It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Me Deserve. Money of all things. When Will I Get Credit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Read
Music
Osama

So in summary

Someone lost a lot of money. I rang a radio talkback show 2 days before September 11th 2001 and yelled war. I rang back after the planes hit the buildings and asked for a reward that Eminem make a song out of things i said in further phone calls to the radio station.

The song Without me. Thats me singing. Same with numb by linkin park and sugababes in the middle.

When will i get credit for the songs and when will i get credit for yelling war. You have to hear the phone calls. Phone calls exist that prove every word I say. Believe me "now". Right now.

Darcy Lee

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Never mind, your ramblings made sense to me.

edit on 23-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
this title topic made me laugh star for op ( but i did not read your links) and the rambles make sense commenter with i'm not in your shoes style signature. maybe the profit is yours op or the bigger profit and the smaller somehow i like to think of the million triggers maybe for any event in time maybe

i have no idea who anyone here on ats for sure is but then again the Euler's Disk sound makes me feel good most times thanks to crop circle connector and even ats. i wonder if the real sound of Euler's Disk (not a recording) would help more. i am a guy that can press any headache i have (not many) away with my fingers. i just locate the right spot give a fair press and no head pain.

and thanks for the laugh

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wow, how pathetic.

I despise beggars.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
Read
Music
Osama

So in summary

Someone lost a lot of money. I rang a radio talkback show 2 days before September 11th 2001 and yelled war. I rang back after the planes hit the buildings and asked for a reward that Eminem make a song out of things i said in further phone calls to the radio station.

The song Without me. Thats me singing. Same with numb by linkin park and sugababes in the middle.

When will i get credit for the songs and when will i get credit for yelling war. You have to hear the phone calls. Phone calls exist that prove every word I say. Believe me "now". Right now.

Darcy Lee

Uuh, what? i just listened to Numb, and there is no vocal sampling of any kind in that song. Without Me by eminem has no external vocal sampling either. Meaning, all the vocals were done by eminem and that other guy. Although, thank you cause that music video for Without Me made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Note:

Either post to the topic or don't post at all.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This is something that Kerre Woodham said in an email today. Kerre is the host i made my phone call to where I yelled war.

Darcy, if you don't start taking your pills, I'm going to send the doctors round again. You're not well. No organisation keeps records for more than a year so even if you think you made the call, there will be no record of it. It's vanised into the ether. Google it, and you'll find out that's correct.

There is no record of any imagined call. Now take your pills and leave me alone or I'll get an outside agency to help you do so.

Then:

Right. That's it. You are now spam so I will never receive your emails again and I'm sending the doctors round. They'll be there in the morning.

This is evil.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Can you elaborate on the eminem and linkin park thing? Are you saying you were a singer on those songs and now you are not being paid? Maybe you should hire a lawyer.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

I would take take his advice.

I dont' see ANYTHING of what you are talking about.

Credit for writing Eminem's song? Really?

All of your threads are crying about you making money. Why don't you spend less time on the internet and more time working, perhaps this money issue would not be such an issue for you.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

They sample the things I said in further phone calls I made to the Talkback radio station after making my 9/11 call. They use there own voices but are saying words that I spoke first over talkback radio.

I can't afford a lawyer. I have inquired.

If someone is willing to pay for a lawyer for me they can make a profit when the lawyer succeeds. Bet noone takes me up on that offer. The chance to make some money. Someone put there money where there mouth is.

Darcy Lee

edit on 3-10-2010 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

So you expect somebody ( I assume me) to pay your lawyer fees when you have NO proof at all? Other than what you say happened?

There are no records of anything, and I'm sure that if you asked Eminem he'd say he'd been writting that song for years, same thing with LP...

YOU should do a better job of convincing people that your story is the truth, before you go and beg people for money.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by leeda

There are no records of anything, and I'm sure that if you asked Eminem he'd say he'd been writting that song for years, same thing with LP...

The song without me was inspired by September 11th. It had Osama featuring in the video. So hardly have been writing for years. There are records of my phone conversation.

The Government have copies definately. But they hate me.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Well that's not good enough unfortunetly.

Why would the government have audio tapes from a LIVE broadcast of a PRIVATE company?

I mean really, I read your website and NOTHING makes sense on it. It's poor me and poor that, and I deserve some credit.

You know if your story was really true, you could find a lawyer in 10 seconds that would take your case for free and get payed in the end. Why don't you try and find one?

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Want To Buy: Lawyer. Pay you at end of case when i have copies of all my phone calls. What i'm saying is true.

Serious Business.

If your a lawyer apply here.

You will make money. As long as I get my phone calls. They prove everything. Pay you when get copies and money starts coming in from them. Me also love you long time if you get copies.

Darcy Lee

edit on 4-10-2010 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Still haven't found a lawyer. I have been looking but not to hard. I am building a determination to find one. It very much is poor me. There might not be a lawyer in NZ who would take me on.

My story is true though. I made a phone call to a talk back radio station and said "They don't think" three times followed by Yelling "WAR" as loud as possible to alert, warn and prepare people. I then said "The Thing" "The Thing". Followed by saying "ARGH" "Suffering"..... before being cut off. This was all 2 days before September 11th 2001.

Honestly you have to hear the phone call for justice to be done. Text doesn't pick up the inflections and nuaces of my voice and there is also what the host said.

So after 9/11 I rang back and asked for a reward. I asked that things I said be made into lyrics of songs sung by famous people. So now there are about 15 songs or so with me cameoed in the lyrics. There are things I said first, live over talkback radio air, that now appear cameoed in songs written by famous artists. I asked for Eminem by name.

Now i'm hunting for a lawyer to prove my case. Haven't found one yet.

I'll update you if I ever find one.

new topics

top topics

join