It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.B. in Small Town, Wisconsin???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Let me introduce you to Dundee, WI. A quant little town in the heart of the Kettle Moraine Forest in southeast Wisconsin. It has a small populace, a church, 3 bars, a barber shop, a small restaurant, and a gas station all within a few blocks. It's a beautiful area, with rolling hills formed from glaciers during the Ice Age.
It also played host to a 2007 episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Nothing to suspect here right?

Here is an exerpt and link: en.wikipedia.org...

Dundee is an unincorporated community located in the town of Osceola, in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, United States. It is located on Wisconsin Highway 67 in the Kettle Moraine State Forest. The Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive runs through the community.

It goes on to say:

The local landmark Dundee Mountain is located northeast of the community. Dundee is known for its numerous UFO sightings. Many residents gather each year for "UFO Daze", an event hosted by Billy Benson, owner of Benson's Hideaway, "UFO Headquarters". Attendees reported a UFO sighting during their 2002 gathering.

A video of the 2002 sighting at UFO Daze:

I've also have done searches for possible locations for these D.U.M.B.'s. Aside from the usual Area 51 and Dulce, there were 2 possible locations that really intrigued me.
-One location is suspected to be underneath Lake Michigan, and is considered an underground weapons base.
-The second location was the communications base to the Lake Michigan base, which is supposed to be in Fond du Lac. (Dundee is located in Fond du Lac County)

As you drive just outside Dundee, aside from the occasional deer, you may be frightened by the large, low flying, black helicopters that are frequent, usually spotted a few feet above the tree tops. About 100 feet in the air. Slowly going back and forth, with no markings for identification. What is there purpose? Trying to find hemp plants maybe? Then why fly at night also, with no search light. It almost seems like they are looking for something. Maybe something living, thereby using infrared instead of spotlights at night.

What is the cause for these constant UFO sightings? Is it secret military craft? Why the helicopters? Is it possible there could be something inside of Dundee Mountain, like what is suggested at Dulce, but on a smaller scale?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Cool chinese lanterns.

Too bad someone at a UFO convention was able to fool everyone there with them.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
Cool chinese lanterns.

Hahaha, that is the greatest. "All.... on..... VIDEO....."
I know what I'm doing next time I hear about a UFO convention.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, I have lived just a couple miles from Dundee for just about my whole life. I have never heard about this, and neither have any of my friends, family, or neighbors. Nor has any of this made the local news. This is NOTHING. Addittionaly, I am a pilot, and have never seen anything around - and trust me, my eyes are always in the sky since I love aviation. Take a look at an aviation sectional - no prohibited or restricted airspace nearby. There's nothing to see here folks, move along.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There could be a D.U.M.B. anyplace. A reliable source told me he went to a D.U.M.B. up by Kansas City, Kansas. He told me that he was given directions to get to the place to do some contracting work for them. He said he drove down an ordinary road out in the countryside and at the end of the road was a spot on which he parked his car out in the middle of nowhere. An elevator took him and his car down underground to a parking garage. He went and did his required project, and left. I asked him if he could take me there, and he told me no because of his job.

He has a high ranking top secret clearance in order to perform his job all over the world. I suspect that he has gone and done this at many other top secret places around the world, but he only told me about the base up by Kansas City because I told him I had been in the caves in Kansas City and told him about driving around in them for many miles on a two lane underground highway passing huge semi tractor trailers going in both directions underground on the underground highway. Its truly an unbelievable experience to be driving underground on a highway that has tall enough ceilings that semi tractor trailers with 53' long trailers can go zooming by in both directions. The amount of storage in those caves is unbelievable.

There could be D.U.M.B.s any place and you would never know they are there. But with so many reports from your area about so many sightings in your area of UFO's, there must surely be something there.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle12345

OK. One of you says there is something and the other says there isn't.

So whats the deal people???

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

kyle12345 joined ATS the day I made the post. It is the only thread he has posted on. Maybe it's just because I read a long thread on disinfo agents, that something smells fishy. As he said "move along people, nothing to see here..."

.... Maybe I'm on to something?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadie
reply to post by mikelee

kyle12345 joined ATS the day I made the post. It is the only thread he has posted on. Maybe it's just because I read a long thread on disinfo agents, that something smells fishy. As he said "move along people, nothing to see here..."

.... Maybe I'm on to something?

