It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnell, Pages and pages of nothingness!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I see alot of Obama threads, people bring intelligent arguments, how his policies affect the economy and will not help us, his foreign policy, bailouts, stimulus packages, and those people bringing these arguments also bring valid sources and links to back themselves up.

But I also see lately alot of attention on Christine O'Donnell, but when I read the thread people that dislike her bring nothing but nothingness.
No valid arguments, nothing about policy... nothing about anything!!!

What's up with that? I mean seriously you guys need to take a step back and focus on the issues, you are all so distracted and feel comfortable treating the economy and policies like nothing more than a cheap soap opera episode.

What exactly is going on here?

O'Donnell dabbled into witchcraft, taking her out of context from a show from the 90s and her giving her opinion on helping jews evade persecution, and I think I saw something about an anti-masterbation campaign.

NONE... I mean NONE of these things have anything to do with policy, so what in the world are you people talking about and why are you talking about it?

Is this all you got?
Is this what is left of the left?

Do you guys think that you are focusing on the issues?

I seriously would like to know what is the thought process in these cases for some of the posters and even people off the internet who speak on her.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I cannot speak for others but to me she is a criminal and will probably be brought up on charges. This alone makes her completely unfit for any type of office. I could care less about what she thought when she was in high school.

Sources:
First

Second Source

Third Source

edit on 22-9-2010 by frimilden because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by frimilden

to you she is a criminal because of allegations?

You know what, I believe that you are a criminal!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

More than allegations and she will be brought up on charges for using her campaign as her personal ATM. Sorry o make you upset that someone you think deserves office did that but she did.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by frimilden
I cannot speak for others but to me she is a criminal and will probably be brought up on charges. This alone makes her completely unfit for any type of office. I could care less about what she thought when she was in high school.

Sources:
First

Second Source

Third Source

Using your logic, most of the democrats in Congress, the Senate, and let us not forget, the Obama circle of friends and advisers, and oh, of coarse, Obama himself should be arrested and thrown in jail beside her.

The only thing though, Christine O'Donnell didn't commit any crimes.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

More than allegations and she will be brought up on charges for using her campaign as her personal ATM. Sorry o make you upset that someone you think deserves office did that but she did.

You are stating allegations as fact, the same links that YOU provided even state them as mere allegations.

This is the same as when you stole that humvee in your hometown and robbed a bank.
Remember when you did that? You should go to jail!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Meh, she foiled her windows?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
to you she is a criminal because of allegations?

Silly ModernAcademia. Didn't you know that the words 'allegations', 'alleged', and 'allegedly' all mean guilty when connected to a conservative? Really it makes things easier since we won't need courts, judges, or juries anymore.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by frimilden

I dont know why ya think she is a criminal and really don't care but I agree that criminals should not hold office. That means we should get rid of 99.9% (IMO) of all the people in congress and even go down to state and city levels. But people are stupid and will put back the same people in office that have already worked hard at setting themselves up for one hell of a retirement package and more bonuses and perks than anyone of the common people will ever dream of having, all because they are crooks and being a politician is alot easier than having to break into someones house or hold them up at gunpoint.
I don't know anything about her or any of the new politicians that are up and coming, they are all the same for the most part, i'm just gonna let them do what they do and when it all crumbles down the common blue collar working person in these United States will have their day.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Here ya Go ModernAcademia, you might like this:

VOL 57 - CHRISTINE O'DONNELL.wmv (some mild vulgarity)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It really gets you guys going when someone accuses a Republican of being a criminal but it is OK to accuse a Democrat. Get past your bias and actually use your logic.

I take money from my campaign and pay my rent, write checks to my family, pay my personal expenses, etc....and that is ok? She admitted to it.

The federal campaign finance laws and regulations are quite specific about certain things, including the prohibition that campaign funds may not be used for a candidate’s “personal use.” 2 U.S.C. §439a(b). “Personal use” is defined to include expenditures for (i) household food items and supplies, (ii) clothing, other than items of de minimus value such as campaign t-shirts, and (iii) mortgage, rent, and utility payments for the personal residence of the candidate. 11 CFR 113.1.

