It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spiritual reading I had quite some time ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I wanted to throw this out there as this is still something that puzzles me to this day.

About a decade ago (give or take) I was with a few friends and we all decided to have a spiritual reading done along with tarot cards on our last day of full time education for a bit of entertainment.

One by one each of us sat down to have a reading, I watched some friends being told of various things that would happen, choices that would occur, tough times that would occur and various other things which surprisingly have all come to be so far on a pretty accurate level with specifics such as deaths, relationships, careers etc.

This has me curious because when I sat down for my readings, unlike my friends at the time, the person giving the readings was quiet for a few minutes. They had a bit of a shocked expression on there face and then told me that I am a dark horse. I asked what that means when it comes to readings etc. I was told once more that I was a dark horse and they can see me either going one way or the other. This did not make much sense to me so I asked again as to what the heck they meant by that. I was told that I would make some choices that would either go one way or the other be it really good or really bad. I was then told that they would no longer continue with the reading or speak about it again, they asked me to leave the room as well which was a bit uncomfortable to say the least.

The reason I am posting this is that it still remains very cryptic to me to this day, a bit unsettling and I would like to know if anyone who has experiences with readings etc like this or why someone would say anything like this to a young student at the time (myself).

I would appreciate any experienced opinions etc if there are any as its been a long time with regards to an explanation.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hi,

Not everyone is the same in very subtle ways and so the reading one gets will be different to the standard format you may have seen with your friends on the day.

I think you will find you scared the reader. Not because you are scary, but because they could not get a good connection due to you being.. 'more powerful' than something that fits their paradigm. No other words to use there sorry.

I retired from reading.. not using cards or other tools.. last Christmas, and was born this way. I've come to understand that there are many who are here to live inside The Dream, and then there are some who are here for other purposes.. and that some of those are just beginning to wake up to the different purpose they chose to experience.

You have the ability to be totally open, to flow energy easily..even with a little play it will work.. and thus you can choose to go either way... begin to wake up to what you have inside and use it for the benefit of others, or, to go the oposite direction into self-centredness, unbalanced ego and avoidance of Light.

In the silliest words imaginable.. you are a bit like Luke Skywalker in that once you begin to open to your internal power you could go either way.. with the Light or against it.

But wait, there's more... lol... The reader you saw was also afraid of something they saw in you... connections to other life-forms external to our world. Nothing weird about that as most Journeyers communicate at all levels of awareness even when they aren't aware of it at the time. And so what they saw did not fit into their Frame of Reference.. was outside their Belief Structure and so they went into their version of a fear experience... hence why they wanted you to leave.

So, don't look at it as if they were hiding something bad from you.. you just happened to put them out of their comfort zone, that's all.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

What a wonderful reply. If I had experienced what the OP did, I too, would have been left a little off balance.
But to then come here, and read the explanation you have given, would have set me at ease, and I would concern myself with it no longer. Very nice.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
I would appreciate any experienced opinions etc if there are any as its been a long time with regards to an explanation.
Cheers.

Since getting readings is not from God, you were getting information from the devil. The devil knew that God has a calling on your life and he didn't like it and told that lady that you are a dark horse and for you to get out. The same thing happened to my wife before I met her. She was getting a reading and the other woman screamed and told her to get out because a Spirit showed up that she didn't recognize and it told her to leave my wife alone. Later on down the road my wife finally figured out it was God that was taking care of her and she gave her life to Christ. That incident wasn't the first one that my wife had. She had three more in which God was trying to reach her before the one above.
So, God is trying to reach you for His Son and it will be the greatest journey you will ever have.
Thanks,
TT

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by texastig

You are not God, therefore how can you judge whether the message is from the God or otherwise?

edit on 9/22/2010 by NJE03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig
Since getting readings is not from God, you were getting information from the devil.

Isn't God everything?

People say He moves in mysterious ways. Why would he not use all sorts of Tools for His Purpose?

The same thing happened to my wife before I met her. She was getting a reading and the other woman screamed and told her to get out because a Spirit showed up that she didn't recognize and it told her to leave my wife alone.

Beautiful. We have guardian's that do things exactly like that at times. It would seem to me the Faker finally Saw something real and it frightened her. Perfectly done... God would Love that don't you think?

So, God is trying to reach you for His Son and it will be the greatest journey you will ever have.

Isn't God everything?

Even the journey of XXXN3O would be an act of God, yes?

If God is everything, then it must be inside us too. So maybe you are God being "texastig", and the same for "XXXN3O". That would be God, Perfectly being God, being Omnipotent and the Master of Design would it not?

Maybe we humans have put too many human traits onto our vision of God, and in doing so limiting it in some ways for it to fit into what we want our Belief and Faith to Say.

If it is "God" then it does what it does, and nothing we think about it will come anywhere near the reality.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Tayesin because: fix up dyslexic spelling again

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This reading sounds like the moment we all have faced at one time or another. I myself have walked a line of which Light and Darkness exist together. I believe we all must recognize for ourselves which path we want, and to have the Sound Judgment in knowing the difference regardless of the side we choose.

Has the OP recognized any of this at all? I hear the incident clearly enough, but I am not hearing the rationalizations of Life's choices based on this information. Did this not effect you any more than just curious? Did you embrace any additional practices or beliefs to reinforce Love and Light as your Foundation?

I am curious because I would suspect you either are not open to Spirit or you are gauging the responses before you tell us your real feelings towards this.

If you feel that you have walked the Dark do not fear ridicule, but know that no matter how Dark the Path gets the Light resides within you and it only takes a moment to brighten it by recognizing that you are a Child of Light! No one is ever lost if they hold this to be Truth, because then the moment for forgiving ourself is available to everyone, if they so choose.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE03
You are not God, therefore how can you judge whether the message is from the God or otherwise?

There is right and wrong. Good and evil. Light and darkness. If your not getting your information from God then it's coming from the devil himself.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Isn't God everything?

No, God isn't "everything". God isn't a box or a piece of plastic. God is a Spirit. And those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth.

People say He moves in mysterious ways. Why would he not use all sorts of Tools for His Purpose?

That is correct, He does moves in mysterious ways. But getting information for your life should come from the Bible and not readings.

Beautiful. We have guardian's that do things exactly like that at times. It would seem to me the Faker finally Saw something real and it frightened her. Perfectly done... God would Love that don't you think?

That was God that was guarding my wife.

Isn't God everything?

Answered that above.

Even the journey of XXXN3O would be an act of God, yes?

I don't think God would want someone to go to a reading since they are getting info from the other side.

If God is everything, then it must be inside us too. So maybe you are God being "texastig", and the same for "XXXN3O". That would be God, Perfectly being God, being Omnipotent and the Master of Design would it not?

God only resides in those who follow Him. God said in Isaiah that there is no God before Him or after Him.

Maybe we humans have put too many human traits onto our vision of God, and in doing so limiting it in some ways for it to fit into what we want our Belief and Faith to Say.

The Bible is clear that we should not be consulting mediums or getting information from the other side.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

No, God isn't "everything". God isn't a box or a piece of plastic. God is a Spirit. And those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth.

Ok, I understand the standard Religious perspective. It is part of our cultural Indoctrination process from birth we all had to go through.

So God MADE everything.. and that statement you should agree with as your Indoctrination states it is so, Yes?

Nothing is created or destroyed, energy can only change forms... this is a known fact these days. So God couldn't have created anything out of nothing.. it had to be created out of Itself... hence God IS Everything you can see, feel, smell and sense in any way.

This "Spirit" as you have been indoctrinated into believing is the fabric of all things.

