It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Bams New Hip Into Lady

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I think the Nothing Wrong With ME applies.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOAAARGH

Also when he does the breath the AHHHHHH and they flop from the halitosis, it makes me giggle.

Anyone who doesn't believe him to be a fraud is well, I'm not even going to address that, just put your hand on the screen.

He always ask for money to build healing centers, temples and what not... which don't get built instead he buy lavish homes that rival Oprah's.

IF god exists, and the devil exists, lets just say;

then he is possessed by demonic forces.

However I think he's just a clever con man.

pretty sure he already got this..

more lulz:

On Dateline Interview, Benny Hinn was questioned about another donation campaign. Benny Hinn raised $25 million dollars to build an orphange in S. California.

Benny Hinn never built the Orphange and ended all plans to build it. When questioned on Dateline, Benny Hinn smiled and said, "The Lord told me not to build the orphange. God will reveal new plans."

www.satansrapture.com...

edit on 23-9-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
"And her prophets have daubed them with untempered mortar, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken"

"Her leaders judge for a bribe, her priests teach for a price, and her prophets tell fortunes for money. Yet they lean upon the LORD and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No disaster will come upon us."

---the Bible (actually there are several verses like these that lead me to believe that Lucifer is female)

I do believe in Miracles but I also believe they are impossible at the hands of people like this. There are many of them these days.

For the most part the word has been bastardized and is misused on a daily basis. Christianity is not a weapon nor a means of obtaining wealth.

It makes me so sad when I see people or entire denominations doing such.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

That vid reminds me of the video were a supposed kiai master who claimed he could knock out anybody without touching them...and even claimed he had a 200 and 0 record in fights....
www.youtube.com...

The thing that is funny the dude actually believed he could do those things, and some of his students actually flop around like a fish on the ground. just like those dudes in your vid when they get healed....But unfortunately for him in the fight world you eventually get called on your fighting skills....In the religious world its all on faith, no one is calling them out on there miracles...but its obvious by the fact that these dudes are stinking rich and have mansions, that its all a scam.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am a religious person and I don't believe in the works of faith healing. Whatever seems to work is just the power of the mind. No limb will ever poof into existence with any super righteous person.

The reason why we don't have real miracles anymore is because the "kingdom of the heavens" has left the earth. When God's kingdom is set up then the supernatural good-stuff will come back.

God will set up a kingdom that will wipe out all other kingdoms. It's not yet here folks.

The holy spirit is only authorized to help with spiritual matters in our time period. When the king returns then the tap will be turned on full.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I once was a true believer but now I've seen the light. Yeah, right.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Re Lostinspace

You wrote:

"When God's kingdom is set up then the supernatural good-stuff will come back".

You guys have been waiting for that for two thousand years now; once or twice a century alleluya'ing: "NOW is the time" and when nothing happens, you pretend to have been misunderstood.

Hanging around waiting, I think we should stick with satanic scientific medicine or equally satanic pagan natural medicine.

To my immense pleasure, you also wrote:

"God will set up a kingdom that will wipe out all other kingdoms."

Your fascism is soooo endearing. I'm sure it will be a hit soon.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Is the advertisement for the jet real? If it is, then what is this world coming to?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join