It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello ATS from the uk.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i have rejoined after taking some time out from discussions, i have simply been sitting back and just taking in information from both sides about many different subjects, i joined for a brief period previously as lifeform, but after moving and canceling the internet for while i simply forgot my passwords and email information etc. since then i have been lurking a while and then decided to rejoin because sometimes you read a thread and just want to be able to point things out others may not of covered.

my journey to ATS (the beginning) was a sighting i had back in 2006 i think, which i simply could not explain as anything known to the general public at least. so i have been looking on ats for quite sometime for clues or even straight out answers for what i saw.

i'm from the UK and am growing concerned about the state this country is in and also the world, so always checking for current threads that discuss the downward spiral of society, i am also intrested in ancient cultures i find that stuff amazing and often wish i was born around those times, even though it would of been harsher (maybe).

i'm open minded and believe nobody on this planet can possibly know everything about everything, therefore there is still tons more stuff to discover and certainly stuff we are not allowed to know for whatever reason, so i need ats to stop me being to open minded and getting carried away, so i can reach a better understanding about whats going on and why.

thats why i'm here anyway.

as for otherstuff this is short but sweet, i like football (whoops soccer), i'm 34 and simply concentrate on trying look after my family the best i can, i love reggae, don't drink, and avoid TV as much as possible(the golden rule).

hi ats.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

..................thats why i'm here anyway.

All good reasons and appreciate you taking the time to lay it out...I'm sure many a member has joined after a 'sighting' or 'experience'. We all have our reasons...

i like football (whoops soccer)

Please continue to call it football...and who do you support..? If you say Northhampton, I'm gonna assume you just watched the Carling cup....

Cya on the boards...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Welcome back. What was it like being off the tilt-a-whirl for a period of time? I often think of cutting the juice and getting back to nature and away from the chaos. I sometimes want to blank my mind. Did you find a sense of peace being away?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I thought you were a little different as I mis-read you saying here previously as lifeform I thought you'd been on some journey and was on here as a life form previously and now maybe spirit haha I read too fast for my brain sometimes

But if you've been on here previously not sure what your experience was before but coming back now oh I believe your mind will be hard to keep closed I assume it may look a little different indeed but I hope you find what you seek.

Welcome back to the wabbit hole

Panda

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Hi lifeform11, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Welcome back, FOOTBALL, hope it's leeds united

yeah seems a few other members also took time out
and have returned.the world is changing so fast here
is the place to know where one stands imho.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS man. I'm from London. Its always good to have more people join the site, the more you know the more you are prepared for everything and nothing. I hope you enjoy your time here. You'll be a posting soon. I look forward to reading what your thoughts are on many subjects.

If you need help with anything please U2U (Otherwise known as Personal Message) me.

Take care.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
thank you all for the warm welcome

the football team i supported is liverpool (boy hood team and followed them ever since) i idolised john barns and loved the way he played for liverpool at least, but my true team the one in my heart is notts county. but in general i just appreciate a good football match and will always side with either the uk team or underdog if both teams are from the uk, unless its notts county or liverpool of course.

the time i took out from debating helped the information i had learned from both sides of each argument sink in. and i lived the way it was before i went into the rabbit hole, as though everything was perfect and everything we are told is fact, however it was impossible because once you become aware of certain things they jump out at you constantly like a sore thumb and are so simple to see you wonder why you never saw it in the first place, the major one was consumerism, the manipulation technics they use to convince you need their product and of course the media and the non important issues they were covering and the stories they were promoting to divide and concur, race, sex, class, religion etc. so as soon as i got an internet connection again i soon started browsing ats again. also the continuing downward spiral of society and the fact that politicians promise one thing and do their job but can never seem to get it right. if i were like that at work i'd be sacked. "we are going to improve education!" "oh dear what happened? i seem to have made it worse than even before" etc etc.

just replying to a few questions in one post, thanks for the welcome.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

AH not bad teams mate,yeah i know what ya mean
when you say once ya eyes have been opened up
you spot the obvious when every one else is oblivious.

and as for the goverment they are meant to work
for US rite?cos im confused.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Welcome aboard, nice to have you.

new topics

top topics

join