It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

they are going to give their perspective

and since they didnt collect enough evidences, thats all they have ...

disclosure, are you for real? this is going to be good, but not disclosure, thats just nuts, they saw something they couldnt identify, doesnt automatically means alien

link   
Eh ??

So you guys dont know about Russian nuke missile arming by itself ? As far as I read, nobody mention this yet. A UFO was seen near a Russian nuke silo, then the nuke suddenly start the count down for launching, aiming USA of course since this is in the 80s. Only about few seconds left before launch and it halted. Later they dismantled the silo electronics, double check and found no fault what so ever.

Soviet Nuke & UFO

link   
reply to post by ocker

Thanks for posting the video.

This guy being interviewed by Larry seems resonable. As a religious person I have always wondered why there weren't any nuke accidents or hot tempered missle launches. I just assumbed the UFOs were the fallen angel types. I didn't know some of them were the active duty ones left here to keep us from destroying ourselves. A number of them got involved when Hitler was running his campaign. I just don't know which side they were on.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
UFO researcher Robert L. Hastings reveals that something with a vastly superior technology has taken a long-time interest in the U.S. nuclear weapons program. Significantly, UFO activity has gone beyond mere surveillance and seemingly involves direct and unambiguous interference with the strategic weapons systems at ICBM launch sites. Hastings has interviewed 57 former U.S. military personnel, ranging from retired colonels to former airmen, regarding their direct involvement in such cases. During the Cold War, the Soviets also reported UFOs over at least one of their missile bases.

PDF File at link:

www.cufos.org...

www.nationalufocenter.com...

Malstrom Air Force Base -- I met former U.S. Air Force Capt. Robert Salas, at the preparations for the National Press Club presentation. He had been on duty in the SAC Missile underground launch capsule when he received a frantic call from one of his guard's topside, reporting, "A UFO is hovering at low altitude above the Oscar Flight Launch Control Center. Seconds later, even before Salas could utter an incredulous response, Oscar Flight's missiles began to malfunction, with at least six or eight of them "dropping off alert status.

After the incident, Salas and his commander, Fred Meiwald, were whisked by helicopter back to Maelstrom and debriefed by an OSI agent. They were told never to discuss the incident again, even among themselves, and told that the incident had been classified Secret. Salas was later invited to address the National Press Club along with me.

The above information comes from Filer's Files, MUFON Eastern Region Director

edit on 23-9-2010 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Nuclear weaponry is very primitive. I wonder what the aliens are capable of. What science and technology have they invented that we are unaware of?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm quite happy to listen to what anyone says on the subject, and if they're able to present some good, hard, verifiable evidence to prove their contentions, then great.

That's never, ever happened, though, so I'm not holding my breath. All I expect is more opinion, conjecture, war stories and the repetition of rumors heard around the water cooler. Maybe a few things repeated from websites like this one. No "beef," as they used to say.

And, as somebody mentioned above, why should we believe a bunch of people who work or have worked for the government? Talk about people with a possible hidden agenda...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by quantum_flux
Maybe there is an alien race of "angels" (as the primitive religions call them) that are watching out for us?

I think ur referring to the Pleidians or the Nordics.

It might be dangerous to think of either of those two alleged races as "angels" based solely on how they look.
I'd reserve judgment if I was ever hypothetically confronted with the opportunity to do that since it would be based almost entirely on the superficial.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I can see the aliens planning their invasion, when one of them suggests triggering off our own nuclear weapons and invading in the aftermath.

The more we see of these stories featured in the MSM, the more I am thinking that either there will be disclosure or we are being conditioned for the fake invasion. Unless of course, it was a really slow news day!

When I looked, the story was 2nd most popular, so people are interested in stories like this. Lets hope for more.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is very important news to a person with common sense. To someone who acts irrational whenever the word U.F.O. is mentioned then these are just stories and they don't mean anything.

It's really silly to think that people we entrust with the safety of our lives and children's lives are all crackpot storytellers. This is just silly.

These people are in our military and they are high ranking Government officials and of course we have to not only listen to what their saying but we have to give weight to what there saying.

It's just like surgery. I will give more weight to a Dr. talking about surgery over Joe Blow from down the street who works at K-Mart. It's just basic common sense.

For instance if Ufology was on trial and you called someone like Edgar Mitchell to the stand, his testimony would be given weight and his expert opinion would be taken into account.

So common sense tells you these are more than just stories. Irrational fear leads one to say this doesn't mean anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here is the video of the press conference if you haven't seen it yet!!!

www.necn.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join