It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Bams New Hip Into Lady

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here we witness the Almighty injecting a brand new hip into a believer live on stage.

Ya think?

The scams these people perpetuate continue, and in my opinion ought to be illegal. They ought to do a medical exam on her and if her hip hasn't shown a regeneration of cartilage, they should haul them all off to jail. And she should go with them for being part of the scam.

Funny thing is I happen to know a Christian lady who went through this exact thing recently. She needed a hip replaced, and waited for over a year for God to miraculously cure her hip. She prayed constantly about it, but had to finally go into surgery and have it done when the pain became so debilitating she couldn't even walk anymore. She did manage to get some financial aid though reducing the cost considerably, which of course she claimed was due to divine intervention.
Me thinks it was just because she qualified.

edit on Wed Sep 22nd 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
No doubt these travelin' Evangelists have more evil (money) intent than good but I think the ironic message is, the mind is a wonderful tool
Only these poor desperate people don't know it. They think it's someone else (aka God) doing the deed via the pastor-conduit!

*Sigh* Too bad people don't believe in themselves more!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think Benny Hinn's wife has the best answer to healing many of these problems.
There's not much that a good old fashioned enema can't cure!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-9-2010 by Alethea because: video problem

edit on 22-9-2010 by Alethea because: video problem

edit on 22-9-2010 by Alethea because: video

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Do you think miracles can still happen?
Do you think they ever did happen?
Do you believe in miracles?
Do you think they cannot and did not ever happen?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787

Sure. I think it is a pretty big miracle that some celestial body blew up billions of years ago somewhere in the universe, and deposited the material which later formed into the earth and spawned the lives we lead.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Sure. I think it is a pretty big miracle that some celestial body blew up billions of years ago somewhere in the universe, and deposited the material which later formed into the earth and spawned the lives we lead.

Nice retort seeing (I think) that person was hoping for a more "Jesus walks on water" kinda answer so.......bravo OP!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The gullible ATS members need a surgery... By the power of Jesus, they will receive a new brain... Praise Jesus.

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Wait, nothing happened... Jesus?? Jesus???? Ohhh Jessuuusss????

huh.. Does it need to be done on the telly to work??

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

wherefrom came the celestial body?
Whyfore did it come to explode so?
LOL.
What causes evil?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yeah well, I just get tired of seeing crap like this.

I have another friend who is going through some very tough times financially right now- he's eating tuna and beans, barely surviving. No frills, and savings just about gone. But he's right on time with his tithe to the church every single week. Says he'll sell his car to make tithe if he can't afford it anymore. So I'm like "Then how are you going to get to your interviews for a job?" --- "Dunno"

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
How pathetic - Bam bam is a placebo effect - believe me it will wear off quickly.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What causes evil?

Evil is caused in your brain from your own interpretation of the word evil itself. And you thought it was Satan, eh?

For example, to kill a man is considered evil. But the US does it every day, as well as many other countries for various reasons. It could even be argued that nature is evil. Heck, in the last 6 years over 500,000 people have been killed by earthquakes alone. You know, by that celestial body called earth that you claim was created by God. Evil is only evil when there is an agenda behind the reasons to call it evil.

And usually that agenda is money.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

TrueAmerican.....

And as per our wonderful friends at Liveleak.....

And then she was healed after shouting the sacred word "BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM"

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You sure that wasn't "Wham BAM, thank you Mam?

I don't like linking to liveleak because there is a lot of material not appropriate for this (supposedly) family-oriented ATS site... So I went and found it on youtube...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I have another friend who is going through some very tough times financially right now- he's eating tuna and beans, barely surviving. No frills, and savings just about gone. But he's right on time with his tithe to the church every single week. Says he'll sell his car to make tithe if he can't afford it anymore. So I'm like "Then how are you going to get to your interviews for a job?" --- "Dunno"

That is so seriously sad. It's like a god-fearing junkie who needs his fix to make life worthy. Religion does more bad than good most of the time. It perpetuates the need of needing someone other than ourselves. For those who are god-less are less than those who are god-full. Good gawd. We need an alien intervention like..........tomorrow!

I think in time (not within our time unfortunately--- I don't think) praising an invisible man will be revered much like a witch-like cult. And we know what happened to the Salem witches who ironically, were GOOD people. Go figger. Oh the irony. [[[[[[[Bam]]]]]

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Honestly, it doesnt take much at all to fool the religious folks. LOTS of money can be made on the IGNORANT!!!

It may seem HILARIOUS and like complete NONSENSE to those of us who are able to think for ourselves and those of us whom are not victims of brainwashing, but the religious see this as 100% truth and real and cant see it for what it really is.

I guess thats why they also believe in the other nonsense that their religions teach them. Some SERIOUS nonsense there.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I just stumbled on this and thought of your post. You might have your friend take a listen to this.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jontap

Recourse to nature as opposed to recourse to authority
is a stumbling block to science.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jontap

Honestly, it doesnt take much at all to fool the religious folks. LOTS of money can be made on the IGNORANT!!!

Yup, just take a look at the US

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I hate to be the one to say it, but the real miracle she needed was a lap band. The reason she has hip problems, if she really did, is because she is overweight. This is causing her to have numerous problems, I am sure. The day one of these Christian healers cause a fat person to instantaneously become skinny will make a believer out of me.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
'Miracles' happen on and off, and most of them probably aren't 'miracles' at all, but a result of natural forces sofar unknown to mankind.

And in any case, how can an anomaly/ 'miracle' give credence to any specific religion, or for that sake to religion in general. Anomalies/'miracle' manifest in non-religious contexts as often as not.

Take e.g. reiki-healing, which occasionally shows rather surprising results (and sometimes none). Instead of frothing around the mouth, screaming and calling for holy spirits of all kinds, most reiki-healers just function with an anonymous energy and talks in terms of bio-energy or equalent. No religious mumbo-jumbo is needed, and even heathens can use it.

But then, we know from listening to very, very holy 'christians', it will be satanic energy. The holies have copyright on healing, cosmic energies and universe-creating, and imitators will be persecuted, or at least prosecuted, according to divine law.

edit on 23-9-2010 by bogomil because: Kind of stray thought turned up

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join