Consider it this way... You are but one small sub-atomic particle in the "body of God".. you are a portion of it's Aware Energy. You are not Separate from It. Only the Belief claims you are.

If this was false, then you would not be capable of any Awareness, any Thought and in fact simply would not exist at all.

That is correct, He does moves in mysterious ways. But getting information for your life should come from the Bible and not readings.

Who says it Should? The Bible? The Minister? God told you directly?

Which is the correct answer here?

If God moves in mysterious ways then we cannot hope to understand those ways.. Yes? And so then why do we add "Shoulds".. which are read as Limitations.. ONTO Him?

Typical Human small-minded thinking behaves in such a way as to put Human values and Behaviours ONTO God... which is Supposed to be Omnipotent, Mysterious and above all unapproachable.. which is patently incorrect because many people have direct communion with It.

That was God that was guarding my wife.

Don't know if you noticed.. but you totally avoided the question asked and only replied with a very simplistic answer.

You do not know it was God doing that... you only Believe it was.. and that was brain-fed into you from birth.. the Indoctrination process of our western culture. What I offered to you was a personal and direct experience from someone who does KNOW from their own direct experience.

In one way we can agree that it was God.. but.. and this is important to understand past your Belief's Limitations.. nothing can happen without 'God' supporting it.. and that also means all the nasty, negative and so called Evil things in our world.. all created by and fully supported by this thing poorly called God.

I don't think God would want someone to go to a reading since they are getting info from the other side.

I don't think??? Again, how can we put any Concepts or Behaviours onto an Omnipotent Being.. if one truly does exist?

What other side are you referring to ? I understand your Belief-System claims two opposing sides.. Light and Dark.. and that we do experience this Duality in our walk of life.

But why not ask deeper questions about it instead of simply accepting what you have been taught to accept?

I can tell you from my own direct experience of over 35+ years that the entire Conept of Duality is also a Limited Perspective. It is only one of the Experiences being offered in this Limited Perception realm we call Being a Human on earth.

Outside of this Limited Reality we are here to Experience, in what I call Soul Levels of Awareness.. Duality simply does not exist.

God only resides in those who follow Him. God said in Isaiah that there is no God before Him or after Him.

How sad that an omnipotent Being would operate in such a human and Limited way. Isn't that a bit strange when you fully consider the implications?

And please, God did not say that.. a Human claimed God said it. We need to get our Perception straight on this aspect of things.. humans freely used Free Will for their own power, control and kudos. Thus all the Limiting Behaviours Expected by Humans and acted upon for our entire history have been used to control what the masses Believe.

This is the same story told in the kid's movie, Bugs Life.. where the plebs were kept down so that would never come to know ther Real Power they hold within themselves... which is exactly what Jesus/Jeshua was telling us all along.

The Bible is clear that we should not be consulting mediums or getting information from the other side.

Which Bible says that?

And why does it say that? Answer:- To Scare You into Submission.

To insure you do not look outside the Box for any reason.. which is a control mechanism to make sure you do not Wake Up to the Indoctrination and learn how powerful you are as a portion of an Energetically-Aware Universe.. we humans call God.

Did you know the Three Wise Men were Psychics and Mediums too? Bet you didn't know that huh? Do the research my friend and you will see a much bigger picture develop than the one you currently hold attachement to. They were Wise Men of the Craft.. and using the ancient Hebrew Pesher System of understanding meanings within meanings.. we get a much clearer view of the reality.

While I am at this little Truth offering.. did you know the God of Genesis is an Ego-maniacal Alien named NL.. Enlil in our language? He was from a race called Anunnaki by ancient Sumerians.

It's true... do the research and find out for yourself if you doubt this statement. I have, and I have a mentor who translated the Sumerian Texts back in the 70's (not Sitchin) and I have see Proof from the British Museum that shows that history is correct...althought that is still a well guarded secret even today.

Let me get you started.... The Hebrew had the first couple of books of the Torah.. which is Genesis in the Bible.. before they left Sumer.. that's Sumeria.. and headed off to Egypt.

Since they were in Sumer.. the cradle of civilisation, and the place of man's genesis they must have been Mesopotamian.. and so must have been their Patriarch.

Their first books of the Torah, and Genesis are very poorly expurgated versions of what is an amazingly detailed History of our manufacture.

But if you should choose to remain wearing a Blindfold to remain attached to a highly devious device of control then that is your choice.

Be well.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Ok, I understand the standard Religious perspective. It is part of our cultural Indoctrination process from birth we all had to go through.

That's not true. Because not everyone goes through the cultural indoctrination process from birth.

So God MADE everything.. and that statement you should agree with as your Indoctrination states it is so, Yes?

Umm, I've never been indoctrinated. I don't know how you can say that without knowing me.
Yes, God did make everything. That doesn't mean He lives in everything. Here is the basic 101 class. We were born sinners. God does not live in the sinners heart because they are separated from Him (Romans 3:23 & Isaiah 59:2). Once the sinner really believes (Luke 8:5) in Christ he/she becomes born-again (John 3:7), then God comes and lives in us. (Galatians 2:20).

Nothing is created or destroyed, energy can only change forms... this is a known fact these days. So God couldn't have created anything out of nothing.. it had to be created out of Itself... hence God IS Everything you can see, feel, smell and sense in any way.

There was nothing when God created.There was no earth, planets, etc... Nothing can't create something out of itself. Only God can create something out of nothing. God is not a see, feel, smell. He is a Spirit (John 4:24) as Jesus stated.

This "Spirit" as you have been indoctrinated into believing is the fabric of all things.

Like I said before, I don't need any indoctrination to know that that God is a Spirit because Jesus said He is a Spirit.

Consider it this way... You are but one small sub-atomic particle in the "body of God".. you are a portion of it's Aware Energy. You are not Separate from It. Only the Belief claims you are. If this was false, then you would not be capable of any Awareness, any Thought and in fact simply would not exist at all.

I'm not a sub atomic particle in the body of God. I am God's son and a heir of God through Christ (Gal 4:7).
God is not an "it". He is a loving Father who sent His Son, Jesus to die for our sins so we can be free
from sin. I was separated from God before I was born-again. Now God lives in me since I choose to
believe in His Son.

Who says it Should? The Bible? The Minister? God told you directly?
Which is the correct answer here?

God, who speaks through the Bible.

If God moves in mysterious ways then we cannot hope to understand those ways.. Yes? And so then why do we add "Shoulds".. which are read as Limitations.. ONTO Him?

You can look in the Bible to understand His ways. Jesus never did any readings or tarot cards. He relied on His Father for everything in His life and so should we.

Typical Human small-minded thinking behaves in such a way as to put Human values and Behaviours ONTO God... which is Supposed to be Omnipotent, Mysterious and above all unapproachable.. which is patently incorrect because many people have direct communion with It.

We can know God through Jesus. God is omnipotent but not mysterious but moves in mysterious ways. God is approachable because when Jesus died, the veil in the Temple was torn in two, thus signifying that Jesus made the way for God and man to fellowship with each other as it was in the Garden of Eden.

Don't know if you noticed.. but you totally avoided the question asked and only replied with a very simplistic answer.

That's because the answer is simple.

You do not know it was God doing that... you only Believe it was.. and that was brain-fed into you from birth.. the Indoctrination process of our western culture. What I offered to you was a personal and direct experience from someone who does KNOW from their own direct experience.

I sure do know that it was God. Why? Because my wife's life was changed through Christ. You should stop assuming things in stating "that was brain-fed into you from birth". You have no idea what happened at my birth so how can you say that? As a matter of fact, my mom tried to abort me before I was born and I came out deformed.
If our personal experiences go against the Bible we need to question the origin of them.
What do you consider guardians are?

