It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World's Best Countries 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
Would *I* like to live there? Excuse the brashness:

Very Cold Northern European countries no one cares about:

1 Finland
2 Switzerland
3 Sweden
5 Luxembourg
6 Norway
8 Netherlands
10 Denmark

4 Australia

Nope. Australia has operated an openly racist immigration policy until the latter part of the 20th century.

Dubbed the "White Australia" policy, the Immigration Restriction Act was the first piece of legislation of any significance submitted to Australia's first Parliament in 1901.

New Zealand is equally as strict I find.

7 Canada

Maybe. But then again it's cold.

9 Japan

Maybe. I've encountered far too much anecdotal tales of racism in Japan towards foreigners from ppl who have travelled there. Not so much in the cities as elsewhere.

www.debito.org...

---

I can just imagine the correlations some ppl will infer as to why these countries are in the top 10.

Number of muslims/immigrants being low or something etc.

excuse me but thats where you wrong lets add up the amount of people who live in these 10 ice cold countries that according to you nobody cares about shall we and i can assure you that people who live there do in fact care ....

the grand total is over 50 million people in 10 different countries who im sure will disagree with you ...

and the rest of europe as well ...
thank you and have a good day
edit on 29/12/10 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by igor_ats

The Dutch have the highest amount of money to spend only topped by Luxembourg in Europe.
We run an open policy of positive discrimination. Yes we do give immigrants chances we deny locals just because we can.

Our coffeeshops can't be the reason cause most immigrants are Muslim and don't do drugs ( LMAO )
Basically everyone thinks he has something to say abouteverything and we do. The results are that nothing really ever happen. Besides...

Who cares noone cares about us... It's busy enough here as it is please stay home.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join