It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let them eat cake! The coming of the Second American Revolution...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Doubt seriously that americans would ever revolt.. Too complacent along with too much blind patriotism.. As to poverty americans have no clue to what true poverty is..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If there is another revolution in this country, it WILL start amongst the poor and lower middle class, and it WILL NOT be violent. It will be a non-violent resistance movement.

The unemployed will protest louder and more diligently than ever before in history, forcing America to pay attention. The poor and lower middle class employed will go on strike, and unions and industries will collapse forcing the rest of the middle class to choose sides. The Government will step in and offer their contingency plan, and the majority of the middle class will support it, but the minority who resist it will continue to exponentially pull down the economy until more important industries begin to collapse. Then America as a whole, excluding the richest of the rich, will be forced to alter the system or risk a total collapse. Thus, a revolution is born and the political/economical/industrial institutions will be open for REAL change.

But like Ghostsoldier mentioned, who steps in and provides that plan for change is what matters most. If it is the poor/lower middle class, the ones who hold no power but seek change and are willing to step up to the plate, than there can be POSITIVE change. If it is the remaining rich (Corporate/Banking CEO's), or special interest groups (Demos/Repubs/previous gov.) than that change could be completely AUTHORITATIVE and FASCIST.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
But like Ghostsoldier mentioned, who steps in and provides that plan for change is what matters most. If it is the poor/lower middle class, the ones who hold no power but seek change and are willing to step up to the plate, than there can be POSITIVE change.

Isn't it about time we did away with a class structure all together my friend?

Why not be the one who leads the way?

We as a people are now presented with an opportunity to take this whole world back in a very meaningful way. Each and everyone of us are born inot this world with one helluva gift from God. That Gift is Free Will. By owning our will each and everyone of us are Kings and Queens. All of us!

I know I am a King, and I live as such giving my will to no one. I am doing my best to teach others this truth. You can help, unless you are content to watch and hope for someone else to do it. Please read my plan at the bottom of my post and tell me what you think.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Exactly!
This is what Crowley meant when he said "Every man and woman a star".

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
reply to post by IAMIAM

Exactly!
This is what Crowley meant when he said "Every man and woman a star".

Precisely, and if Crowley hadn't been so lost in his own ego and aggrandisement, he might have kicked this all off sooner. However, in his defense, the times were not ripe.

Now however, the season of the harvest grows near. Peaceful revolution the world over is a very real possibility. I cannot do it alone, though I am sacrificing all I have to its end.

Any man who would be King, must respect all others as Kings. Without such love and respect, the effort is futile.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am trying to be realistic. Sure, doing away with class divisions sounds nice and is something I would hope could happen after, if, a revolution occurs. But again, let's be realistic, class division is currently very real and therefore is stated as such.

Your "plan" sounds nice, but truthfully I do not see any plan. I see your vision of how the world should be, and again that is nice, but it is not a PLAN.

"Anybody can have a vision, but very few can implement a plan to actualize it."

Thanks for responding though.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Thank you for your input my friend.

The plan is not complex for complexity is not needed. Work is what is needed. People are so used to being ruled they have forgotten what it is like to be Free. We have been duped into think we must have some kind of Government for our own security. This is a lie pure and simple. If we all were Kings and Queens, if we all could just believe it, we could make a much better world doing what we like for the good of humanity.

The plan is simple, delcare your independence, give everything back to the Government that the government gave you in exchange for its control, then wait them out. The Beast will starve to death.

Now one person doing this, the Governments will laugh at. 1000, and the Government will make arrests. 100,000 the Governments cannot absorb into the prison system, and it will inspire others to stand up as well.

The trick is teaching everyone you know about their own power. Their power of free will, their power to love each other, and the power to forgive. The power of the people driven by love for humanity is an amazing thing to behold. Jesus Christ demonstrated it, Ghandi demonstrated it, and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. demonstrated it.

Everyone of those men were told it could not be done in the beginning. They had vision and a desire to do it, and because it was GOOD, they had the power of God on their side.

Now if you wish to be a naysayer, it is your right and I respect it. All I ask, is think about it.

Times will get a lot harder. I have confidence that in this time, you will see it as the right option.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sorry, i havent read this and if its been said already fine, but this is a huge pet peeve, marie antoinette was never recorded to ever say the "let them eat cake line". It was written in a book called "confessions", by jean jacques rousseau, the actual line was . Enfin je me rappelai le pis-aller d’une grande princesse à qui l’on disait que les paysans n’avaient pas de pain, et qui répondit : Qu’ils mangent de la brioche. Translated its:initially I recalled the last resort of a great princess who was told that the peasants had no bread, and who responded: "Let them eat brioche." This book was first of all completed in 1769, when marie was only 13, and it never actually mentions marie, just says "the great princess."

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have been holding back on this topic for some time now. This is as good of a place to mention it as any. Some may roll their eyes and say "Oh, another prediction on ATS....blah, blah blah." Believe or don't believe. Gloat if it doesn't happen, I don't care. But this is something that I have been wanting to say for some time now and This thread is as good of a place to say it as anywhere.

