It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out Mayor Guiliani's entire WTC7 floor was bomb proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The SOB spent 15 millon of tax payers money to get it bomb proof, it even had its own air and water supply...
Check it out:
FF to 2:28

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Would you care to elaborate on what this means to you? I can draw several possible conclusions from the video.

Are you upset at the money spent to reinforce and self sustain the office? Do you believe the self sustainability was suggestive of foreknowledge of the attacks even though they left the building? Are you suggesting that there was foreknowledge of the collapse since they left the fortified office? Do you think the reinforced office should have or did survive the collapse? Should the bomb resistant windows have reacted differently that the regular ones? Why is it suspicious that only the ECC had these upgrades?

The way that WTC 7 collapsed is very suspicious to me but I'm unsure what I'm even supposed to get from this video or your post.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Terrible waste of money if he never really planned to use it thats all, but then again maybe he knew something we didnt at the time...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Its an emergency operations center! May have to be self suffiecent for number of days - hence having own water supply if normal water supply cut off. Also if chem-bio weapons used (remember the anthrax in days after 9/11)
would have to filter the air You dont want the people people responsible for mitigating a disaster becoming sick ....?

Biggest complaint most had was the location, lower Manhattan, many wanted it in outer borough (Brooklyn)

Guilani wanted it in Manhattan - reason was travel time. Guiliani wanted close to City Hall and Police HQ within walking distance. NYC (except for Bronx) is built on series of islands lnked by bridge/tunnel. Traffic is often
gridlocked at these points even in normal times. In emergency becomes even worse

Current emergency operations center is in Brooklyn Heights at Cadman Plaza

top topics

join