In one way we can agree that it was God.. but.. and this is important to understand past your Belief's Limitations.. nothing can happen without 'God' supporting it.. and that also means all the nasty, negative and so called Evil things in our world.. all created by and fully supported by this thing poorly called God.

You are mistaken. God created everything perfect and good but it was the choice of Lucifer and Adam that made things evil.

I don't think??? Again, how can we put any Concepts or Behaviours onto an Omnipotent Being.. if one truly does exist?

You don't have to put concepts or behaviors on someone when it has already been shown that they don't like readings, tarots and witchcraft. In Acts 19:19-20 it says this:
19. "A number who had practiced sorcery brought their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total came to fifty thousand drachmas."
20. "In this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power."

In 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 satan masquerades as an angel of light.
Satan pretends to be kind and helpful. He tries to appear as something good. Satan and his demons will give a psychic information about a person in order to get that person hooked into spiritism, something that God forbids. It appears innocent at first, but soon people can find themselves addicted to psychics and unwittingly allow Satan to control and destroy their lives. Peter proclaimed, “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8). In some cases, the psychics themselves are deceived, not knowing the true source of the information they receive. Whatever the case and wherever the source of the information, nothing connected to spiritism, witchcraft, or astrology is a godly means of discovering information. How does God want us to discern His will for our life? God’s plan is simple, yet powerful and effective: study the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17) and pray for wisdom (James 1:5).

What other side are you referring to ? I understand your Belief-System claims two opposing sides.. Light and Dark.. and that we do experience this Duality in our walk of life.

The other side is satan and his demons. There is God who is good and there's a devil who is bad.

But why not ask deeper questions about it instead of simply accepting what you have been taught to accept?

Your assuming again. I have never been taught that. I read it for myself in the Bible. It's not hard to figure out.

I can tell you from my own direct experience of over 35+ years that the entire Conept of Duality is also a Limited Perspective. It is only one of the Experiences being offered in this Limited Perception realm we call Being a Human on earth.

It's not limited because God said there's good and evil.

Outside of this Limited Reality we are here to Experience, in what I call Soul Levels of Awareness.. Duality simply does not exist.

What do you mean by "soul levels of awareness"?

How sad that an omnipotent Being would operate in such a human and Limited way. Isn't that a bit strange when you fully consider the implications?

That's not sad because that's the way God operates. We have to choose as is evidenced in John 3:16. "For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that *whoever believes in Him* shall not perish but have eternal life.

And please, God did not say that.. a Human claimed God said it. We need to get our Perception straight on this aspect of things.. humans freely used Free Will for their own power, control and kudos. Thus all the Limiting Behaviours Expected by Humans and acted upon for our entire history have been used to control what the masses Believe.

Not true. Scholars unanimously accept that Paul wrote at least six epistles. One of these epistles is 1 Corinthians. In 1Cor 3:16 it states, "Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?" Paul is writing to the believers at Corinth.

This is the same story told in the kid's movie, Bugs Life.. where the plebs were kept down so that would never come to know ther Real Power they hold within themselves... which is exactly what Jesus/Jeshua was telling us all along.

We have no power apart from Jesus. If someone has power that is not following Jesus, then that is the limited power of the devil. The devil counterfeits the things of God.

Which Bible says that?

Any Christian Bible.
Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Revelation 22:15
But outside [heaven] are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

Acts 13:8-10
8. But Elymas the sorcerer (for that is what his name means) opposed them and tried to turn the proconsul from the faith.
9. Then Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked straight at Elymas and said,
10. "You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord?

Isaiah 8:19
When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?

And why does it say that? Answer:- To Scare You into Submission.

No, to protect us from the devil.

To insure you do not look outside the Box for any reason.. which is a control mechanism to make sure you do not Wake Up to the Indoctrination and learn how powerful you are as a portion of an Energetically-Aware Universe.. we humans call God.

I looked outside the box and it's empty. Only Jesus can satisfy us. God is not an "energetically aware universe".

Did you know the Three Wise Men were Psychics and Mediums too? Bet you didn't know that huh? Do the research my friend and you will see a much bigger picture develop than the one you currently hold attachement to. They were Wise Men of the Craft.. and using the ancient Hebrew Pesher System of understanding meanings within meanings.. we get a much clearer view of the reality.

If you can prove it from the Bible then I'll believe you.

While I am at this little Truth offering.. did you know the God of Genesis is an Ego-maniacal Alien named NL.. Enlil in our language? He was from a race called Anunnaki by ancient Sumerians.

Your truth offering is a false offering. The God of Genesis is the Almighty God. He has no beginning and no end.

It's true... do the research and find out for yourself if you doubt this statement. I have, and I have a mentor who translated the Sumerian Texts back in the 70's (not Sitchin) and I have see Proof from the British Museum that shows that history is correct...althought that is still a well guarded secret even today.

It's not true because Jesus said God was His Father. I'd rather believe what Jesus said than what the Sumerians say. The Sumerians fell for a lie from the devil.

Let me get you started.... The Hebrew had the first couple of books of the Torah.. which is Genesis in the Bible.. before they left Sumer.. that's Sumeria.. and headed off to Egypt.
Their first books of the Torah, and Genesis are very poorly expurgated versions of what is an amazingly detailed History of our manufacture.

They could have put all that stuff in there but I think it would have filled up giant warehouses. I believe we have just enough information for what we need to know.

But if you should choose to remain wearing a Blindfold to remain attached to a highly devious device of control then that is your choice.
Be well.

I don't have a blind fold, because I follow Jesus and not religion or men. Jesus does not control people, He is a gentleman.
May God bless you and your family.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Hi texastig,

Sorry this will be long.

Everyone is Indoctrinated from birth.. it is how our Culture operates. All the expectations and limitations are brainwashed into us from that moment on.. all Media and everyone you ever knew Model the Expectations in order to keep us in-line.. fitting in as good little replicants in our culture.

We were born sinners. God does not live in the sinners heart because they are separated from Him (Romans 3:23 & Isaiah 59:2). Once the sinner really believes (Luke 8:5) in Christ he/she becomes born-again (John 3:7), then God comes and lives in us. (Galatians 2:20).

I fail to see how a newly born baby can be sinful. It makes no sense at all. It hasn't lived long enough to have done anything, thought anything and said anything that might be remotely considered sinful.

My perception is that the Born With Sin concept is a control drama. It is based on a Belief that we are bad little souls in desperate need of redemption by some higher force.... and that is as far from the truth as you can get.. hence why it is Indoctrinated Control.

There was nothing when God created.There was no earth, planets, etc... Nothing can't create something out of itself. Only God can create something out of nothing. God is not a see, feel, smell. He is a Spirit (John 4:24) as Jesus stated.

If there was nothing.. anywhere.. no universe.. Nothing.. then God would also not exist. I know the Bible hints to us that God was Pre-Existant.. but that is only the simplest way to answer what is an unaswerable question to that Belief-System.

I'm not a sub atomic particle in the body of God. I am God's son and a heir of God through Christ (Gal 4:7). God is not an "it". He is a loving Father who sent His Son, Jesus to die for our sins so we can be free from sin. I was separated from God before I was born-again. Now God lives in me since I choose to believe in His Son.

Sorry, I don't see how God could ever have NOT been Inside you.

My experience of it is that it is always there, always Loving, infinately Patient and never something I could be separated from.. even if I really tried to.