It is my firm belief that in either the Spring or Fall of 2011, that there will be an upheaval in the US. The people will be tired of all the jerking around that has been done. There will be some that are vocal and others that are both vocal and violent about it. This riot, if you want to call it that, will have to be dealt with. If done too harshly, it will become an insurrection. If ignored or dealt with too lightly, it will become an insurrection. And given my observation of the Federal Government, taking the goldilocks position of just right isn't going to happen. They are far too far up their own butts to handle the situation correctly.

I have known this time was coming. And honestly, I had hoped that I was completely off base. That it was all just a long term reoccurring nightmare of a paranoid fear that things were not quite right in the world. I mean after all, this is a vision that I have had since the mid to late 80's. It doesn't go away, although I only have seen glimpses of it from time to time these past 20 some odd years.

No, I do not advocate what is about to transpire nor to I relish the confirmation of these visions. I would rather be wrong, actually. However, it is not in the cards. We look to our elected leadership to represent something other than themselves, unfortunately the cold hard truth is sinking in to the everyday people that could comfortably toil the fields as the slaves once did in this nation. All they ask is that they remained happy. Happiness is the one thing that can no longer be provided because they are becoming aware of their surroundings and their condition of servitude.

I am not going to lie, I work long hours for low pay as well. Just like everyone else I too was born a slave of the system and live the life of slave to the system. And in the end, I have few wants met along with the majority of the baser needs. But people are realizing more and more each day that they are not secure in their position. Their lot in life no longer brings them the happiness that they have once thought that they had.

And the funny thing about it all is that there are people in positions of power that had looked around and had came to the same conclusion: That this day is coming, that it is coming soon, and it is not going to be pretty.

Look at the history of the country, without a doubt the West was won by the barrel of a gun. What has been our social policy on guns for our youth these past 20 years? "Guns are bad, m' kay." Or better yet, just look at No Child Left Behind. The entire program was set up as these are the things that children need to know in order to pass. No one advances until these things are learned. Period, end of discussion. So where does the fostering the growth of imagination and independent thought come into play? It simply doesn't.

(Un)Fortunately there is a problem with recreating the perfect drone. It makes them easier to manipulate, especially by those that give them freedoms. So the unthinking, anti-gun child, that perfect drone, will be more than happy to accept that taboo item and use it against them. And because they are not taught to think for themselves, they will be more than happy to follow the orders of those that hand them that gun.

This country is well on its way to becoming a bloodbath. And from what I can see 2011 makes the most sense on our current timeframe. And to be honest, that is my best guess of when. Because in none of these visions, and I have tried, I was never able to know the year. And that in itself, is a sort of blessing, if you think about it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Dear FrancoUn-American

From FrancoUn-American “If thats the case then apparently the rest of the world doesnt know the meaning of WORK.” “Sorry our forefathers werent as lazy and cowardly as yours.”

I was right if these are the best answers that you can gibe the USA is truly lost.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Brother, I don't see where you are coming off thinking I am being a 'naysayer'? Did you not respond to my post, which talked about non-violent revolution, and how I saw it as possibly unfolding? I mean you keep responding to me as if I am saying the opposite of what I am actually saying. I am not hear to threaten your ego or intelligence, I am sure you have much to share, and I am sure we have a lot in common as far as visions, but why reply in a corrective manner?

Yes, Jesus, Buddha, Ghandi, Dr. King, are all inspirations for me and have helped mold my own vision. But I also understand that one must be able to put current climates and realities of situations into perspective and act accordingly. That consists of creating a PLAN, which no doubt will be complex, and finding ways of executing it. These issues are not as simplistic as you have made them out to be, trust me on that. Once you move beyond just having a vision, to actually trying to execute it, you will quickly realize this as being true. The vision may be simple, but the execution is most definitely difficult, and any of the previous mentioned names will contest to that as being true.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

I almost posted that word for word on page 2. Thank you for adding to my defense of Marie Antoinette. I hate when people use historical fallacies and myths as fact.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

I almsot posted that word for word on page 2. Thank you for adding to my defense of Marie Antoinette. I hate when people use historical fallacies and myths as fact.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The Sikhs wear Turbans to show that they all are Royal. We are all Kings and Queens. We are all energy and in some ways are our own "God"to our reality but we are not the Creator. We are a part of it. We all need to accept our right and do our best to help one another to awaken and spread the message of unity and love. Religion,politics, and attachment have enslaved us and kicked us off the path of realization to triumph over the illusion of separation from each other and the divine.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Interesting you would use the French revolution and the myth about Marie Antoinette. Marie was a highly educated and literate woman living in the wrong place at the wrong time. As Pointed out she never said what has been attributed to her.

The French revolution occurred for many reasons, one among them funding the American revolution occurring in the New Nation Known as the United States. Loans and aid of billions of dollars were arranged and never repaid, which weakened France tremendously. Further adding to the strain were secret negotiations by Benjamin Franklin with England to arrange trade pacts, instead of trade with France when the war ended.

