It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat

www.news.com.au

UFO believers are in for a treat next week when members of the military meet to discuss their unexplained encounters.

The group will meet at the National Press Club in Washington to report on the strange things they've seen and demand to know why they have been told to keep quiet.

The incidents that will be discussed will all relate to what the men say is a singular focus by UFOs on weapons storage facilities.

One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during a "missile disruption" incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana and was ordered to never disc
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So they are giving disclosure or are they giving us disinfo? I have a feeling that lately these sighting have increased, now would be the perfect time to come out and say that they may be all man made etc. They say in the article that some weapons malfunctioned however it doesnt get into detail of every thing. Will be interesting to see what they come up with.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up

Interesting to see what if anything comes out of next week,Keep us posted on the progress
Here is his interview with Larry King

Cheers

Ocker

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I see Greer's old team is at it again
this time without him at the helm.
I wonder if they'll have anything new
since the last event? I think they have
this type event every year now.
But nothing in the form of a
gov sponsored disclosure.
Maybe I'll get surprised this year,
but I doubt it

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
"threat"?

really...you went with that word?

why not "apocolypse" then...or alien dooooom

so far, the only threat these things may have done is dismantled our weapons of mass destruction...I like their threat...it threatens governments against their ability to incinerate millions of people with a simple nod.

to me, its more of a anti-threat

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I see Greer's old team is at it again
this time without him at the helm.
I wonder if they'll have anything new
since the last event? I think they have
this type event every year now.
But nothing in the form of a
gov sponsored disclosure.
Maybe I'll get surprised this year,
but I doubt it

I suspect the overall point is to get the common people to speculate about it more and more with enough credible people coming out to tell their experiences.

Government disclosure of a ET relationship with the world...would be a nice thing, but meh...I dont expect a 60 year old dog to learn a new trick anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Maybe there is an alien race of "angels" (as the primitive religions call them) that are watching out for us?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
Maybe there is an alien race of "angels" (as the primitive religions call them) that are watching out for us?

I think ur referring to the Pleidians or the Nordics.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Again another former military guy is going to the lift the lid.......again I feel my hopes build and then a big sigh of exasperation as it all amounts to nothing.

He will probably end up saying were are aware of U.F.O's and we think it's the Koreans or the Chinese harnessing some sort of new weapons delivery system, so yes there is a threat there.

Lets not forgot that U.F.O stands for unidentified flying object, not unidentified flying object from outer space with world destroying capabilities.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

hate to say i told u so
but
I TOLD U SO!!!!

that felt pretty good

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the information buddy
,i just wish something would come of it ,we have seen so many of these people come out and still nothing happens ever,When we see people like Ben Rich and others of that calibre come out and nothing happens
,what chance have we with anyone else.
I live in hope guys.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

It would be wonderful if they did disclose real information.I dont think they will only because of the mass destruction that would happen from the people who freak out knowing that information.I can see it now"UFOs and Alien Life is Real" and everyone starts looting,killing,and destroying everything and anything.

edit on 23-9-2010 by KrillsAngelWings because: Typo Queen :-)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I really don't think mass panic would happen in the USA. Only if it was 'Aliens are real and they are going to steal your guns bwahaaaa'. To have the same effect in the UK it would have to be teabags or HP sauce.

Assuming there was no death from above there would be a few weeks/months of media circus then it would become a point of academic interest.

This site would move on to discuss what scandal the false flag alien disclosure was attempting to distract us from.... :-)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have seen the other Washington Press Club disclosure projects before, nothing has ever become of them, I would prefer to have them air on regular TV not CSPAN when it's on in the middle of day when mainstream America is at work, the press coverage leaves much to be desired also.

Does anyone happen to know when this is going to air, the link doesn't mention it other then next week.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If disclosure was to happen and they said these of non human origin and this is the important part..it got mainstream media coverage then yes we could see some form of panic break out. I doubt society would crumble, but before you know it the hype will cause an increase in ufo sightings to come out and could create a new trend in UFO related issues to emerge and every person and group will have its take on it. However, i doubt they will say that most likely they will say it was military or foriegn military testing etc or leave it as a blank for the viewer to decided. Could be a publicity stunt or could also be disinfo...imagine they said it was alien, it would have every one concerned and create a smoke screen they could then do what ever they want inthe background.

In other words, I got no idea until they do the conference

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
IMO there is something very very fishy about this one. Where were the so called interference when this was happening? blip.tv...

I think that this is something that they figure they can use in order to bring forth something much bigger. Why not involve some sort of "UFO threat", to bring about disclosure. I mean its getting the right amount of attention.

I say lets see whats going to be said. Why was this never discussed before, or where was the interference when thousands of nukes have been going off for years?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
when high ranking officials of the military speak about ufos and strange arial phenomenon that coincide with mysterious technical failures, I think we should pay attention. At the very least ask ourselves what would motivate such an individual to sit there on CNN with one of the most famous western journalists and discuss such an issue to such a large population and audience.

these are some of my thoughts on this issue,
ET

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh how typical of humans to think that the human-lookin,g blond, blue-eyed aliens are the angelic good ones uh.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Supposing this is just one more media circus to desensitize the masses. If there is ever a sinister agenda for a fake alien invasion, the million dollar question would then be: WHERE do the perpetrators get their authority to do so and HOW are they ever going to back that master plan up WITHOUT the genuine alien beings?

I’m talking in the grand scheme of things here? Not just flying some black budget unconventional high-tech IFOS over our heads or projecting some easy-to-debunk 3D hologram.

s+f for the info anyway!

edit on 23-9-2010 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join