It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnell, Pages and pages of nothingness!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
The point of talking about it is to question whether we want someone this mentally unstable in office?

If she's 'mentally unstable' because she disagreed with Bill Clinton's SG on pushing masterbation as an alternate form of birth control ... and if she's 'mentally unstable' because, when she was in high school she and some friends played witch once or twice ... then what does that make Obama?
- Sitting in a black power cult for 20 years.
- Tells lies after lies after lies.
- 'struggled' with drug addiction
- OBVIOUSLY has issues that his black rolling stone daddy abandoned him.
- Makes racist remarks about his own family and generalizes white people
- wants to steal from the productive to reward the unproductive.
- etc etc etc

If she is 'mentally unstable' then he's a freak'n looooooooooon. Don't you agree???

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Frankly I could care less about what she did as a youth... Voters can research and choose

It is a political ploy

You will see that some people are inclined to believe or give merit to anything that fits their political agenda, politics 101

On the other hand, contrary to the OP, there are volumes and volumes of the same leveled towards Obama.
Certainly there is some validity, some threads are 100% valid, but just like with O'Donnell there is a narrative
going on and due to time, some substantial distortions thrive.

It could be the same with O'D

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Don't blame O'Donnell for what the people are feeling.

First we were told this Tea Party thingy was no real grass roots effort but rather an astro turf movement.
Then they tried to start a Coffee Party, but it never got hot enough to even brew.
Then they started using double entendres to describe Tea Party members.
Now, almost two years later, people on both sides are "exhausted" with the way thing are going so it makes perfect sense to get rid of the old and bring in some new blood, no witch pun intended.

If people feel she is disrupting the political norm, what the hell is wrong with that?

Warning to the Left and the Right: If you keep attacking O'Donnell you will then create another Palin.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
- Sitting in a black power cult for 20 years.
- Tells lies after lies after lies.
- 'struggled' with drug addiction
- OBVIOUSLY has issues that his black rolling stone daddy abandoned him.
- Makes racist remarks about his own family and generalizes white people

I hate to do this but I need to state that your post is 100% distilled racist paranoia.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I see alot of Obama threads, people bring intelligent arguments

After reading that I am either convinced you have never read a thread about Obama on here or you and I have very very different views on what is intellgent. That being said O'Donnell will recieve the same treatment as any politition here, she just has a more colorful past for people to exploit and is an easy target.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So she dabbled, big freakin' deal.

Everyone knows a little Dabble do ya.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
to you she is a criminal because of allegations?

Silly ModernAcademia. Didn't you know that the words 'allegations', 'alleged', and 'allegedly' all mean guilty when connected to a conservative? Really it makes things easier since we won't need courts, judges, or juries anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is that why you guys have so many :concerns and questions" regarding Obama's citizenship?

Just wondering!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You wanna talk POLICY? We can talk POLICY then.

1) I'd prefer not to elect someone with an anti-gay agenda that will affect her policy

2) I'm a younging, and just to point out NO ONE in my age bracket supports this "Sexual-Purity" of hers. It has NOTHING to do with whatever some poster above said about Bill Clinton and Birth Control. What it DOES have to do with, is CHRISTINE O'DONNELL thinking that masturbation is MORALLY WRONG, and a SELFISH ACT.

Now I'm sorry but I don't want someone in office who's going to try to dictate when, where, and HOW I can touch myself..... It has ZERO to do with her character.....even though some conservatives WISH that was what we were arguing about here. I'm talking about the WORDS COMING OUT OF THE WOMAN'S FLIPPING MOUTH....

www.youtube.com...

Or what about her words "American Scientific Companies, are crossbreeding humans with animals, and coming out with *pause* MICE WITH HUMAN BRAINS!" -Christine O'Donnell-

And just so YOU KNOW....When you run in PUBLIC OFFICE, you're LIFE practically becomes public record and plays just as much a role in elections as your POLICY. You can argue the concept all you like but it's FACT, just like how EVERY POLITICIAN is always attacked more personally then by their policy....But when it affects one of YOUR politicians, you have to whine about it. Suck it up and realize the Republican Party in Delaware elected an idiot to run in the general election.

Let me ask you? What do you think of Glenn Beck calling O'donnell's opponent a "Marxist" based upon an article he wrote 20 some years ago? Surely it's the same thing right? Cause if not....YOU ARE A
HYPOCRITE.....

Oh...And if you have AIDS? Christine O'Donnell doesn't think you're a victim....She agrees with the caller that it's similar to a BANK ROBBER GETTING SHOT DURING THE ROBBERY?
REALLY? AND YOU WANNA ELECT THIS WOMAN? *FACEPALM*

www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 9/23/10 by ElijahWan because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/23/10 by ElijahWan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

And you're not thinking with your brain either by wanting to elect this woman.

I'm sorry and I could care less if this is off-topic, but I just find your username to be nothing short of an oxymoron.

edit on 23-9-2010 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
your post is 100% distilled racist paranoia.

My post was 100% truth. Exposing Obama's racism isn't racist on my part.
It's just telling the truth.

You seriously have no idea what Black Liberation Theology is ... do you?
Have you read the books? Have you even looked at that cult Obama was a member of?
Have you read Obama's books? He admits 'struggling' with drug abuse.
Have you listened to his freudian slips? (that's how white folks will do you, etc')
He's a racist.

edit on 9/24/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by buddhasystem
refuses to lie to Hitler because that would a sign of disrespect for Adolf.

Not even close. She said she wouldn't lie because it's a sin to lie.
YOUR post is an untruth. So whose behavior is wrong?
Hers for saying she won't lie ... or yours for blatantly doing so here?

Please expend the effort to watch video in my thread, to see that I'm 100% correct and used
Christine's own words. How come you are posting untruth and accusing me of same?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join