To me, God is what powers this body and is using it for it's own purposes. It runs through me like a surge, it sees what I see, it feels and smells what I do, it experiences as I do, it learns about itself as I do, and I grow in understanding because of it. It uses me to do things, to heal, to help, to offer counsel when needed, to push those who are stuck in the unseen mire of Life in the World.

I am sorry that you don't experience your God in this way. I wish I could help you to.

Dying for our sins was an after-thought of Paul's. Before he wrested control of the fledgling movement we know of as Christianity in a bloodless coup against Jesus' elder brother James, Paul was talking about a mythological man who lived 40 or so years earlier. Once he had control he began to push the concepts that are foundations of this particular religion... and used them out of context, such as the virgin birth idea, which has roots in ancient Hebrew marriage tradition where a womean was considered a virgin until she bore a son. And considering she already had an older son James.. anglicised version of the name.

God, who speaks through the Bible.

Thanks for answering that question.

The God of the Bible, is the God of the Old Testament. So this was the God of the Hebrew people, and thus God in the Book of Genesis.

Before their 40 year wanderings in the desert the Hebrew were living in Egypt, as you know. And before they were in Egypt they were in Sumer. Which is also known as Mesopotamia, and.. Sumeria.

When they left Sumer they had the first couple of books of their Torah, already. So we wold think that they obtained this information while in Sumer, it being the cradle of civilisation and the region where the Garden of Eden was located between the great rivers.

So.. if we want to know this God more effectively then we could go back to that time and read what was written then, and the variations that followed over time. Hard to do without a Time Machine of course. But fortunately a few massive ancient Libraries have been unearthed in the past 200 years that are written in Cuneiform imprinted into Clay Tablets.

Amongst those Tablets we can find ones that relate exactly to the period in the Bible we call Genesis. And so too then do we find this Hebrew God of Genesis. Reading what is the earliest records of Genesis is imply the biggest eye-opener going anywhere in the world.

And it is within those original recordings of History that we find an incredible, highly detailed telling of how God made Man. In the Biblical Genesis we can read the same story, but unfortunately what we read there is such a small amount of indormation.. just the basics really. And so the Biblical story of Genesis pales into insignificance when reading the astonishing original.

You can look in the Bible to understand His ways. Jesus never did any readings or tarot cards. He relied on His Father for everything in His life and so should we.

But I've just made the case that the Bible is insignificant when providing information of who and what God is. So it cannot provide any information that will be enlightening to me in any way. And yes I have studied it well.

Jesus spoke about a different God to the one of the Hebrews. Jesus spoke about a Loving, Caring, Patient God who we can have direct communion with. He also spoke about our Capabilities to do as he did... which included pre-knowing, healing, providing spiritual counsel, etc.. all the same things I provided when working as a professional psychic until I retired last year.

Just to reiterate on the two apparently different God being spoken about.....

The God of the Hebrew behaves in very human-like ways, Eogtistical, Maniacal, Self-absorbed, Bloodthirsty, filled with Hatreds for a huge variety of things, and of course ever-seeking Revenge.

The God of Jesus behaves very non-humanly as a Loving, Caring, Patient God who we can have direct communion with... a Father figure.

Read the origins of Genesis to understand why there is such a massive difference between the two version of God.

The God Jesus speaks about.. the Spirit one you told me about.. is the same one I know through direct communion. It is what drives me to help others.. to heal, to offer Inspired Counsel, etc.

I sure do know that it was God. Why? Because my wife's life was changed through Christ.

If our personal experiences go against the Bible we need to question the origin of them.

What do you consider guardians are?

Glad to hear you wife's life changed. I've seen major turn-arounds in people from learning how to connect to God within themselves, just as equally as those who connect to God externally have. Any turn-around is a positive.

The Reader your wife went to was what I call a Faker, a Charlatan. One who is not in communion with Light and thus is dishonestly taking money for the "service" provided.

And I was a little sorry to hear how you may not have been.. but, I see the nothing happens without the support of this God.. has to be otherwise nothing can happen.

But I've already established that the Bible is insignificant in providing valuable knowledge of God. So we must question what else can offer us Limitations.. Boxes to Reside in. Boxes that are..like it or not.. taught to you from the moment you were born. The Boxes contain everything you will ever need to know or are Allowed to Experience.. if you are to stay within the Comforting Confines of the Box.

Hence why any experiences outside of that Comforting, Indoctrinated into us from birth Box, will Always be viewed as Wrong from those who remain inside the Box. The old saying of Ignorance is Bliss.. is very much correct. Life is so much simpler when we stay inside the Box, when we just accept it and be Comforted by It.

Guardians:-
Can be different things. Some call then Angels.. I disagree. I see and experience them as Other Souls contracted to assist protect one from those choosing Darkness, and at times simply just another aspect of the Client's Soul operating on a different level of Awareness.

You are mistaken. God created everything perfect and good but it was the choice of Lucifer and Adam that made things evil.

Read the origins of Genesis to gain a clearer understanding of what and who God is, what Adam really was.. an Adamma.. like your car might be a Mustang, manufactured by Ford.. the Adamma was a Model Manufactured by this 'God'.. known in the Nag Hammadi Library as Lesser Gods, and called Anunnaki by their manufactured Human Beings.

The Garden of Eden, is the E.Din in Sumerian Tablets.. meaning, The First Place. The place where the Anunnaki arrived on Earth. Now that sounds crazy doesn't it? But that is the Original History for Genesis in your Bible... like it or not, it is.

19. "A number who had practiced sorcery

Ahh Sorcery! Now we're talking.... about somethig that is not readings or healings. Sorcery is about using power to bring about desired outcomes, it is about using things for the desired effect, it is about interfering in the natural course of events and energy flow. Yes, something very very different to a real psychic providing spiritual counsel or healing.

In 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 satan masquerades as an angel of light.

Okay then, let's look at that from a different angle. If you have no experience of this Satan, then you would most likely tend to Believe that statement.. having nothing else to base you understanding on. But, if you are Aware for your whole life, and so have dealt with those who try to hide from Light, then you would know an important Fact about them.

That is simply this... Everything has a Feel to it. This Feel cannot be forged, Misrepresented, Hidden or Faked in any way to a person who has direct experience and thus knowledge of these things.

Inside each of those who seek to hide from Light, is Light.. I see it inside them easily. So no matter how hard they try to hide from it, they cannot hide what is already inside them.

And so because of this one who has experience and knowledge of these things knows that the only effective way to deal with these things is to Love them Unconditionally.... to Light them up again from the inside.

In doing so a person learns some things of great value.. Jesus was right about Love being the Answer.. so where The Beatles by the way, lol. And, that God is Everything, it is being all things at the same time in an amazing construction it created for itself to experience itself.. and that all portions of it are Equal.

So all souls are Equal, and the only difference is some choose to be in the Light and some choose to attempt to avoid it. And more importantly once one moves into awareness layers 'above' soul level we find Duality does not Exist. Duality is then only a part of the Experience for Earth and its supporting layers.

Sorry if this is mucking with your head.. I'm only sharing with you as Honestly as I can for our discussion.

What do you mean by "soul levels of awareness"?

and..

We have to choose as is evidenced in John 3:16. "For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that *whoever believes in Him* shall not perish but have eternal life.

Awareness Levels....

Mundane levels of awareness are when we operate in our daily life as you and I.. being the person we Believe we are.. following the flock of sheeple that were taught our cultural limitations as we were. I call this Human Awareness Level.

