It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sexy side of survival prep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Introducing the Emergency Bra.

Once removed, it separates into two masks which, when placed over the nose and mouth, filter out particles that were found to be as harmful as radiation in Chernobyl.

Really, what more can be said about this? If you really want to have major redundancies in your survival prep, this would be something to consider. I'm actually surprised this idea didn't come out of Japan.
I don't think the male counterpart would be as successful. I think I would rather just die if that's the case.

Additional Links:
cnet

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
But is it comfortable and stylish?

These things matter you know.

edit on 23-9-2010 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

This bra doesn't seem all that emergency-effective. While it does cover your face in case of emergency, it doesn't lift or separate.

I find that the emergency panties are a much better deal. I bought some yesterday and I was able to drive all the way from Texas to Orlando without any leakage.

edit on 23-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: had an emergency

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I felt like a 'needy bystander' for a moment there.

Interesting idea. Have the wife pack a few 'biscuit and gravy' flavored edible panties, and we'll be all set!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Gas mask bras...Whatever next-water filter jock straps maybe?
Or a wig than unravels into a escape rope...I like that one.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
it is very practical, but how is the support? and does it come in a variety of colors to spice up your love life while trapped in a nuclear fallout shelter? i never really thought of a gas mask in a sexual way before, but now that you mention it a chick in army fatigues with an assault rifle and a gas mask on would be kind of hot. or maybe i'm just a pervert. either way.

top topics

join