It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS COMICS: Adventures in Conspiracy #2: The Paranoia!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Good job Mask, orrr is it really K-Sam?

Professional looking comic, I like the narration so I don't have to read it. However you sound like Dribble's 15 year old kid- if he had one.

I am wondering if he is going to go on an adventure somewhere. Maybe to buy more tin foil?
Waiting for the third episode...

CX

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Well i have to admit i've never been one for comics, but this just may have me hooked.

Thanks for sharing this MM, and to Joe too for the great work on the video.

Looking forward to my journey into the world of comics.

CX.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
OUTSTANDING! Great 2nd addition and really great work, Im such a fan lol and i cant wait to see what will be next,

This really made the comic come to life!

Again tremendous work!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Great Job!

Like some of the others I wasn't crazy (at first) about the idea of a video. I didn't want to have to be boxed in by time. I wanted to read the thing and movie at my own pace. After realizing that there isn't any other way to see this I went ahead and watched the video version. I was pleasantly suprised. It worked really well. I've seen some of the Watchmen motion comics and this is better than that as far as turning static pictures into something that moves. Keep up the good work. ...and I hope you get a cut of the ads they put at the beginning of the vid.

My suggestion is to NOT give him super powers. There is no need for it. Mr. Mask is one of us. He's a real guy. Having him shoot lasers out of his eyes or what not would ruin it in my opinion. ...Although I guess if he had powers it could still be good if done well ...but I'd prefer he didn't. TBQH LOL Numsayn IMHO. :p

Anyway, good stuff. Keep it up.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Great job Bra......Forilly yo. I really enjoyed it, way funny.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Excellent! Really enjoyed that, the timing, voices, soundtrack and all.
No superpowers tho for Mr. Mask. After all he is/you are just one of us. If we can't get out of this mess without superpowers then we might as well give up right here and now.

But we won't give up, will we?! We will figure out how to deal with the PTB with nothing more than heart, soul and smarts.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Absolutely excellent the detail in those drawings are just amazing you do indeed have a talent, that should far extend itself around the internet. Well done.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw
My suggestion is to NOT give him super powers. There is no need for it. Mr. Mask is one of us. He's a real guy. Having him shoot lasers out of his eyes or what not would ruin it in my opinion. ...Although I guess if he had powers it could still be good if done well ...but I'd prefer he didn't.

Hmm. Well, if not superpowers, a weapon then. A Talisman! Like, the Sword of Tru -- no, wait, been done before. Too cliche....

The Axe of Awareness? The Knife of Knowledge?

He'll need some kind of means of doing battle, anyway. Pretty hard to have Adventures without any way to do battle!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well, I am a 62 year old Grandma and all I can say is I enjoyed that very much. You are very talented and kudos to all that helped you.

ATS has taken a "bigfoot" forward
hey it's one of those days!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

How about.....

The "Cosmic Coffee Cup"?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

He should wield Occams' razor. Wait, no, that might be a plot killer...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

How about.....

The "Cosmic Coffee Cup"?

ONLY if it has the words "I Love You" on it!

(Inside joke, nevermind)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
He should wield Occams' razor.

Haaaa! Yes! That's great!!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The Bullhorn of Battle?

It emits a deadly, and really obnoxious, sonic boom that overpowers Ignorance!!

edit on 23-9-2010 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There is something special about your work, as a comic geek I really get it... I will be mystified if Mr Mask does not become an internet hit or at least get his own youtube cartoon.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Mr Mask doesn't need superpowers. For a conspiracy theorist, there is not power greater than knowledge.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Very well done you must have put alot of time in this project keep it up. I enjoyed both strips.

Is Mr. Mask gonna get a side kick or find some kind of allies, cause he surely can't take on the NWO and TPTB alone.

and I am curious to see what other villians you have comming Mr. Masks' way. What fun

I've always loved comics when I was kid even now I still read them and collect a little.

so keep them comming looking forward to seeing more.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

That voice is dangerously close to my actual voice (as meathead can tell you) and almost unaltered completely from my true voice...hahahahah. I always kinda saw it as a very young Stan Lee meets Gollum?

Um...I'm tall (6ft3) and weigh 180-sumthin...but I must admit to being a total dork...really, I know you are shocked...admit it!

Too be honest I was actually surprised you didnt do more to alter your voice, knowing how paranoid you can be.

I However thought it fit really well, and the inflections you used while telling "your story" made it sound like a professional voice over. Dukes (Not being much of an art connoisseur) biggest compliment to you was how well you "read" your part.

You can't please EVERYONE, but as far as I am concerned you and Joe knocked this one out of the park.

Now..answer me this.. Are Those your beats throughout the episode?

@ATSmediaPRO

I apologize if I overlooked your contributions to the project in my initial post. Great work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respectfully,

~meathead

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Once again, the GREAT "Mr Mask" and our own "Joe Media Pro" knock one out of the park!

Springer...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well then, just reinvent the genre and break apart all convention to bring the art form to new unprecedented levels... While your at it! Amazing work, love the video style and everything. Thanks for all the hard work I'm sure went into that. It was also great hearing that track remixed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join