Above that is what is known as Astral.. which itself is divided into levels of Awareness. And it too is limited. It is within these that most New-Agers seek to move and learn. These levels are the supporting layers for our Dense Physical World of Man. This is where the newly dead move into and where many get lost in their own Belief-based self-creations. The top most level of this astral is where we find what is called the Akasha.. or hall of records.. all the new-agey names. It is the overseeing office for any Soul entering this Earth Experience, and it is simple for anyone to reach and experience for themselves.

This topmost region is also where the dead go into The Light. At a place I call the Arrival zone. It is where I take the dead who are stuck attached to earth (ghosts) when working between the living and the dead. To see them arrive inthe Light, to see them start to Light up from Inside.. and to see all of their FACADE fall away.. all those Beliefs, all those Indoctrinations, the shoulds, the coulds, the must do or be or haves.. they all fall away until the portion of Soul is fully Awake again to the Bigger Picture reality.

It is the most beautiful thing anyone could ever witness in their human life... I am blessed to see and experience their Awakening from the Dream that was their Earth Life.

Phew.. this is getting very long but I wish to answer your questions....

Above that is what I call Soul Awareness Levels. It is also divided into levels within it. It is where a person has become merged again with their 'higher-self/Guide/Angel".. pick any word that suits you to describe waking up into your much higher levels of Awareness far beyond Earth and being small-minded humans.

Above that is what I call Over-Soul Awareness Levels, and it is simply mind-boggling to experience.

Above that are levels I have not named, but which become increasingly harder to understand from a human perspective even if it is wide open. It is at these levels of awareness that we experience Our Universe as being only one among trillions of other bubbleverses in existence.

To simplify...

Each level of Awareness UP.. leads us closer to this thing we call God.. because we find that the soul you are is massive, and itself a part of something far more massive, and so it goes on until one reassimilates with what you call God. But this is not the same God of Genesis mind you.. it is something far grander than an ancient Visitor to our Planet.

It is simply all there is, diversified into many portions.. each portion being a separate Bubbleverse that was created from two bubbleverses touching and relasing enough energy for a Big Bang scenario. Muc like how humans come together to create a new life.. so too with Bubble-universes.

And so too is each Bubble-universe a spearate entity.. spirit if you prefer.. that itself divewrsifies into everything it creates within itself to experience itself and its capablilities.

That is how I experience it. I hope I haven't left you shaking your head in disbelief. This is as honest an account as I can offer you, it is total honesty from my own direct communion and experiences.

Goodnight.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Continued...

Your truth offering is a false offering. The God of Genesis is the Almighty God. He has no beginning and no end.

and..

It's not true because Jesus said God was His Father. I'd rather believe what Jesus said than what the Sumerians say. The Sumerians fell for a lie from the devil.

Sorry you feel that way about the Original Genesis Source, and thus where we find the Real God of Genesis. As opposed to the highly edited and poorly translated over 6,000 years "remains" in your Modern Bible.

This is a fact, and if you choose to believe in the Biblical Genesis and it's God then you are compelled also to Believe in the Source of Genesis.. in its exacting, highly detailed recording of History... whether you like it or not.. whether it agrees with the word for word remnants you read today as genesis.

Note before the descrepancies between the God of Jesus and the God of the Hebrews. Two very distinctly different things in actoins, demands, and behavours... it is simply not the same God being spoen of in both Testaments.

The Sumerians were recording this history before the concept of Satan was created in the mind's of men.

To be honest, the one who appears as the Snake in the Garden of Eden is actually a being called NK..Enki, and he loved us, he was the one responsible for our Creation/Manufacture, and he was the one who tried to protect us from his hate-filled older brother NL..Enlil, who is the vicious, eogtistical God of the ancient Hebrew.

Hence why the Snake claimed, "God is lying to you."

The Snake in the Garden is symbolic representation of Enki. It was taken by Enlil from the Caduceus on the House of LIfe in Africa where the Adamma was manufactured to be a slave, and used as a Descriptor Device to insure his little brother would always be remembered by us Humans as "The Bad One".

Why? Because the little brother broke a binding covenant with his father Anu, and the Elohim.. The Council of 12. And so his odler brother turned him into what we know today sa the Snake in the Garden of eden.

Hence this History was recorded before anything remotely like a Satan could be considered even as a Concept.

It beggars Belief to think that we allow ourselves to Believe something, and yet when the original form of that Belief is then put on the table in front of us we MUST find wrong in it, we MUST REFUSE it with all our might.. and if we don't our whole world.. the comfort zone of our Indoctrination falls down.

Be well, I think we cannot see eye to eye.. my eyes are wide open.. I wish I could assist you to be so too.

EDIT TO ADD...

And He said, “Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream” (Num. 12:6).

'In the last days, God says, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams...." Acts 2:17

What does this tell you friend?

edit on 25-9-2010 by Tayesin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Hi texastig,
Sorry this will be long.

No problem. I'll try to keep it short because there's only so many characters I can type due to the limit here.

Everyone is Indoctrinated from birth.. it is how our Culture operates. All the expectations and limitations are brainwashed into us from that moment on.. all Media and everyone you ever knew Model the Expectations in order to keep us in-line.. fitting in as good little replicants in our culture.

I guess if your talking about general indoctrination then that's true. For religious indoctrination there are people who are brought with atheisism, Christianity , etc....

I fail to see how a newly born baby can be sinful. It makes no sense at all. It hasn't lived long enough to have done anything, thought anything and said anything that might be remotely considered sinful.

Put two kids in the same room with one toy and you will see the sin nature come out. You will see selfishness which is a sin.
We are born sinners, that's why Jesus states that we must be born again. You state that's far from the truth but Jesus states it as the truth. I'd rather believe Jesus.

If there was nothing.. anywhere.. no universe.. Nothing.. then God would also not exist. I know the Bible hints to us that God was Pre-Existant.. but that is only the simplest way to answer what is an unaswerable question to that Belief-System.

That's not necessarily true. God can exist without anything.

Sorry, I don't see how God could ever have NOT been Inside you.

It was because of my sins. Our sins separated us from God. That's why Jesus message of forgiveness of sins is so important and crucial. God is not an "it". If you haven't made Christ your Savior then you are separated from God. How can God learn about itself when God already knows everything? Do you do your healings in the name of Jesus? Don't feel sorry for me because God uses me to help/heal people in Jesus Name.

Dying for our sins was an after-thought of Paul's. Before he wrested control of the fledgling movement we know of as Christianity in a bloodless coup against Jesus' elder brother James, Paul was talking about a mythological man who lived 40 or so years earlier. Once he had control he began to push the concepts that are foundations of this particular religion... and used them out of context, such as the virgin birth idea, which has roots in ancient Hebrew marriage tradition where a womean was considered a virgin until she bore a son. And considering she already had an older son James.. anglicised version of the name.

That is not historical. Jesus mentioned multiple times that He was going to die and save His people from their sins. Paul did not talk about a mythological man. Paul met the resurrected Jesus two years after Christ resurrected from the dead. Then Paul got with Peter, James and John and confirmed what Jesus told him with the disciples. The virgin birth was prophesied back in Isaiah's day and fulfilled when Jesus was born.

When they left Sumer they had the first couple of books of their Torah, already.

I was under the impression that Moses had written the Torah.

But I've just made the case that the Bible is insignificant when providing information of who and what God is. So it cannot provide any information that will be enlightening to me in any way. And yes I have studied it well.

I don't see how you can say that with all the verses in the Bible. See this website proving who and what God is:
www.fathersloveletter.com...

