It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran’s gamble paid off

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Don't worry, it is only propaganda. RIGHT oozy. As you messaged me saying some of your stuff is propaganda. Is this propaganda? www.youtube.com... hmmm. oozy you sly propagandist you.
edit on 9-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Gee, i hope BP can keep the peace over there. The greedy oil buisness is heating up and countries are stepping up to the plate.www.youtube.com... our country is falling down a steep slope with no brakes.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... looks like another propagandist move, what do you think oozy? I think this is why U.S.A lets BP do whatever they want to these days. well, what do you think ya all. ya see, cuz da oil, iz da blood of a rich, soz we betta fall in line cuz or get putz in da slam.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
reply to post by Zamini

Chill out Zamini, you are showing your age. Try not to derail this thread. Try to keep to the point of the OP and not turn it into “America is crumbling” guff. There’s a good chap.

I am not sure why you are venting your spleen at me for pointing out that Iran is only a noteworthy nation because it (a) is apparently developing nukes and (b) it meddles in the affairs of other nations. Iran has a lot of oil, but not much else.

Clearly, Iran also has shoddy human rights, a fact often overlooked / neglected by those who hang on Ahmadinejad’s every word and support him because he directs his ire at the US / Israel / UK and the West in general.

Regards

I am in no way a supporter of Ahmadinejad, nor Iran's Supreme Liar - but hang on. You've bought into this Zionist propaganda about Iran meddling in other countries?

What the h..l is US doing? US and it's sidekick Israel are the arch meddlers and exploiters worldwide, they have a finger in every pie, and if they don't have one they intimidate and invade to get it.
edit on 9-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

There is a difference between propaganda and report, and I told you in the PM that I hope you know the difference. Sad that you don't

This has all the information available, you make the conclusion based on that information, what ever conclusion you come with, is your conclusion with information backing it up.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

All the Information available. Information, your view of THE FACTS, THAT YOU PRESENT and we are to make our comments on, your FACTS. Hmmmm, YOUR FACTS, are they facts or are they facts and lies put together. HMMM, either way, WE DECIDE, right? So, i'm to guess whether you are lying or telling the truth and report on my opinions of your facts or lies. Why cain't you just ask to report on how," you see it", instead of saying that you put in propaganda in a story. When you say this, i'm going to always assume you as a propagandist, because you mix lies and truths together to stirr up whatever fits your needs. You are a propagandist and noone on a.t.s will ever trust you, you propagandist.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Propagandist doesn't mean you mix lies and truth.

I don't think you know what propaganda means. I think you are confused by the term used in ATS, propaganda actually doesn't mean lie, propaganda means propagating a message.

There are propaganda based on lies, and there are propagandas based on truth.

None of what I posted is a lie, I posted the links, the sources, and a chunk of information from the source which supports my conclusion.

I get the information, then use the information to make my conclusion. I don't make conclusion, then use information to support my conclusion.

Think.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I also applaud the progress Iran has made in the fields science and technology as well as their economy. I like to think of Iran as the Japan of the Middle East/Central Asia, except they do not slaughter dolphins by the thousands and then try to force their local small town school administrations to feed the heavily mercury tainted dolphin meat to the local school kids. Thats another topic though.

To the poster that said Iran is nothing more than another oil rich nation with little else to show for itself, I believe you are just showing contempt for a different culture. Iran is a very successful exporter of industrial goods as well as agricultural and textile products. They have the supplies locally at home. They have a thriving auto industry that is twelth in the world. A well established petro-chemical industry with good export numbers, and export a large variety of mineral goods as well. Let us also not forget that Surena 2 is among the top 5 prominent robots int the world They are growing with leaps and bounds in medical science, nano-technology, automation and robotics, take it seriously and give credit where it is due.

So my only rebuke to that was that Iran is not just another shoddy country with alot of oil and not much else.

And op, I disagree about the 2015 american collapse (in your sidebarthinggy). Everything you see economically is well though out and strategically planned for by powerful economists in Europe (BIS anyone?)
To assume that a planned collapse of America is in the planning or even simple economic coincidence is a bit of a stretch. The brains/parasites in Europe and Israel will have nothing to gain and everything to lose with the collapse of their military industrial pitbull that portects and serves their interests.

How much clout does anyone think Europe will actually have without the presence of America as part of NATO and forces on their land?

There are only three things that will bring down the Empire officially, and all three unfortunately have dire consequences for the world as well.

