It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ONE TIME I would Vote but can't...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Im guessing somewhere along the line, this woman has come up on our beloved ATS. Feel free to point to any links related by all means...

As much as Canada gets slammed around here with inneuendos, poor taste jokes. etc., seem they have something right going on. How odd it comes in the form of a 88 year old woman. I wish we could import her for president, but lord knows this country would kill her with all our overwhelming problems. Such a sad state of affairs.

How ironic, the one person I would finally vote for is not within my reach. How can she make it so simple to be 700 million in the plus, obviously no debt, and make it seem so simple? How come we don't have anyone doing that?

I now live in a city that would happily vote a mayor that has been sent to federal prison back into office, because on his good days he did a lot for the city...easily forgotten he was a crook as well, even made a movie about him.... and he has a radio show now that I actually listen too, and think to myself, gee, Id vote for him too... Is there something wrong with this picture?

Anyhow, this isnt about Buddy, this is about Hazel McCallion mayor of Mississauga Canada. A woman that has garrnered 92 % of the popular vote over many terms as mayor of the third largest city...

Please America. can someone step up with such heart and integrity here and asp?

Meet Hazel if you haven't yet...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse

Please America. can someone step up with such heart and integrity here and asp?

Amen!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Geez Yig.....

Even the reptilians love her!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9e0ac9d56f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

join