Jesus spoke about a different God to the one of the Hebrews. Jesus spoke about a Loving, Caring, Patient God who we can have direct communion with. He also spoke about our Capabilities to do as he did... which included pre-knowing, healing, providing spiritual counsel, etc.. all the same things I provided when working as a professional psychic until I retired last year.
Just to reiterate on the two apparently different God being spoken about.....
The God of the Hebrew behaves in very human-like ways, Eogtistical, Maniacal, Self-absorbed, Bloodthirsty, filled with Hatreds for a huge variety of things, and of course ever-seeking Revenge.
The God of Jesus behaves very non-humanly as a Loving, Caring, Patient God who we can have direct communion with... a Father figure.
Read the origins of Genesis to understand why there is such a massive difference between the two version of God.
The God Jesus speaks about.. the Spirit one you told me about.. is the same one I know through direct communion. It is what drives me to help others.. to heal, to offer Inspired Counsel, etc.

Jesus did not speak about a different God. Jesus spoke about same God in Mark 10:6 and said "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." So Jesus spoke that the God of the New Testament is the same of the Old. It seems you don't understand that God of the Old Testament is the same God Jesus was talking about and how God sent His Son to redeem mankind for free (grace).

Glad to hear you wife's life changed. I've seen major turn-arounds in people from learning how to connect to God within themselves, just as equally as those who connect to God externally have. Any turn-around is a positive.
The Reader your wife went to was what I call a Faker, a Charlatan. One who is not in communion with Light and thus is dishonestly taking money for the "service" provided.
But I've already established that the Bible is insignificant in providing valuable knowledge of God. So we must question what else can offer us Limitations.. Boxes to Reside in. Boxes that are..like it or not.. taught to you from the moment you were born. The Boxes contain everything you will ever need to know or are Allowed to Experience.. if you are to stay within the Comforting Confines of the Box.

Your assuming again. You don't know that the woman my wife went to was a faker. The Bible is not insignificant. What we have in the Bible is all we need to know about God. Any thing other than that is not from God. Your assuming again. I was never brought about the things of God when I was born. Why do you assume for when you don't know?

Hence why any experiences outside of that Comforting, Indoctrinated into us from birth Box, will Always be viewed as Wrong from those who remain inside the Box. The old saying of Ignorance is Bliss.. is very much correct. Life is so much simpler when we stay inside the Box, when we just accept it and be Comforted by It.

I'll be happy to stay in my Jesus box.

Guardians:-
Can be different things. Some call then Angels.. I disagree. I see and experience them as Other Souls contracted to assist protect one from those choosing Darkness, and at times simply just another aspect of the Client's Soul operating on a different level of Awareness.

Their are no Other Souls. When someone dies they go to either Heaven or Hell. The Other Souls your talking about are evil spirits masquerading as Other Souls.

Read the origins of Genesis to gain a clearer understanding of what and who God is, what Adam really was.. an Adamma.. like your car might be a Mustang, manufactured by Ford.. the Adamma was a Model Manufactured by this 'God'.. known in the Nag Hammadi Library as Lesser Gods, and called Anunnaki by their manufactured Human Beings.
The Garden of Eden, is the E.Din in Sumerian Tablets.. meaning, The First Place. The place where the Anunnaki arrived on Earth. Now that sounds crazy doesn't it? But that is the Original History for Genesis in your Bible... like it or not, it is.

How can that be original when Jesus said that God created man and woman (Mark 10:6)? What your saying is going against what Jesus says.

Ahh Sorcery! Now we're talking.... about somethig that is not readings or healings. Sorcery is about using power to bring about desired outcomes, it is about using things for the desired effect, it is about interfering in the natural course of events and energy flow. Yes, something very very different to a real psychic providing spiritual counsel or healing.

The greek meaning is: to be a magician, to practice magical arts

Okay then, let's look at that from a different angle. If you have no experience of this Satan, then you would most likely tend to Believe that statement.. having nothing else to base you understanding on. But, if you are Aware for your whole life, and so have dealt with those who try to hide from Light, then you would know an important Fact about them.

I have never dealt with the devil himself but I have dealt and casted out evil spirits from people in Jesus Name.

That is simply this... Everything has a Feel to it. This Feel cannot be forged, Misrepresented, Hidden or Faked in any way to a person who has direct experience and thus knowledge of these things.

You can't trust your feelings because the devil can manipulate them to make your think that they are from God.

And so because of this one who has experience and knowledge of these things knows that the only effective way to deal with these things is to Love them Unconditionally.... to Light them up again from the inside.
In doing so a person learns some things of great value.. Jesus was right about Love being the Answer.. so where The Beatles by the way, lol. And, that God is Everything, it is being all things at the same time in an amazing construction it created for itself to experience itself.. and that all portions of it are Equal.

Jesus said it before the Beatles. Where did Jesus say that God was Everything?

So all souls are Equal, and the only difference is some choose to be in the Light and some choose to attempt to avoid it. And more importantly once one moves into awareness layers 'above' soul level we find Duality does not Exist. Duality is then only a part of the Experience for Earth and its supporting layers.
Sorry if this is mucking with your head.. I'm only sharing with you as Honestly as I can for our discussion.

Nothing is mucking up my head because Jesus said that God is good and the devil is evil.

Awareness Levels....
To simplify...
Each level of Awareness UP.. leads us closer to this thing we call God.. because we find that the soul you are is massive, and itself a part of something far more massive, and so it goes on until one reassimilates with what you call God. But this is not the same God of Genesis mind you.. it is something far grander than an ancient Visitor to our Planet.
It is simply all there is, diversified into many portions.. each portion being a separate Bubbleverse that was created from two bubbleverses touching and relasing enough energy for a Big Bang scenario. Muc like how humans come together to create a new life.. so too with Bubble-universes.
And so too is each Bubble-universe a spearate entity.. spirit if you prefer.. that itself divewrsifies into everything it creates within itself to experience itself and its capablilities.
That is how I experience it. I hope I haven't left you shaking your head in disbelief. This is as honest an account as I can offer you, it is total honesty from my own direct communion and experiences.

Where is that in the Bible?

edit on 9/26/2010 by texastig because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/26/2010 by texastig because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Sorry you feel that way about the Original Genesis Source, and thus where we find the Real God of Genesis. As opposed to the highly edited and poorly translated over 6,000 years "remains" in your Modern Bible.
This is a fact, and if you choose to believe in the Biblical Genesis and it's God then you are compelled also to Believe in the Source of Genesis.. in its exacting, highly detailed recording of History... whether you like it or not.. whether it agrees with the word for word remnants you read today as genesis.

That's not true. Do you know how the Jews kept the Torah? It was done meticulously and correctly. There were no errors because they check and rechecked what the scribes were writing. If you want more details let me know. What we have today in the Bible is what they had back then.

Note before the descrepancies between the God of Jesus and the God of the Hebrews. Two very distinctly different things in actoins, demands, and behavours... it is simply not the same God being spoen of in both Testaments.

See my response to that in my earlier post.

The Sumerians were recording this history before the concept of Satan was created in the mind's of men.
To be honest, the one who appears as the Snake in the Garden of Eden is actually a being called NK..Enki, and he loved us, he was the one responsible for our Creation/Manufacture, and he was the one who tried to protect us from his hate-filled older brother NL..Enlil, who is the vicious, eogtistical God of the ancient Hebrew.

How can you say that when Jesus said in Mark 10:6 that God created male and female?

It beggars Belief to think that we allow ourselves to Believe something, and yet when the original form of that Belief is then put on the table in front of us we MUST find wrong in it, we MUST REFUSE it with all our might.. and if we don't our whole world.. the comfort zone of our Indoctrination falls down.

There is no historical evidence for that.