France effectively funded the American Revolution for free, and lost trade benefits to England. It was a double hit.

In France the economic situation worsened as the loans and debts the United States incurred took their toll, taxes were not raised to fund government, which then could not provide services which spiraled into even worse situation as farming suffered, etc.

The interesting analogy is we are funding massive war efforts that are not returning any trade benefits. If Revolution does result, it is due to the inability of our leaders to understand simple History.

Another interesting item regarding revolutions is they eat their young. The revolution in France went to the point of the great terror, beheading people that ended when Robespierre, the individual that instigated the terrors, was himself beheaded.

The communist government in China, could not open its doors fully until Mao passed away

Cuba will not resume relations with the USA until Castro Passes away.

Revolutions truly only effect change when the individual and source of the revolution is no longer living.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
This is awesome.

I for one say: Let the heads roll!!

I agree but consider this - THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER AMERICAN REVOLUTION. No matter the issue or cause, people today just CAN'T get together on ANYTHING. Seriously, look at the many new stories and issues in the news today. NOBODY can agree on ANYTHING anymore. Half the people one way and half the other, there is just no way to combat the controlling entity. We can't even get together on a simple boycott of a company

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
Brother, I don't see where you are coming off thinking I am being a 'naysayer'? Did you not respond to my post, which talked about non-violent revolution, and how I saw it as possibly unfolding? I mean you keep responding to me as if I am saying the opposite of what I am actually saying. I am not hear to threaten your ego or intelligence, I am sure you have much to share, and I am sure we have a lot in common as far as visions, but why reply in a corrective manner?

I apologise my friend. Perhaps I worded my thoughts incorrectly. I never meant to insinuate that we were on opposite sides of the fence on these ideas. What I should have said, nay requested, was for you to help me formulate a workable plan. The time draws near. Revolution is part of the ultimate plan of world domination. It can be peaceful, and we all benefit, or it will be bloody, and we will all suffer. World Government is coming because Mankind needs it. We are too divided on everything to stand a chance against it.

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergyYes, Jesus, Buddha, Ghandi, Dr. King, are all inspirations for me and have helped mold my own vision. But I also understand that one must be able to put current climates and realities of situations into perspective and act accordingly. That consists of creating a PLAN, which no doubt will be complex, and finding ways of executing it. These issues are not as simplistic as you have made them out to be, trust me on that. Once you move beyond just having a vision, to actually trying to execute it, you will quickly realize this as being true. The vision may be simple, but the execution is most definitely difficult, and any of the previous mentioned names will contest to that as being true.

Peace.

Oh yes, the struggle is difficult, no doubt. The only way I see this as having any chance at success is by opening eye one set at a time. We must transcend the current worldly divisions. If there was a Plan I could conceive to get mankind to do this better than the one I have presented, I certainly would have posted it instead. Therefore, if you have any ideas, I am all ears.

We are all after the same goal my friend. My words always come from love, even when the language I type is inadequate, or my skill with it is inadequate enough to convey it. I would love to utter a word heard round the world that would cause mankind to wake up to their dreadful condition, however, no word exists in human tongue. So, what would you suggest I do? How better to get this done?

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well thank you for your humbleness, and like I said before, I am sure you have a lot to offer to me as well, as many of your words are those of the wisest.

I am still early on in my journey, and have no actualized plan as of yet, but as I see it right now there are many angles that must be addressed, simultaneously. I strongly emphasize the need for simultaneous actions, for single pointedness will always leave other areas of need free to decay, which will eventually undue the work you have already of done. I believe this is true, because I see each of our current areas of society; politics/economics/education/housing/employment/media(entertainment)/family/healthcare... as interdependent of one another. Therefore, if one is failing the others will also have a significant strain pulling them down, and if two or more are failing then the impact of that will be ten fold. Unfortunately, we are at a time when almost all, if not all, of these areas of society are decaying rapidly.

As far as a plan of how to do that, like I said, I do not have one but here is my best idea:

Unified Grassroots movements must be started for all areas in need of repair. (For example: Unsatisfied teachers and parents alike, insofar as community activists, must go on strike, protest, and enter into sit down discussions with district school leaders, under a common goal of re-establishing a sustainable and healthy public education system.) This would be the same idea, but differ in detail, for other areas of society which are in need of repair such as; political, economical, housing, media, employment...

Each of these movements would most likely be seperate from another, but may transcend between each other at times, in order to keep focus on the goal at hand. I believe one organization cannot adequetly take on more than one or two of these areas at a time, therefore many will be needed. However, they will all unify under the common goals of equal, fair and honest, sustainable positive change at the end of the day. How that looks in further detail I have yet to figure out, but in time I do believe I will have a clearer vision of this. And that is why I write things like this on these boards in hopes others can offer their thoughtful insights, expanding each others understanding and vision of how to fix these difficult issues.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join