It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Palestinians are descendants of the ancient Israelites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'm not going on a racial slam but you are aware before it was called israel it was the land of the philistines, the cannianites, they were first there. Then exodus happened if I'm correct, the migration of the israelites out of egipt.
The israelite tribe wen't out of summer, into egipt, then exodus from egipt to what is today israel.
I could be wrong, but I got it pretty right I think.
The tribe of israelites was a tribe of innocent peope, but along the way it got mixed with others. Jews mixed with egiptians, moses is an egiptian name. No body is pure today, the closest people that are pure are natives aboriginal people.

edit on 24-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

There was no such thing as "Jew" or "Jews" in the time of the Exodus out of Egypt.

And no, you do not want to have a sling match with me because I'm afraid you'll loose.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Actually more than half of Africans (Africa) are the only "pure" of racial peoples, not the natives of any other lands because I know the history and origins of those in Australia, NZ, USA etc VERY well as I do of the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Jew is just a faith, like christianity. I stated israelites.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Yes darker people are more pure, it's correct. However it's stated that there were others more taller, we are missing cromosones. Homosapien is an addition poped over the night. It's alien engeniering my friend. You can denny it all you like but I'll stick to it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Palestine was named by the Romans in 2 BC. They wanted to stamp out any memory of Israel so they dug through Israel's history and found their old enemies, the Philistines and changed it over in Latin to Palestina. The Philistines which actually means to Invade are from Crete or Cyprus region actually. So basically, the palestinians are not philistines, they can very well be Jewish themselves. Most likely they are just a mixture of middle eastern nations.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Palestinians are and were a variety of religions, Abrahamic and otherwise. I'm not sure they self identify as Phillistine though as several posters have said. All the Palestinians I've met have pretty much held themselves to be the descendants of the Canaanites.

As far as Levantine genetics go, it's clear the center is Palestine, with significant incidences in Lebanon (mixed w/Phoenician), Egypt (also pretty much a Hamitic people), and Ethiopia among the Amhara (interestingly adding weight to the story of the Biblical queen of Sheba as well as the Kebra Nagast).

Are some Palestinians the descendents of the historical Hebrews? Of course, as pointed out by the OP and linked article, where would they go en masse? The myth of a thinly populated Palestine at the time of occupation is just that, a myth. Whats more, there were self identifying Palestinian Jews!

However, there are others as well. The Druze are not exactly "Levantine" but have been there a very long time.

Anyone know what their (Druze) status is in isrl?

Also, this is fascinating:

en.wikipedia.org...

Josephus's Against Apion[3] gives two long quotations from Manetho's Aigyptiaca.[4] The first is Manetho's account of the expulsion of the Hyksos (the name is given by Manetho) and their settlement in Judea, where they found the city of Jerusalem. Josephus then draws the conclusion that Manetho's Hyksos were the Jews of the Exodus, although Manetho himself makes no such connection.[5] The second, set some two hundred years later, tells the story of Osarseph. According to Josephus, Manetho described Osarseph as a tyrannical high priest of Osiris at Heliopolis. Pharaoh Amenophis had a desire to see the gods, but in order to do so he first had to cleanse Egypt of lepers and other polluted people, setting 80,000 of them to work in the stone quarries, and then confining them to Avaris, the former Hyksos capital in the Eastern Delta. There Osarseph became their leader and ordered them to give up the worship of the gods and eat the meat of the holy animals. The Osarsephites then invited the Hyksos back into Egypt, and together with their new allies drove Amenophis and his son Ramses into exile in Nubia and instituted a 13-year reign of religious oppression: towns and temples were devastated, the images of the gods destroyed, the sanctuaries turned into kitchens and the sacred animals roasted over fires, until eventually Amenophis and Rameses returned to expel the lepers and the Hyksos and restore the old Egyptian religion. Towards the end of the story Manetho reports that Osarseph took the name "Moses".[6]

edit on 21-9-2012 by twtankhamwn because: link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join