It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 The Big Picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry but this is a double thread because I put it accidently into Dreams and Premonitions...
Ok....here goes. I found this 25 episodes on youtube about the events of the London Bombings. It also explores other false flag operations and it explains the subject in an easy to view and easy to understand way. It seems to have a limited number of viewings, so Im hoping you will all take a look at these videos. It has been put together very well...All areas are covered.....The Big Picture goeas from London to a global scale of information.
Just take a look and you will understand.
Dont know how to put links in so just search the thread subject......

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

copy the link and click the "link" button over the reply box. Its pretty simple. You have to turn off popup blocker though.

MOTF!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hey guys - here are the links to the documentary:

7/7 The Big Picture – documentary exposes holes in official government account of the July 7th London Bombings and mounts wider investigation in to the contrived war on Terror

Bittorent Links:
thepiratebay.org...

Youtube Playlist:
www.youtube.com...

Megaupload Links:
Disc 1
www.megaupload.com...
Disc 2
www.megaupload.com...
Disc 3
www.megaupload.com...
Disc 4
www.megaupload.com...

Blip.tv
wideshutuk.blip.tv...

I'm the creator of the film by the way - so feel free to ask me any questions.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Keelan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Did an interview on Freedomizer radio about the film here:
www.blogtalkradio.com...

And here is part 1 of the extras:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Watching now..looks good

Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Second part of the extras - mostly talking about communism.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Full Documentary + Extras now in one combined torrent:

www.torrentbox.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Interesting how the 'bus bomber' got on a number 30 bus at Euston road, went down the road a bit then got on another number 30 bus going back the way he'd just came. That bus then took a diversion into a side street and exploded, right next to a van belonging to a demolition company...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LondonUK

Indeed, and no CCTV on either bus.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Indeed, and no CCTV on either bus.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Keelan

There was one still image of the four 'bombers' entering Luton train station and that was all, so many cameras so little footage sadly due to the "systems being down". How convenient.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

They did actually release quote a bit more after that (shown in the film) but a lot is still inconclusive and none shows them boarding their alleged targets.

My site seems to have been hacked today just as the 77 inquest kicked off. It held the top search positions for the term:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Keelan

You know, I was never sure about the CT regarding 7/7, but as someone who was part of the response to the incident (Ex-Paramedic, London Ambulance Service NHS Trust) I've kept a close eye on the timeline of the inquest.

There were many things that piqued my interest, and I won't reference them all here, since you can find the evidence if you realy feel you want too.

My questions are many, the main one's I'll list.

The exercises being carried out on the day of 7/7 that replicated the attacks that happened. I always felt that this may just be the owner of the company, Peter Power, Jumping on the band-waggon to promote his own organisation. He's refused to give any further details. Now this may just be a confidentiallity clause, not unusual. Ultimately I suspect this was just a table-top exercise with a few "business continuity" managers that the scenario came close to, but was not identical, and he hi-jacked it for his own cause

If it was a full-scale exercise that replicated the events without his knowledge, I'd sure as hell STFU for fear of being labelled an Agent of one side or another.

Many of the first-hand reports that I recieved from colleagues suggested that the body/floor of the Tube trains concerned showed in-ward intrusion to the carriages which suggestes a blast from ouside, rather than within.

The diversions of the Bus that exploded in Tavistock square are inexplicable, and the failure of CCTV on it is disturbing to say the least. That said, the chance that it exploded outside the BMJ building holds no significance, for me, pure chance.

Although I've researched it, I'm still confused as to why the inquest has taken so long to commence. That and the fact the the Coroner, Lady Justice Hallett, allowed Hugo Keith QC, counsel to the inquest to state that:

"some questions about the atrocity may never be answered." www.bbc.co.uk...

That was the nail in the coffin for me. I don't know what truly happened, and I don't proffess too, but I know that something isn't right with the timeline of events and attachments that the masses are being given.

The sudden dissaperance of the website detailed above on such an inauspicious date is further grist to my mill.

Ultimately, the truth will never be known, accept that fact from one who know's, not one that knows the true state of affairs, but knows the charade that we are fed.

I also know that once we question these events, especially if we are part of the cabal that holds them to be true, we are marked.

Enough is enough, I stand up for the truth, and say:

Mark Me you F****rs.

Peace, love and unity

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
BUMP, because I'm dissapointed that I bared my soul and no-one picked up on it.

I'm sorry if this seems selfish, I've never done this before...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chukka

You haven't been ignored, I have been reconsidering my stance on the conspiracy after the torrent of CCTV footage released for the inquest.
From the ONE picture I have seen of it, the impact on the tube floor was downwards so the bomb must have been inside the carriage. (Not outside or underneath as it has been claimed)

The Tavistock Square bomb has had some CCTV released but none from the bus, and none showing the bus clearly, the best we get is some debris flying in the air behind a tree. I find that very interesting considering how much CCTV we have here (you can actually sit on a bus and watch the CCTV streaming live). I do not think the final location of the bus was coincidental, it was diverted and blew up outside the British Medical Association building and right next to a demolition van.

