It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birthdate,maybe more than just a date?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
***Longtime lurker here,not much of a poster. So mods, if this is not "Skunkworks" worthy, please move to it's correct location,THX!***
Okay so if anybody knows about numerolgy please chime in here as I'm sure you have more insight than I do on this subject. Anyways, I got to looking into this stuff a few days ago,and have come to find a strange coincidence with numbers when they are added together using the following formula. So here goes, if you add the month you were born (1-12) plus the day you were born (1-31) you will reach a two digit number. This two digit number coincides with the year you will turn that age. Example,my birthday is April 27,1980 = 04+27+1980 which equals 2011, I will be turning 31 in 2011. This tends to workout with anybody's birthday and ends with the age and they will turn in the sopposed "year". You still with me here?
Anyways, as I go further down the rabbit hole I have come to notice that this "year" correlates with something signifcant and life altering that happends to a person when they have reached that age.(example using my b-day, I'm turning 31 in 2011, therefore my year has yet to pass). Basicly what I am saying is that this "code" of sorts has some meaning to the outcome of the rest of your life. I have talked to several people that have passed their "year" and there has always been somthing big, some event that changed their lives forever the year they turned that age.
Example being is my Wife, her "year" was 2003, this was the year she met me, 6 years later we were married and now have 3 kids, a house and have moved across the country. All this stemming from her "year" which was 2003.
Another example of this phenomenon is my cousin, his "year" was 1995, this was the year that his mothers estranged boyfriend got drunk and shot him in the head, killing him instantly thus altering his timeline forever.
One more example is my own mother, her year was 1993, this was the year she finnaly got the nerve to leave my abusive father and moved us all under cover of night, thus changing all of our outcomes in the process.

So basicly what am I trying to say here is that when you use the math and reach your number or "year", this correlates to a signifcant point in your life in which something in your timeline will change, wether that be for the better or worse. Meaning that this could be a code or a sign of sorts from the universe, that while it cannot tell you when or what will happen, this can give you a rough estimate of when to expect somthing to happen.
Now like I said, this isn't science and I'm not claiming it is, but I am however curious to see if anybody else has experience with this phenomenon. So please, use the math,think back to your "year", and see if anything has happend to you. Hell, ask your parents, ask your friends and see what we can come up with, and heck, if you can crunch more numbers besides what I have and come up with more insight, please feel free to do so. I'll do the same and post what I find out as I don't think that this equation is yet complete.
I am skeptical to this whole thing, but I have a hunch that you may even be able to narrow down the exact date that this event will occur using math. I mite be thinking to far into it, but heck, lets give it shot shall we? Anyways, I've gotta go pop a few painkillers as all this thinking and typing has hurt my domatorium...L8R ATS's!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Interesting idea. I added up mine and I get 2010 as the year I'll turn 28 (which is correct) and the year something should happen. I can't recall anything life-changing that's happened so far, but I suppose the year isn't over yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It did not work for me. In the “my year” nothing significant happened. A few years prior and some years later things happened that, I consider life altering. However, “my year” fell somewhat in between those two events neither, or which I consider high priority life altering.

Maybe I am just one of those odd people; I have been told I am odd many times.

Raist

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I'm sorry there is no secret code or anything like that.

If you add any number to the year you were born then of course you will be turning that age in that year.

Lets say I was born in 1973. I will pull the random number of 53 and add if to 1973.

1973 + 53 = 2026

I will thus be turning 53 in 2026

That's why it works with anyones birthday.

Using your formula my year has been and gone and nothing significant

edit on 23/9/10 by GobbledokTChipeater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
'98, I can't really recall what was going on back then to be honest. Just a bunch of vague memories and places I can't really say for sure what exactly happened. Ahh to be young again.
Certainly nothing monumentally life changing anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I Think I have this right, but lets say your birthday was January 1st. the year you turned 2 would have been your year?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The_truth_is_stranger

The_truth_is_stranger,

Okay, hold up.....wait a minute....

Why is it relevant to add the date and month you are born in?? I was born in 1977, December 3th. That gives me 3+12+1977= 1992. And in this year I was 15....that's the whole clue?!?

If I use my day and month of birth and add them to the year my son was born in (2003) then I know he will be 15 come 2018. Doesn't appear to be anything magical about adding a number to your year of birth to find out how old you will be after the number (of years) have past....

Please tell me I am missing the point...

Peace

PS: Apparently GobbledokTChipeater came up with the same logic...

edit on 23-9-2010 by operation mindcrime because: Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Wow this worked for me when i was 36 (My year) 2007 the year my youngest son was born, I have another son from my ex wife but hes 18 now and cant find any of your theory to fit with him, but the youngests birth was a real suprize and life changing event.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
umm

mine was in 1978

cant recall anything significant

i was 6 ...

MM

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Beh...

My "year" was 1987. I cannot even recall 1987, much less remember if it was a good year.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Well you would also need the year aswell. I'll use a generic year,ex Jan 1,2002 would be 01+01+2002... your year would be 2004.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

The_truth_is_stranger,

Okay, hold up.....wait a minute....