Be well, I think we cannot see eye to eye.. my eyes are wide open.. I wish I could assist you to be so too.

My eyes are fine because I follow Jesus.

EDIT TO ADD...
And He said, “Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream” (Num. 12:6).
'In the last days, God says, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams...." Acts 2:17
What does this tell you friend?

God does use visions and dreams and so does the devil. We have to match up our visions and dreams to the Bible to make sure they are from God or we could be deceived by the devil.
The Spirit that Peter is speaking about is the same one Jesus talked about and that would testify of Jesus. John 15:26

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Hi,
Thank you for reading and replying to me again, I really do appreciate this time you are spending with me.

You may think I am assuming information, but I can only go on what I FEEL... and that has never been wrong to me. Everything I ever saw in Visions, in Dreams, in my Counsel with others have come to be a reality in our world. And thus I cannot Doubt it...ever.

Hence why I can state loudly that the Reader your wife went to was what I call a Faker.. one who is not open and clear to the Light but who instead purveys their version of Beliefs.. and who can and do get a big shock when faced with somethingreal that does not fit their personal Paradigm.

Re: Paul and the events that led him to usurp the movement headed firstly by Jeshua and then by his older brother James. Over these many years I have read a great deal relating to the history, the people's, the times and the culture that Jeshua lived in. I learned that there was a system of understanding used in those times called "Pehser" that spoke of meaning within meanings.. so when Jeshua said, "For those with ears to hear", he was saying to those who understood Pesher, "Listen up now, I have something to tell you", and those who understood Pesher got the meanings, while those plebs who did not only heard the Parables as a Story.

It would seem there is a contrary historical view being put out to the world that does not align with the facts of the times.. and many people have not done research beyond their Bible Study to learn about these extremely important facts.

Example... the Virgin Birth scenario. Today we are led to Believe it was an immaculate conception and "Mary" was a Virgin at the time of Jeshua's birth. Yet we know too that Jeshua had an older brother "James" and very possibly one or two other sisters. In which case "Mary" could not have been a Virgin by any stretch of the imagination.

The fact is, the ancient Hebrew system of Marriage.. that was in place in those times of Jeshua, only considered a woman as a virgin until she bore her husband a Son. Most times the conception was timed in order to bring the child to bare at a specific time of the year.. what we know now as Christmas. There is more to it than this simple offering of information, as there were also designated years when a couple..although co-habiting after an initial wedding... were still not considered Married as such.

Given that "Mary" had an older boy-child, "James", she must have been married to another man before picking up with the father of Jeshua... this is the only conclusion we can reach given the facts.. even if that goes against what we have Faith in.

I know that sounds weird.. and certainly is not mentioned in the Bible we have today, but it is an historical fact for that Culture at the time. So we need not avoid it's implications.

Re: Satan faking Feeling/Light.

In all honesty my friend, I cannot shrink to fit the scenario you are offering me. It has been offered many times by Family, Friends and even various Church Ministers who wished to have me Tested.

I can tell you that nothing in the Darkness can fake it. I know this from personal experiences since I was a small child. It does not matter what is showing itself, how powerful it is.. nothing can fake it and get past my natural ability to see through it.

Each thing has a Signature Feel to it.. so even the Darkness does at all its levels. And as stated earlier each thing has light hidden within it that I can see as plain as the flowers outside my window today. It is unmistakable. And so is the Signature Feeling of each thing.. no matter how much Facade it implaces around itself.. I see right through it because I can Feel what is being Hidden.

The Feeling provides all the information within it, the Intent, the degree of Power which it may hold, what a thing is and why it is. Sorry if this does not fit your Paradigm my friend, but it is how I experience these things.

Personally I am very happy to hear that you have experience of working with Light against what we can call Darkness. That makes us the same, even if you may not like that idea. And so I can empathise with you on many levels despite our lack of arriving on a balanced equal ground with our perceptions.

My perception of Jeshua is a simple one. His purpose, his mission so to speak, was to put forward the concepts of Eqaulity after growing up in and thus experiencing the divisive Culture of his birth. He tried to tell people how to most easily commune with God, how we can do as he did.. which at the time would have been Heretical to his Culture.. and hence why he was killed off under the auspices of the Hebrews.

Re: Assuming about Indoctrination...

If you were born in a modern Western Culture then yyu were Indoctrinated into it's Acceptable Mores and Limitations. This Culture is based on Christianity.. it is the cornerstone of our modern Western Society/Culture and so you would had to have been birthed in a different culture to not have been Indoctrinated into the Mind-set/Belief-System our culture is based on... or that other cultures have been forced to Believe via the long arm of Religion taking it's Belief into the third world nations/cultures these past few hundred years.

And, when learning about Chritianity.. the Teaching of it's Doctrine.. well, that is Indoctrination isn't it?

I know many Believers and Followers are offended by that truth.. but, they must accept it is the truth.. because it says so right there in those words.. Teaching of Doctrine being Indoctrination. And it was done at every level of our Culture.

Anyway friend, we both know we cannot reach an amicable and balanced agreement.

I do not Believe the Bible is everything we ever need to know because I have studied it, studied it's history, studied it's origins, studied the Cultures of the Times, and find that what we have today is very definately a poor substitute for the reality that was and is our combined History of Man.

So I leave this discussion now, and in doing so I wish only the best for you and your's in your future.

Please also understand that at no point in this sharing we have had do I see you as anything less than myself. I see you as a brother, as I do with all people's of every nation, culture and Belief-System.

Be well taxastig.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Tayesin because: spelling.. might have missed some too

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O
[mo

Vary simply put they were not allowed to see what was in store for you. They your guides had placed a black wall there for you. No one was allowed to influence your next decision that you were to make. You see as soon as a reader tries to give a reading but all they can see is blackness it has nothing to do with you but with the reader.
It just means that you were off limits to them, just like me, that means you are looked after by a higher power then the reader.

That kind of pisses them off to find out that there is all ways something more powerful then them.

Just think someone up there with a big stick is looking after you.

js

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
You see as soon as a reader tries to give a reading but all they can see is blackness it has nothing to do with you but with the reader.

It just means that you were off limits to them, just like me, that means you are looked after by a higher power then the reader.

That kind of pisses them off to find out that there is all ways something more powerful then them.

This may be true for many 'basic' readers.

But what I found was that I could easily push aside that small block to reach in and see clearly what was there. It was then up to me if I chose to offer that Insight to the client. Another way around that small issue is to work directly with the Soul.. and not the small human portion of it that walked in the door dressed in a flesh-suit coming for a reading/counsel.

For me, it all comes down to Clarity, Empowerment and it's side-effect Authority. Something I have found that many, many readers claim but obviously do not have access to due to the Limitations they experience in their work.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Hi,
Thank you for reading and replying to me again, I really do appreciate this time you are spending with me.

Same here. Thanks for your time.

You may think I am assuming information, but I can only go on what I FEEL... and that has never been wrong to me. Everything I ever saw in Visions, in Dreams, in my Counsel with others have come to be a reality in our world. And thus I cannot Doubt it...ever.

I believe that our feelings can come and go.

Hence why I can state loudly that the Reader your wife went to was what I call a Faker.. one who is not open and clear to the Light but who instead purveys their version of Beliefs.. and who can and do get a big shock when faced with somethingreal that does not fit their personal Paradigm.

She sure did face something that did not fit her personal paradigm.

