. I turned 20 on 2001. That year I was working full time and going to school full time, I was a very obedient shepple, tv dominated my life.

I was ignorant about History, world politics, and the psychi of human being. But the greatest void I had in my life, unknown to me, until that year, was my denial of spirutality as the fundamental pilar of human life. I lived In New York, my view of reality was extremely localized and I lacked understanding of a global counciusness perspective, needles to say the events on september 11th of that year pushed me to take the first steps towards the journey I been embarked on ever since, filling up those gaps has been extremely fullfilling.

star and flagged!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
not really sure this works for me, unless I have misunderstood how it works, mine is 04+05+1990 = 1999

so the four and the five don't make a double digit number and in 1999 I was 9 and can honestly say nothing life changing happened.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join