No, you're not on to anything. Nice try, though.
I have been a long-time visitor to ATS, but have never bothered to create an account and post things. I was reading this post, and just had to reply since this deals with Dundee, a city close to me. I live in West Bend. So I figured that I would finally create an account and start contributing to ATS. My knowledge of the area could be beneficial to this thread. But seriously, I have lived in West Bend for 16+ years and have never heard this at all, just to give you an idea of how "big" of an event this "UFO Daze" is.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
dumb tah dumb dumb..
it does seem fantastic, but you can see the nuclear tunnel diggers the air force
has been running since the 80's vaporizes the rock and fuses it into the ground
at 8 miles per day thats alot of bat cave. from cheyenne mtn. to denver airport.
operation trojan horse or whatever they got plotted...
but shhh- its a big secret.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
and the disinfos are the first to respond yet again
lol
chinese lanterns lmao
yal better get ready

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Do you know what the coordinates are of where you think this is going on? I can try to take some pictures next time I fly over the area.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well, I refuse to speak of disinfo this or that cause its a waste of time.

So do any of you have any more info on this place or maybe some photos?? I'm interested. Thanks to both for replying. I really hope this is legit.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadie

Roadie.....

I am sure I've seen that video previously on ATS, at which time I think I linked it to a group promoting a bunch of "new age" UFO books & things such as that. I will try to find time to check on that.

Notwithstanding my memory (or lack thereof!) pertaining to seeing this video previously.....

Why couldn't the objects in the video simply be flares or chinese lanterns or something like that?

I can't see anything that differentiates the objects as something exotic.

- Flight characteristics

- Flickering

- Burning out

- etc.....

All looks quite "flare-ish" or "lantern-ish" to me.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 24-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle12345

Sorry for the quick judgement, but sometimes people just try to derail threads.

Anyways, the area I'm most interested in, is if you follow County Road F, just a few miles east of Dundee, there has been frequent helicopter activity. My sister lives in the area, and her and her husband see these helicopters at least once a week, they scared the crap out of me the first time I saw them. The fly so low that you can't miss them, almost like they are about to land on you.

On a side note, I've heard of several people seeing weird "animals" down that road. Like an animal that resembles the chupacabra, and large dog like creatures that are way too large to be a wolf/coyote etc...

I haven't seen any of these animals myself, but have heard from more than one person.

After you look at all the pieces, it just made me curious. There may be nothing, but then again...

I'll see if my sister can get a picture of the helicopters next time they fly over. Maybe somebody here would be able to identify them, and maybe what they could be doing.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadie

thres is a album of a rap group
called the future is now
there is a song on it called black helicopters
u might wanna check it out

i saw three of these dark helicopters and alot of other stuff

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I myself have been in the Dundee area before, but never in Dundee specifically. Spent a night once at the country inn at West Bend while on my way to EAA. Not trying to talk smack about your region, but there is something about the people I met in West Bend that struck me as strange. Nobody was very friendly; I felt like an outcast to be quite honest. Anyway my message about this is that something about the area gave me an uneasy feeling, I didn't see any helicopters or anything but I still noticed something wasn't right. I drove through part of Kettle Moraine as a scenic detour and its beautiful country, its also kind of rustic though. Its possible the government has a facility stashed in there but right now I can't find evidence to support it.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You forgot to mention that there is a massive correctional facility (Kettle Moraine Correctional Institution) within 5 miles of Dundee. Im guessing that is the source of the helicopters and possibly UFOs.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadie

Clintonville, the area where all the booming and the like have recently been heard - It's not all that far from Dundee:

Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
Cool chinese lanterns.

This is such a common, dismissive excuse for anything seen at night in the sky.

I have lived in the US my whole life. I used to spend a small fortune every year on fireworks. I have been to huge warehouses stocked top to bottom, every square inch, with fireworks of every possible kind and not once have I ever seen a "Chinese Lantern".

For something that seems to be so commonplace it is amazing I have never seen one.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i was first on the scene to investigate the clintonville booms, and I'll head up tomorrow to survey the area around Dundee. I have years of doing this outwest at hotspots and Dundee is only 2 hours away from my home. I'm extremely skeptical of anything unusual in Wisconsin as it has consistantly proven to be a waste of time researching, full of deadends and empty stories. Even Clintonville was a dissapointment. But who knows, i have some high hopes for Dundee and have been meaning for years to find an excuse to check it out. I'll camp on the hill (mountain??) and skywatch all night. Any other suggested hotspots to check out?
edit on 13-7-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join