Re: Paul and the events that led him to usurp the movement headed firstly by Jeshua and then by his older brother James.
Over these many years I have read a great deal relating to the history, the people's, the times and the culture that Jeshua lived in. I learned that there was a system of understanding used in those times called "Pehser" that spoke of meaning within meanings.. so when Jeshua said, "For those with ears to hear", he was saying to those who understood Pesher, "Listen up now, I have something to tell you", and those who understood Pesher got the meanings, while those plebs who did not only heard the Parables as a Story.

It would seem there is a contrary historical view being put out to the world that does not align with the facts of the times.. and many people have not done research beyond their Bible Study to learn about these extremely important facts.

Example... the Virgin Birth scenario. Today we are led to Believe it was an immaculate conception and "Mary" was a Virgin at the time of Jeshua's birth. Yet we know too that Jeshua had an older brother "James" and very possibly one or two other sisters. In which case "Mary" could not have been a Virgin by any stretch of the imagination.

Jesus was born first. That is historical. Jesus showed up to Paul so how could have Paul usurped Jesus when Jesus called him into the ministry?

The fact is, the ancient Hebrew system of Marriage.. that was in place in those times of Jeshua, only considered a woman as a virgin until she bore her husband a Son. Most times the conception was timed in order to bring the child to bare at a specific time of the year.. what we know now as Christmas. There is more to it than this simple offering of information, as there were also designated years when a couple..although co-habiting after an initial wedding... were still not considered Married as such.

Given that "Mary" had an older boy-child, "James", she must have been married to another man before picking up with the father of Jeshua... this is the only conclusion we can reach given the facts.. even if that goes against what we have Faith in.

I know that sounds weird.. and certainly is not mentioned in the Bible we have today, but it is an historical fact for that Culture at the time. So we need not avoid it's implications.

Well, you won't find one Biblical Scholar that believes in that. Plus you won't find that historical.

Re: Satan faking Feeling/Light.
In all honesty my friend, I cannot shrink to fit the scenario you are offering me. It has been offered many times by Family, Friends and even various Church Ministers who wished to have me Tested.
I can tell you that nothing in the Darkness can fake it. I know this from personal experiences since I was a small child. It does not matter what is showing itself, how powerful it is.. nothing can fake it and get past my natural ability to see through it.
Each thing has a Signature Feel to it.. so even the Darkness does at all its levels. And as stated earlier each thing has light hidden within it that I can see as plain as the flowers outside my window today. It is unmistakable. And so is the Signature Feeling of each thing.. no matter how much Facade it implaces around itself.. I see right through it because I can Feel what is being Hidden.

If you don't mind, check out this book about a true and scientific deliverance of a little girl from evil spirits. I've authenticated the authenticity of the book twice. You'll find that the evil spirits do a very good job of faking things. hbcdelivers.s439.sureserver.com...
An evil spirit even claimed to be an psychic counselor (which he really isn't but faking it).

Personally I am very happy to hear that you have experience of working with Light against what we can call Darkness. That makes us the same, even if you may not like that idea. And so I can empathise with you on many levels despite our lack of arriving on a balanced equal ground with our perceptions.

It's not light, it is Jesus.

My perception of Jeshua is a simple one. His purpose, his mission so to speak, was to put forward the concepts of Eqaulity after growing up in and thus experiencing the divisive Culture of his birth. He tried to tell people how to most easily commune with God, how we can do as he did.. which at the time would have been Heretical to his Culture.. and hence why he was killed off under the auspices of the Hebrews.

Yes, Jesus did tell people how to commune with God. He said this about Himself from John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Re: Assuming about Indoctrination...
If you were born in a modern Western Culture then yyu were Indoctrinated into it's Acceptable Mores and Limitations. This Culture is based on Christianity.. it is the cornerstone of our modern Western Society/Culture and so you would had to have been birthed in a different culture to not have been Indoctrinated into the Mind-set/Belief-System our culture is based on... or that other cultures have been forced to Believe via the long arm of Religion taking it's Belief into the third world nations/cultures these past few hundred years.

Yes, I see what your saying now.

And, when learning about Chritianity.. the Teaching of it's Doctrine.. well, that is Indoctrination isn't it?
I know many Believers and Followers are offended by that truth.. but, they must accept it is the truth.. because it says so right there in those words.. Teaching of Doctrine being Indoctrination. And it was done at every level of our Culture.

In reference to learning about Christianity, one can be indoctrinated and not indoctrinated. I was never indoctrinated when I was young but I started reading the Bible for myself later on. The Bible is a very truthful book because it is historically, archeologically and prophetically sound.

Anyway friend, we both know we cannot reach an amicable and balanced agreement.

I agree.

I do not Believe the Bible is everything we ever need to know because I have studied it, studied it's history, studied it's origins, studied the Cultures of the Times, and find that what we have today is very definately a poor substitute for the reality that was and is our combined History of Man.

Check this out.
Archeological Evidence

It would be extremely difficult for the honest skeptic to dispute the overwhelming archeological support for the historical accuracy of both the Old and New Testaments. Numerous items discussed in the Bible such as nations, important people, customary practices, etc. have been verified by archeological evidence. Bible critics have often been embarrassed by discoveries that corroborated Bible accounts they had previously deemed to be myth, such as the existence of the Hittites, King David, and Pontius Pilate, just to name a few. The noted Jewish archeologist Nelson Glueck summed it up very well:

It may be stated categorically that no archeological discovery has ever controverted a single biblical reference. Scores of archeological findings have been made which confirm in clear outline or in exact detail historical statements in the Bible.

When compared against secular accounts of history, the Bible always demonstrates amazing superiority. The noted biblical scholar R.D. Wilson, who was fluent in 45 ancient languages and dialects, meticulously analyzed 29 kings from 10 different nations, each of which had corroborating archeological artifacts. Each king was mentioned in the Bible as well as documented by secular historians, thus offering a means of comparison. Wilson showed that the names as recorded in the Bible matched the artifacts perfectly, down to the last jot and tittle! The Bible was also completely accurate in its chronological order of the kings. On the other hand, Wilson showed that the secular accounts were often inaccurate and unreliable. Famous historians such as the Librarian of Alexandria, Ptolemy, and Herodotus failed to document the names correctly, almost always misspelling their names. In many cases the names were barely recognizable when compared to its respective artifact or monument, and sometimes required other evidence to extrapolate the reference2.

I believe one of the more overwhelming testimonies regarding the depth of archeological evidence for the New Testament is in the account of the famous historian and archeologist Sir William Ramsay. Ramsay was very skeptical of the accuracy of the New Testament, and he ventured to Asia minor over a century ago to refute its historicity. He especially took interest in Luke's accounts in the Gospel of Luke and the Book of Acts, which contained numerous geographical and historic references. Dig after dig the evidence without fail supported Luke's accounts. Governors mentioned by Luke that many historians never believe existed were confirmed by the evidence excavated by Ramsay's archeological team. Without a single error, Luke was accurate in naming 32 countries, 54 cities, and 9 islands. Ramsay became so overwhelmed with the evidence he eventually converted to Christianity. Ramsay finally had this to say:

I began with a mind unfavorable to it...but more recently I found myself brought into contact with the Book of Acts as an authority for the topography, antiquities, and society of Asia Minor. It was gradually borne upon me that in various details the narrative showed marvelous truth".

That is a far cry from a "poor substitute for the reality that was and is our combined History of Man."

So I leave this discussion now, and in doing so I wish only the best for you and your's in your future.
Please also understand that at no point in this sharing we have had do I see you as anything less than myself. I see you as a brother, as I do with all people's of every nation, culture and Belief-System.
Be well taxastig.

Yes, the same here for you and your family. And I also don't see you as anything less. Respect is the key.

edit on 9/27/2010 by texastig because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join