It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birthdate,maybe more than just a date?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Nevermind

edit on 23-9-2010 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
if you would have asked me to recall a life changing year before even giving me the formula, theres only one year i could have recalled.

sure enough after doing the math it totaled out to that very year.

kinda weird when i try it on significant characters within my own year, it does the same thing for them. i can confirm that the 2 most important figures in my year, have birthdays that lead to very significant years in their own lives.

mine have all been past dates.

all negative.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
As most previous posters have noted, this is nothing more than simple maths. Saying that though, who knows? There could be something to it. My date of birth has 666 encoded in it. As does my NI number, and no doubt others that I havent noticed yet. Using the formula in the OP, adding the the day and month I was born to my year of birth, adds up to 2012.

Scary? Yes. Coincidence? I hope so. Its possible to get anything out of numbers, if you look hard enough you will see a pattern. And if there is something else to it, theres absolutely nothing I can do about it. I had no control that I know of over my own birth and the NI number that was given to me.

edit on 23-9-2010 by EnactedEgoTrip because: yes

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I Think I have this right, but lets say your birthday was January 1st. the year you turned 2 would have been your year?

That is exactly my case
and of course nothing happened when I was 2, I don't know maybe the year I stopped peeing my pants, that allowed me to have a social life without looking like a prat ... Anyway you can get pretty much anything out of numbers if you look hard enough...

edit on 23-9-2010 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The_truth_is_stranger

Mine is 2012-

I love numerology. Been studying it for long.......
If you are interested in 'consequences'- You should totally look up into that fascinating subject.

You can try adding the numbers of the year like (this 2+0+1+2 = 5) (each number vibrates a different energy) and of course "personal numbers" (obtained from name, etc). should be taken into consideration for accurate predictions.

edit on 23/9/10 by plutoxgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The_truth_is_stranger

ya my birthday id 4/19/83, ya dont work!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
when i read this post I thought, nah must be coincidence. so i did the math and my year matched the year i got my job, 16 years on and I still work there (albeit promoted a few times since I started).

spooky!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Without giving away my birthday, it works out that my year was 1973 when I was 7. I think that was the year I learned to ride a bike. Hmmm, not exactly in the top 500 most important events in my life so far!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Mine is 2011 too. The wife and I are hoping to get pregnant and have a child in 2011.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
3+8+1973= 1984

I would have been 11. I can't remember a thing about it.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Mine is 2010, possibly the most important year of my life. Could just be a coincidence, but that wouldn't be much fun, would it? Add a little astrology to this and it's even more fun.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Worked for me, I moved nearly 3K miles across the country during that year.

Kinda cool, me thinks.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My year wont be until 2023 so i will have to get back to you on it.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
mine was 1992, the year I started highschool
definitely traumatic

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
10-16-1953 = 1979

I was 26.

I don't remember much of the 70's but I know I had a hell of a good time

edit to add:

here's a thing with numbers,

my mother was born in 1933
my late boyfriends mother was born in 1943
I was born in 1953
and Lonny was born in 1963

Lonny passed away on Christmas Day 2006.
We had 13 wonderful years together.

sorry to go off topic, sad today for some reason. Having weird thoughts.

edit on 24-9-2010 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
My number coincides with the year I decided on a new career and went back to college. I'll be graduating next year. Time will tell how significant that decision will be.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
2010 is my year.....and thus far, nothing "life changing" has happened.

Though to be fair, the year isn't over yet!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well, mine came out as 1997. The year I turned 10. Nothing really relevant happened that year. Not that I know of. I was in 3rd and 4th grade, got my first 10 speed bike, random kid stuff, etc.

Something happened to my then best friend. She almost died. So, that could be relevant to me if she had actually passed away.

But, my mom's birthday did add up to a very relevant year in her life. 1982 was the year she divorced her first husband. If she hadn't of. She would have never met my dad and well...I wouldn't be here typing this.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
My husband's was when he was 11....he was a junior deputy that year and decided that's what he wanted to be. He is 42 and guess what? He is a deputy.

Mine was age 24, the year I married my husband.

Daughter's was age 10, the year we adopted her.

My son's was age 2, also the year we adopted him.

The rest of the kids have not come around yet....some not for many many years, but so far

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
For mine it is the year I was married, for my Wife, the year we had our Son. Interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join