It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Heavy Elements Discovered: Element 115 Paves the Way to Understanding Gravitic Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think there are many things about physics we don't understand.

After reading Nick Cook's book on Zero Point and Dr. Laviolette's book on classified anti-gravity systems, I realize there are many good ideas about how it works. But I'm at the point where the element 115 explanation sounds like deliberate disinformation.

That's the way they roll. Take the truth and spin it. Upon closer examination, the fraud is revealed, while diverting attention from the truth. No serious physicist has put any credence in the element 115 anti-gravity theory asserted by Mr. Lazar, so why should I ?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i dont think bob lazar is a liar i can see why people might think so, because the government deleted his life pretty much because he gave a statement and had the balls to let us know on a wild hope that maybe people might try and figure this crazyness out. but its obvious element 115 can be done but how is another story. also check out this ace song from immortal technique called cause of death

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So the BBC is perpetrating hoaxes about element 115. That's pretty bizarre. Well I guess it's just a news organization, even one as internationally reputable as one as the BBC could be misled.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Element 115 is just anothe heavy metal.

Bob lazar got the craft all wrong that he allegedly worked on.

Personally I think the craft used a combination of metamaterials that are easily pushed around by microwaves. A Gunn Diod to create a microwave beam. and phase Conjugate Microwave Resonance to build up massive microwave beams to push the craft around.

SOme people into electrogravetics feel that the positive electric potential creates a gravity well that attracts and that a negative electric potential will create a gravity hill that pushes. The electromagnetic force is coupled with the gravetic force somehow in the quantum world. the stronger the electric potential the less potential for the gravity to manifest. it's like turning down or up the gain/potential on the gravity wave before it manifests. THe gravity may be on level 10 but it's not getting the same energy so level 10 is more like level 2. the energy either goes to the electromagnetic force or is shared or borrowed with the gravetic force. if one is using massive high voltages of electric potential it's sucking from gravitys potential in that localized area. according to electrogravetics/sub quantum kinetics theory.

All of bob's stuff makes more sense from a electrogravetic perspective than from a purely antigravity perspective. You can't access and amplify gravity. not even the electrogravetic people believe that.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Such a powerful, unlimited energy availability. Once again, we shall see if the common sense and exploration of mans ambitions outweighs his need for destruction with knowledge. What are the odds of missuse?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I understand that people here want to debunk stories as hoaxes or truth. However, there are no proof to support that this is a hoax or real.

In theory element 115 could be well in a island of stability and have a half-life of years or even millions years, as suggested by some scientists. You know that Bismuth and Antimony, former elements of group 15, also share diamagnetic (levitating) properties, and thus it has been for long porposed that element 115 would be the most diamagnetic element, however larger elements may have very different and unpredictable properties.

As a chemist, I still think Lazar's story might be true. Just google Bismuth levitation. Even if it is a hoax, ir is at least quite well articulated!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Complete Story is stolen (copy and paste) from:
www.beyondweird.com...

Not nice!

Ununpentium exists:

Search a bit here:
www.google.ch...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
element 115 mined outside Solar System - David Wilcock quotes insider

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
cushycrux is right. The OP's full thread was copied and pasted direct from that site...with no credit given or link to said article. Borderline plagiarism.

Element 115 if it was a viable element then it would have already been put out to be studied and put through countless universities to play with. It is still in the realm of maybe.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Am I the only one who finds it odd that someone ressurected a 6 year old post? The op was in 2004....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
UCRL-CONF-217831
Chemical Identification of Dubnium as a Decay Product of Element 115
e-reports-ext.llnl.gov...

UCRL-PROC-224777
Chemical Identification of a Long-Lived Isotope of Dubnium, a Descendant of Element 115

LLNL-TR-400991
New Fragment Separation Technology for Superheavy Element Research

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Element 115 if it was a viable element then it would have already been put out to be studied and put through countless universities to play with. It is still in the realm of maybe. ;/quote]

really??
Not buried in black ops projects??

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RX84

Obviously this is not the thread of Ariadna but something like TR-3B and they
tried to involve even Bigelow and Skinwalkerranch.

P.S. I'm sorry it was a replay to AboveTopSecret.com

edit on 8-2-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
My Grand father was Base Commander of Davis Monthin AFB. In Tucson, AZ. Just before he had passed away he bagan to tell the whol family of pritty much every thing he new about UFO's. As for Element 115. He said the Gov't has just over 200Ibs of it from Previously downed "air craft."

Side note: look up when the microw wave oven was invented along with fiber optics and other major technical break throughs. You will notice that before Roswell technology was pritty much growing at a very slow steady pase for 100'ds of years. Than all of a sudden from the Roswell incident to today, we can't keep up with it. You will see just 5yrs after Roswell, life got a lot easier for us.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The severely neutron-deficient isotopes of Element 115 made on Earth,made by bombarding those available Americium isotopes (element 95, itself made by bombarding Plutonium with deuterons) having the greatest number of neutrons, or Berkelinium isotopes,with Calcium-48 (the heaviest stable isotope of Calcium,with an unusually large number of neutrons for its atomic number) in particle accelerators,decay in less than 1 second, mostly by high-energy alpha-particle emission but sometimes by spontaneous fission. This is quite unlike the Zetas' almost-stable isotope of element 115 reported by Bob Lazar,of which kilogram quantities were kept and machined in Area 51.
Element 114,the both chemical and nuclear homolog of Lead,has a "magic shell" of 114 protons,representing a completed proton shell,and its most stable isotope with about 1.6 times as many neutrons as protons, would have a "magic shell" of 184 neutrons,representing a completed neutron shell,and a total atomic weight of 298. It is thus the homolog of Lead-208 which has 82 protons and 126 neutrons,also "magic numbers" representing completed shells. The next element,Bismuth,element 83 (with one more proton than Lead-208),has the same "magic" number of protons as Lead,126,and is the heaviest completely stable element known to Earth scientists. (Although Thorium-232,which occurs naturally in macro-quantities,comes very close to full stability).
So,the isotope of Element 115 with 184 neutrons and atomic weight 299,which would be the both chemical and nuclear homolog of Bismuth-209,along with Element 114 of atomic weight 298,would have unusual stability. They would quite probably be able to be handled in macro-quantities,as Bob Lazar claims. However,just how the Zetas manage to synthesize such amounts of near-stable Element 115 with 184 neutrons is unknown. The four isotopes of Element 115 synthesized on Earth only have 172 to 176 neutrons which represents a severe deficiency,an atomic weight of 287 to 290,and half-lives of up to 0.173 second in the case of the one of mass 288. First officially discovered in 2003,only about 50 atoms of these isotopes have been made so far;see en.wikipedia.org... Wikipedia treats Lazar's claims with disdain. On August 27,2013 researchers at GSI from Lund University in Sweden reported confirming the existence of the element,which opens the way for it to be given a proper name.
The technology required to add the further neutrons to Element 115 atoms needed for stability presently does not exist on Earth,because no known combination of target and projectile can result in the required neutrons. It has been suggested that such a neutron-rich isotope could be formed by quasifission (fusion followed by fission) of a massive nucleus or its alpha-decay,or multi-nucleon transfer reactions in collisions of actinide nuclei.
In this connection,it is also noted that the heaviest easily-obtainable isotopes of Uranium (238) and all known trans-Uranium elements are the longest-lived. For example,Plutonium-244 is the heaviest easily-obtainable of Plutonium,and also the longest-lived one,with an half-life of 82,000,000 years,just long enough for small amounts of it to still exist naturally in Uranium ores.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join