An alien invasion, the merciless power and fury of the natual Earth, or God himself. A nuclear event will only unfold after the fact of one of those three scenarios, as there wont be much else left to lose. My gaurantee is that we willl continue to see American presence in military bases all over the world well past 2020.

This is a good thread, I do applaud Iran on its innovations and economic progress, but also love my America and wish us both well for future peace and partnerships. Maybe when the two party systems falls eh?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Here, let me help you, the dictionary term of the word propaganda. Ideas,facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further ones cause or to damage an opposing cause also a public action having such and effect. The spreading of ideas, information or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution a cause or a person.

That oozy is the dictionary definition. I do not like it when you use the term propaganda, to fit your alligations, ideas to further your cause or to damage an opposing cause also a public action having such and effect. Thank you.
You could of used another word, instead you used propaganda. To further ones cause or to damage ones cause. Truthful propaganda or lying propaganda. Are you from IRAN?
edit on 10-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

I agree with everything you say, except your opposition to my prediction.

1. It is simply a prediction, done taking many events in to consideration.

2. I believe US is stuck in Afghanistan, (a) US has has invested too much in Afghanistan + faces a growing Iranian threat which is reaching in its back yard. (b) US doesn't have enough moral, nor economical support to stay + China and Saudi Arabia is buying the US.

..More information..

UK public and private debt will hit £10 trillion by 2015

www.integralsearch.co.uk...
www.businessweek.com...
www.sharecast.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

China is likely to resume its role as the world’s largest economy by the year 2015, thus regaining the position it had held until 1890.

www.finfacts.ie...
www.freshplaza.com...
www.chinalawandbusiness.com...

The US military has warned that surplus oil production capacity could disappear within two years and there could be serious shortages by 2015 with a significant economic and political impact.

www.guardian.co.uk...

“Regardless of which route we choose, the world’s current predicament limits our maneuvering room. We are experiencing a step-change in the growth rate of energy demand due to population growth and economic development, and Shell estimates that after 2015 supplies of easy-to-access oil and gas will no longer keep up with demand.”

leisureguy.wordpress.com...

An event will take place before 2015..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

And what did I say?

ZZZ..

You're just wasting my time, go read my post again, it is what your dictionary says, that propaganda can be based on truth, or BS, or can be manipulative.

You still don't get it..

PM me.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Depending on what you believe, the whole oil scarcity is merely a myth. Kind of the same way diamond companies keep prices artificially high even though they keep MASSIVE surplusses locked away in various vaults in secure cities. In fact, we can manufacture diamonds now to a higher purity and consistency then what you find in a mine at a fraction of the cost of the Earth mined diamonds, and we are talking chemically identical here, not zirconias.

There is however a bigger lid on the oil supply issue than any one person or group can ever hope to lift anytime soon.

N T wayz, ignore the owl. Fail troll is a fail troll if you know what I mean

All we have for now are our predictions. But assuming anything happens to America which causes this theoretical collapse in the next couple of years, it will not be localized. The entire world will feel it especially Europe, and I dont mean economically.

I just hope that wherever it is you live right now it is legal to own firearms, you will definetly need them in the event the prediction holds true. Thats where our second amendmant is going to pay off here. Even if it is magically discarded out a moments notice, there are hundreds of millions of arms in circulation right now that will not be easy to confiscate.

You see what our American whackjobs are already doing with them in peace time for no reason at all with shooting sprees. Imagine the moment when the order is broken and there is no moral dilemma to deal with for the population? Good luck trying too stomp out the rights without a fight right? Most of the technological assets will be kept on the coastlines in that event to prevent opportunists from breaching the border.

Sorry I am ranting now. What kind of mileage do Iranian automobiles get anyways?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

SO, lets get back to the beginning. truth or lies. WHICH ARE YOU propagating. You say the truth, but give out statements that others wrote. Are you sure that is the truth? what they made in those statements? Are you from IRAN?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The Afghan strategy is already being finalized anyways. We are going to pull back to major population centers and technology/industry hubs, invest in some education so that ANSF can be properly manned with lower turnover, and maintain the same kind of puppet governments we have in Saudi, Jordan, Qatar, Pakistan and so on ... cuz the problem with Afghan is the lack education from being illiterate. Most of the police there are. How can one establish security when the locals cannot even read a field manual? I think is the right approach because the CIA will continue to keep its 3000 man army in place feeding the intelligence needed for SpecOps to hammer the Taliban. Although our debt numbers are beyond what individual workers can comprehend, in the scale of an industrial state, it is managebale. The State does not work on a timeline of 5 years or ten. They go half a century and on when making the decisions in our National Interest.