Why is it relevant to add the date and month you are born in?? I was born in 1977, December 3th. That gives me 3+12+1977= 1992. And in this year I was 15....that's the whole clue?!?

If I use my day and month of birth and add them to the year my son was born in (2003) then I know he will be 15 come 2018. Doesn't appear to be anything magical about adding a number to your year of birth to find out how old you will be after the number (of years) have past....

Please tell me I am missing the point...

Peace

PS: Apparently GobbledokTChipeater came up with the same logic...

edit on 23-9-2010 by operation mindcrime because: Peace

Point I'm trying to make is that your "year" may or may not be significant. Or perhaps it was and you just cant remember? It could be somthing small that led up to somthing big, somthing that was set in play during your year that set off a chain of events that determined the rest of your life passed that point. Or it could be a year in which you could have changed somthing but did not. I do not claim to know the answer, I'm more interested in finding correlation between other peoples years and the events that happend leading them to where they are now. Keep an open mind, and remember, even the smallest pebble makes ripples when thrown in the ocean.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
I'm sorry there is no secret code or anything like that.

If you add any number to the year you were born then of course you will be turning that age in that year.

That's why it works with anyones birthday.

Using your formula my year has been and gone and nothing significant

Negative. You cannot just use a random number, you have to use the day,month and year to figure out your year. There is no 53rd month,or 53rd day on any calender i've seen. then again I could be wrong, hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
1997 for me that was the year i started having visions, a few family members have had significant things happen in there years too. nice one must look into it more

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Um doesn't work for me sorry. 2005 was a year I would rather FORGET. Not a good year.

So far the end of 2009 and 2010 have been the best year(s) of my life. I credit that to my wonderful bf with whom I am very compatible with. I am into numerology and only recently found out I had been doing my numbers wrong because I have "11" in my birth date. The amount of similarities between my bf and I are amazing and it's like he is my soul mate or other half. I have always believed in numerology and astrology. There is so much more to it than people realize. It's not just horoscopes and adding birth dates, it goes deeper than that.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The_truth_is_stranger,

I was not trying to debunk your theory, it's just that I could not figure out the significance between adding up your day of birth with the month of birth (which gives a number) and then adding that number to the year you were born in only to find out that the outcome of that equation will give you your age at that time...(to me it seemed pretty logical)

But to keep this on-topic. I was born December 3th 1977, which brings me to 1992. I was 15 (
) back then and the most significant thing that happened that year was meeting my wife. 18 years on we are still together and raising four kids......She is the best thing that ever happened to me so I guess your theory stands!!!

Congratulations. (here's your flag + star)

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
10+3+1964 == 1977

Hmmm? I don't recall anything truly life-changing having happened in that year, except for maybe that night out on the battlefield with a certain someone special at the time.

However ... having looked further there was a very well-known ATS-related event which took place in '77.

Saturday, November 26th, 1977:

Vrillon, representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, takes over Britain's Southern Television for five minutes at 5:12 PM.

Zoinks!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i think everything in life is there for a reason and to be examined. my birthdate is the end of the month and i've always been somewhat morbid and preoccupied with death. lately i think it's because i was born at the end of the month cycle.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
First, as already stated, whatever number one adds to their birth year with be the age they turn an that year. Duh. No mystery.

Secondly, the range of combinations are as follows:

Born January 1: 1+1 = 2 (low end)
Born December 31: 12+31 = 43 (high end)

So basically, depended on your birthday you will arrive at something significant happening between your 2nd and 43 b-day.

This is a classic example of looking for "an event" happening after making a vague prediction. This is the same mumbo-jumbo people use to justify other predictions. I.e. "Something significant will happen in the world in October 2010." Well sure. After October is over and we look at the world as a whole for the entire month, I'm positive something "significant" happened that month....somewhere.

It doesn’t have to be a good thing, or a bad thing. It could be anything. I’m sure every year of your life between your 2nd and your 43rd b-day SOMETHING significant or important happened.

My year is 7+28+1968 = 2003. Thinking back to 2003…hmmm did ANYTHING happen? I can’t think of anything right off…Oh yeah, that's when I first met my wife. Pick another year and if I think hard enough I can come up with something else important. In the following years there were events every year. Like the year she moved in, the year we got married, the year my grandma died, the year my father died, the year my dog died, the year I got a new dog, the year I bought my new car, the year I got a promotion…. On and on…

I do believe in a lot of things along this line, like some astrology, but this one, due to it’s vagueness, is just an amusement to share with friends at a party once everyone has had a few drinks. Everyone will think of something that matches the predicted year, and be amazed about it (perhaps carrying on about it, depending on the number of beverages consumed) and be talking about this crazy amazing magical number prediction the next Monday at work. But let’s face it… it’s just a cute little mind game and means nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_truth_is_stranger
Negative. You cannot just use a random number, you have to use the day,month and year to figure out your year. There is no 53rd month,or 53rd day on any calender i've seen. then again I could be wrong, hope that helps.

I understand totally what you mean. My point was the same regardless of which number I used.

The way you put it forward it sounded like you were surprised that it worked with anyones birthday. I just wanted to point out why it works.

It's akin to astrology though, using the time of your birth to determine life events.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join