It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Pledge to America" Unveiled by Republicans (Full Text)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

CBS News has obtained a final draft of House Republicans' legislative agenda for the next Congress, a 21-page "Pledge to America" that they will formally unveil Thursday morning at a Virginia hardware store.

"The need for urgent action to repair our economy and reclaim our government for the people cannot be overstated," the introduction says.

"Pledge to America" Unveiled by Republicans (Full Text)

Well.. the GOP thinks that they have what it takes in order to set this country straight. Nevermind the fact it was them and the Dems that sent it to where it is now. The link contains the actual document too... funny read. Because i already know it's a bunch of stem up your butt.. their just saying what they got to in order to get votes.. That's it. If they get the majority again, there just gonna do what they always do.. get paid

**Edit: I think i did it wrong *sigh* Oh well.. tell me what i need to cit the source correctly

edit on 22-9-2010 by cenpuppie because: I think i did it wrong.. fix it you must

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I read the whole thing. It sounds pretty good. Except for the whole "Iran is going to get us and we need to sanction them" crap. When will the GOP let go of the 'War On Terrorism"? Many voters like their Domestic ideas but don't want interventionist wars abroad every 4 or so years.

They talk about stopping wasteful spending, but wars are one of the most wasteful things you can do, especially if it is to nation build and "export freedom" to other countries. \

The GOP just doesn't get it. It's a deal breaker for me, otherwise they have great ideas.

Cut out the WAR crap and more people will get on board.

new topics

join