It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran’s gamble paid off

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Of course we see now how India will be moved up front to Block China,, hope the bribe was worth it,, and India will vote with whatever America says to Vote. At the ongoing Security Council Section.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Of course we see now how India will be moved up front to Block China,, hope the bribe was worth it,, and India will vote with whatever America says to Vote. At the ongoing Security Council Section.

Unless India backstabs US.

I'm guessing it will, the temptation of China, Iran and Russia will get to India.

Plus

India wants a good relation with Pakistan, in order to do that, India needs to move away from US. China can help the situation much more than US.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

India was long regarded as the leading voice in the nonaligned group at the UN so I can't see them being totally on side with the US at the UN, they bought soviet kit during the cold war, but I do see them being an ally of the US because of their dispute with China, however the temptations of good relations with Iran, Russia, the baby Stans and East Asia will be a massive pull so the pro US stance will only last as long as negotiations with China fail.

<< 1  2   >>

join