It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI - looking for Waldo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The FBI - looking for Waldo

www.1190kex.com

FBI Agents, along with Tigard and Tualatin Police Officers, have charged Ryan M. Homsley, age 29, with one count of bank robbery for the robbery at Key Bank ...*snip*... Security Task Force (FIST) is offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest and conviction in this case.
Investigators initially named the man responsible for the robbery as the "Where’s Waldo" bandit based on his appear
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nwcn.com
www.oregonlive.com[/ url]
[url=http://dailycaller.com/2010/09/22/tualatin-police-and-fbi-seek-wheres-waldo-suspect-in-bank-robbery/]dailycaller.com

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
so here we have the first ever real life waldo search, reward included,

quick everyone find waldo for a grand.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c6c5257ec3c.jpg[/atsimg]

do you think the suspect has a case to file a lawsuit for defamation of character? perhaps he actualy thinks he is rather fashionable and finds the title offensive?

any how this just shows you how efficient our law enforcment is that they cant even find WALDO, jeeze i found waldo in 2nd grade!!!

www.1190kex.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Wow... I think you'll find this guy in his mother's basement playing WoW!

He probably needed the money to buy a Harry Potter costume for the local Halloween party at the community center. "Here little girl... here's some candy for you!"

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

theres no way he could get a kid close enough to give them candy because he looks like freddy krueger!!!!!

just needs the hat,

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
just an update, the mans already been caught, to bad i coulda used a grand, i just spent a day looking for waldo to no success, turns out i shoulda looked at the hospital

from article
www.1190kex.com...

Where's Waldo? Here's Waldo

The Where's Waldo bandit...in FBI custody
By JFP McLaren
Friday, September 24, 2010
RYAN HOMSLEY ARRESTED

At approximately 2:00 p.m. on Friday, September 24, 2010, FBI Agents arrested Ryan M. Homsley. Homsley faces a federal charge of bank robbery for allegedly robbing the Key Bank located at 7152 SW Hazelfern Road in Tualatin on Tuesday, September 21st.

Homsley is a patient at a Willamette Valley-area hospital. He has been at the hospital since Thursday. When released from the hospital, he will be scheduled to make his initial appearance before a federal judge. The FBI will not release any further information concerning Homsley’s status at the hospital....

so he went to the hospital the day after robbing the bank, and was arrested the day after going to the hospital, alittle odd, i wonder why.

top topics

join