It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Global Governance 2025 Not just a conspiracy anymore!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I just stumbled upon this doc today it was published a few weeks ago.

Read the pdf file! www.foia.cia.gov...

The cover page says it all "Global Governance 2025: at a Critical Juncture"

The United States’ National Intelligence Council (NIC) and the European Union’s Institute for
Security Studies (EUISS) have joined forces to produce this assessment of the long-term prospects
for global governance frameworks. This exercise builds on the experience of the two institutions in
identifying the key trends shaping the future international system. Since the mid 1990s, the NIC has
produced four editions of its landmark Global Trends report. The most recent one, Global Trends
2025: A Transformed World, published in late 2008, noted that momentous change was ahead, with
the gap between increasing disorder and weakening governance structures widening. The EUISS
produced the first EU-level report on the factors affecting the evolution of the international system
in 2006, The New Global Puzzle. What World for the EU in 2025? The report stressed that a
multipolar system is emerging and that matching the new distribution of power with new rules and
institutions will be critical to preserving international peace and stability.

So lets get to reading ATS!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Spoiler Alert

"Between now and 2025, experts expect:

-Levels of Risk to Increase. Existing biological agents such as anthrax and botulinum toxin
already pose an extremely serious threat (Iraq was believed to have 8,000 liters of the former
in the 1990s and 18,000 liters of the latter). The development of new agents will increase the
threat, with the ability to reengineer existing life forms to have offensive capacity already a
growing threat.
-The Risk to Become More Distributed. Rapidly falling costs will bring biotechnology
within reach of a hacker community, while a growing number of reputable laboratories will
“leak” expertise and, potentially, materials.
-The Risk of a Counterproductive Reaction to a Biological Strike is High. A biological
attack has a psychological impact that outstrips its lethality, placing democratic governments
under severe pressure to respond forcefully. The use of bioweapons is also easy to conceal,
potentially making rapid attribution of responsibility impossible, while repeat attacks are
likely as a bio-capable attacker probably would possess a substantial stockpile. It is easy to
imagine a state responding in a way that fails to meet long-term strategic goals, while a
counterstrike against the wrong target is a real (and disastrous) possibility."

note: This is on the last page of the Pdf the OP supplied.

I couldnt get it in a quote though... I hope thats not an issue. please remove if it is./

edit on 22-9-2010 by Myendica because: note

edit on 22-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I believe that TPTB are getting bold and are attempting to break the horse so to speak.

That Horse is the will of the American People.

I don't know about any of you guys but I am investing in precious metals.

Brass, Copper, and Lead.

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

Declaration of Independence.

A revolution is coming!

What side are you on?

join