She violated the law, hence a criminal. and that is only 1 of the things she used that campaign credit card for other than you know campaigning.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

he made some good points that I agreed with,
didn't like his hat but liked his laugh, haha

She violated the law, hence a criminal. and that is only 1 of the things she used that campaign credit card for other than you know campaigning.

Is she convincted?
Yes or no?

So far it's all alleged, so until she's convicted she's not a criminal
this is called the legal system

Now back to the point of this thread...

Do you have anything to say regarding her policies, current political views or anything of the sort?

Every O'donnell thread you guys do the same thing, you try to derail the thread into a soap opera, are you guys incapable of debating politics and only able to participate in topics that fall within social issues where people with opposing views are called homophobic, racist, bigotted, or flat-earther?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Remember the leak that came out about the Democrat strategy moving forward on the election?

They said they were going to start attacking the Tea Party. They are doing it through proxy. Vilify the easiest target and keep mentioning the Tea Party with her.

MSNBC even had a member from a small group and attemted to get him to endorse her. He was not even from the same part of the country. I swear more people are going to know who O' Donnell is than Obama with the coverage she is getting.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
O'Donnell dabbled into witchcraft, taking her out of context from a show from the 90s and her giving her opinion on helping jews evade persecution, and I think I saw something about an anti-masterbation campaign.

NONE... I mean NONE of these things have anything to do with policy, so what in the world are you people talking about and why are you talking about it?

Is this all you got?

No, it's all SHE's got. Apart from generic talking points a-la Palin, there is zero, zelch, nada substance in this christian warrior and anti-masturbation crusader who refuses to lie to Hitler because that would a sign of disrespect for Adolf.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Is this a troll-baiting thread because it sure smells like one.

Don't use a forum and a couple of threads to judge an entire political spectrum.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

NONE... I mean NONE of these things have anything to do with policy

Yeah but they do have to do with her personal character, and the last thing we need is a person's crazy personal stances drifting over to effect their policies.

I mean come on, anti-masturbation and claiming that God would find a way to get you out of lying to the Nazis all while maligning witchcraft by talking about Satanic altars... The lady is flipping nuts.

The point of talking about it is to question whether we want someone this mentally unstable in office?

I have the same issues with Palin and her so called Prayer Warriors, do we really want someone who believes in spooky spirits and demons and the power of chants and prayers in office? What next we elect people that think we can appease the deficit by sacrificing a virgin?

Bottom line, when people are batsnip insane you don't need to look at their policies.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: I'm batman

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Yeah but they do have to do with her personal character, and the last thing we need is a person's crazy personal stances drifting over to effect their policies.

The last thing you want is the personal lives of the past of politicians to be the main deciding factor in elections.

The lady is flipping nuts.

What she is is a strict constitutionalist.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What she is is a strict constitutionalist.

Yeah, politically...

But personally she's an anti-masturbation (might as well be anti-human) fundamentalist Christian.

Sorry but I don't want crazy people in office...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

But personally she's an anti-masturbation (might as well be anti-human) fundamentalist Christian.

Sorry but I don't want crazy people in office...

What do you know of other politicians and their personal lives?
NOTHING!!!!

Man people have stopped thinking lately, nobody is using their brains anymore

Stop watching so much Oprah!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Strange -

- She's running in DELAWARE and not on a national campaign, and yet a bunch of people here call her names because she wont' do national tv shows.

- She dabbled in witchcraft once when she was in High School (YEARS ago).
But why is that a bad thing? She tried it. Didn't like it. Became a Christian. SO WHAT?
Some of the same people who say that it's no big deal that Obama was 'struggling' (to use his words)
with drug addiction, now are making a big deal out of her playing at 'casting' a spell in high school.

- She said she disagreed with Bill Clintons SG who pushed masterbation as an alternative form of birth control.
SO WHAT?

- NO ONE is pulling apart the Democrat who is running against her. Chris Coons.
He's a far left wingnut who got into black liberation theology in Kenya.
Black Liberation Theology is a whole lot more violent than some teenage
school girls playing games with 'casting spells'. But of course .. no one brings that up.

Originally posted by buddhasystem
refuses to lie to Hitler because that would a sign of disrespect for Adolf.

Not even close. She said she wouldn't lie because it's a sin to lie.
YOUR post is an untruth. So whose behavior is wrong?
Hers for saying she won't lie ... or yours for blatantly doing so here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join