The inquest is estimated to continue until March 2011..
"some questions about the atrocity may never be answered." --- You would hope for more than that six years down the line...

However, the footage of the 'bombers' casually walking around B&Q and ASDA buying supplies does solidify the claim that these men were genuinely out to do harm. But maybe that is the point? If they had this footage all along, why not show it to the public BEFORE the suspicions of foul play arose? Hmmm..
In conclusion, It would come as no surprise to me to learn that some extremist muslims did do this on their own but the tiny coincidences and inconsistencies tear huge holes in the official story. I do think our Government instigated these attacks, unfortunatly all we will ever have is speculation.
(I hope this all made sense)

Phil

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Am I right in assuming that they have changed the time for them boarding the train from Luton as being the 7-40 and not the 7-25 ? Am sure if the clarity on the train journies was more looked at, then this would be a complete stumbling block. Also, does any of the victims family members voice any opinions about the discrepancies.
I have a link for the inquest, but have not had a good look at it yet.

We know in our hearts the truth will never come out, but its comforting to know when to look over our shoulders when things happen....
7julyinquests.independent.gov.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LondonUK
reply to post by chukka

You haven't been ignored, I have been reconsidering my stance on the conspiracy after the torrent of CCTV footage released for the inquest.
From the ONE picture I have seen of it, the impact on the tube floor was downwards so the bomb must have been inside the carriage. (Not outside or underneath as it has been claimed)

The Tavistock Square bomb has had some CCTV released but none from the bus, and none showing the bus clearly, the best we get is some debris flying in the air behind a tree. I find that very interesting considering how much CCTV we have here (you can actually sit on a bus and watch the CCTV streaming live). I do not think the final location of the bus was coincidental, it was diverted and blew up outside the British Medical Association building and right next to a demolition van.

The inquest is estimated to continue until March 2011..
"some questions about the atrocity may never be answered." --- You would hope for more than that six years down the line...

However, the footage of the 'bombers' casually walking around B&Q and ASDA buying supplies does solidify the claim that these men were genuinely out to do harm. But maybe that is the point? If they had this footage all along, why not show it to the public BEFORE the suspicions of foul play arose? Hmmm..
In conclusion, It would come as no surprise to me to learn that some extremist muslims did do this on their own but the tiny coincidences and inconsistencies tear huge holes in the official story. I do think our Government instigated these attacks, unfortunatly all we will ever have is speculation.
(I hope this all made sense)

Phil

Where is the footage of the bombs blown downards? None shows that on the GOV website.

Here's my analysis of the new evidence released during the 7/7 Inquest:
wideshut.co.uk...

I will note though that I am entirely open to the bombers carrying out the attacks. My film takes both lines of research. If they did do it, there are still tonnes of links that lead back to the intelligence agencies, possibly using assets to groom them in to doing the attacks.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Keelan

As requested:
Outwards
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d057628e1088.jpg[/atsimg]
& Downwards
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5d0b81327ab.jpg[/atsimg]

Intelligence agencies grooming these attackers is possible, but so is the likelihood of them being genuine extremists or 'copy cats'. We have to remain unbiased in our views to study all evidence fairly.
I will check your link when I have more time and will get back to you

Phil

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'd say the first image is not conclusive at all - it doesn't show the inside and the hole (if it blew up it would also blow out...depending on where it was placed exactly), and the second one looks like metal sticking up to me...in fact it's widely used as evidence of explosives under the carriage, but I see what you mean.

Remember one hole was big enough for somebody to fall through.

I would say it isn't conclusive either way...the point is that it's a valid question considering eye witness reports and lack of actual video/photo evidence of the immediate blast sites. And we shouldn't have to be the ones doing the investigation.

There is still strong evidence of high-grade possibly military explosives, and possibly the combination of both high-grade and homemade, which could have caused outwards downwards upwards sidewards lol all at the same time.
edit on 17-10-2010 by Keelan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Nothing about the whole conspiracy is conclusive, it is all based on speculation. I would think extremists with links to 'al Qaeda' or whichever terror organisation would have access to a military grade of anything they wanted, but the truth is they went to B&Q and bought from domestic suppliers. These bombs were completely home-made. The video footage has been released, so this can't be refuted.

Yes it shouldn't be us doing the investigating, which is why there is an ongoing inquest that is turning up all sorts of new evidence to the public and throwing the whole conspiracy theory off course...
Now the whole theory will have to be restarted to take the new evidence into account because until then, in my own opinion, it is incorrect.

I'm willing to accept the idea of a conspiracy (This is why I am here after all) but I'm struggling to see it in this case ...911 on the other hand was so elaborate it screams conspiracy. If our government really wanted to strike fear into the British public then they failed. 7/7 has the work of half baked amateur terrorists written all over it. Do you not remember the I.R.A?
A conspiracy is not impossible, but do you agree that four young and naive Muslim extremists taking their anger out on 'the West' is much more likely?

Lastly may the 52 innocent people that lost their lives that day rest in peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join