It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hello! I've been lurking for a few months now. As my screen name states - yep, I'm guilty of a existing as a sheeple. Now, I'm just ordinary mama that is slowly awakening to what is 'really' going on around me.

My interests began about 8 years ago specifically monitoring earthquake activity. Picked up an interest in volcanic activity about 2 years after that, and followed up quickly by sunspots and solar flares. With having kids, my interests spread to BPAs, the food & monsanto and the toxins they are putting in toys. I tried desperately to begin discussions with friends and family. They quickly shut me down and said things like "i used to run behind the mosquito spray trucks as a kid and nothing happened to me".

How I found my way here? Curiosity in chemtrails. My son had the camera one Saturday afternoon and took about 20 pictures of 'the beautiful pictures that the clouds were making'. Later in the week I sat down to delete the set of them and it just didn't seem right all the double layers of x's. Still don't have an answer, but I haven't given up yet. Now I decided to join, because I 'discovered' Sirius a few nights ago - flashing, blinking and all the multi-colors. It just couldn't be a star! But after searching the forums, someone else had already 'discovered' my same UFO. Ha! _javascript:icon('
')

I'm looking forward to participating, at least from the perspective of a housewife that seems to question everything these days. Don't have much trust in anything 'big' anymore.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sheeplemama_awakening

Welcome sheeplemama_awakening, you are amongst friends and others who have chosen to take the red pill. Waking up, well in here the alarm clock never stops going off!

Enjoy your stay and I'm looking forward to your input.
Don't forget always do an ATS search before making a thread.
C ya on the boards and have a good one!

spec

edit on 22-9-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: wrong pill

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Welcome to sheeplemama_awakening

I am also relatively new here and am a regular follower of the uptick in seismic activity and aberrant weather patterns lately. Here's hoping you find some enlightenment here!

jotaplata

PS: great signature!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sheeplemama_awakening

Welcome aboard, nice to have you.

new topics

top topics

join