Yea its fudge up, but thats just the way it is. When I think about all those messed up things that happen in the world, I go back to something my dad always told me. Focus and you and yours FIRST. Succeed, live well, and then you can take on your causes. It helps me put things in perspective sometimes.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
reply to post by oozyism

SO, lets get back to the beginning. truth or lies. WHICH ARE YOU propagating. You say the truth, but give out statements that others wrote. Are you sure that is the truth? what they made in those statements? Are you from IRAN?

Now you are officially in my troll list.

Please back away and continue with the thread.

If you have anything you don't agree with, post it, it seems your brain can't even comprehend the information presented to you. Can't you handle too much information at once?

Tell us which part you think is not true, or is a lie so we can discuss it and figure out.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
HA! FAIL TROLL HAS FAILED!

So I was reading that thread about the Wanta Plan, Foundation X which can be none other than the secret parasite families of foreign origin known to us commonly as the illumniati, Rothschilds and whatnot and am wondering on how the Eastern powers plan on dealign with this? The Eastern powers are slowly becomign assimilated, and the parasite families have been expanding the empires from their ancestors for thousands of years. They took the Americas and essentially have surrounded the East on both sides as well as assimilating key Urban centers which are spreading outwards over the course of decades and centuries.

What will be the state of this parasitic assimilation near the end of our lifetimes? will there be strides to reverse it maybe? Can Iran and China and India work together to unite the Earth powers and liberate humanity?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

India is increasingly feeling hemmed in by China’s military might. It lies within the arc of operations of Chinese fighter jets based in Tibet. China is building or developing large ports in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Burma, and providing all these Indian Ocean countries with significant military and economic aid.

Ahead of Wen's visit, India, China to hold strategic dialogue

India and China to begin high-level meetings ahead of Chinese PM visit

India's concerns over the presence of Chinese troops in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK), the issue of stapled visas to residents of Jammu and Kashmir, among other issues are expected to dominate the agenda of these high-level bilaterals, which are going to set the tone for the meeting between the Premiers of the two countries during Wen's India visit, officials said.

After Obama visit, India set to play ball with U.S. rivals

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
US is trying to give Afghanistan to India, incase of a collapse, so expect more deals such as this to come, and not to mention military deals:

Initially, the Afghani mineral resources were estimated at around USD 1 trillion. Now it turns out that the reserves are actually worth 3 times that initial estimate and have been presently valued at around USD 3.3 trillion. Sources have told CNBC-TV18 that being a strategic partner, Afghanistan is now actually looking at India to formalize an agreement for cooperation on mining through which Indian companies can go to Afghanistan and mine Afghani mineral resources.

www.moneycontrol.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I can understand the strategic move there, as Afghan is populated with a high Pashtun population. That is exactly what Pakistan is worried about. I was reading that in the book Obamas Wars. Thats is why the Pakistan ISI continues to feed the Pak Taliban as well as Kashmir terrorists with intel, they are trying to keep their buffer zones.

But you cant exactly just 'give' a country to another can you now? Afghanistan is inevtiably a failed state IMO. It'll take three generations of targeted education just for it to begin getting on track. Also, 1 trillion or 3 trillion, that can translate easily into a lot more for an econommy as that is simply the face value of the minerals. Lets say 30$ of ore then becomes 100$ worth of refined product. That refined product is now divided in sixty three hundred dollar manufactured products, which will now be shipped (for a price) to distributors, who will add their own markup to be sold to retailers, who will add their own markup. So the economic impact has the potential to re-balance an entire region. Of course multi-nationals always end up reaping the most benefits, but quite alot of jobs can come of this. But investment needs to be made into the education sector before anyone llocal has the skills to become labor.

I envision India and China to remain on balanced terms though. what you think?
edit on 11/14/2010 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Well at least your thinking, but as we all now know, INDIA got Canada's Seat on the Security Council,, which i'm pissed about , but hey,,, greater good right,, oh and apparantly quite a bit of money,, didn't think it all went for Security right,, it was the bribe and of course India being India let it leak so conveninently to the Media,,I can just hear them "Na na Pakistan,,, look at what we got",, of course spin control begins and well.,, yea India is on our side, yea, just wounderfull

edit on 16-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join