It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, I think these guys are reading my stuff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This article goes over the propaganda usage of tax cuts versus tax increases. We all know that the Bush Tax cuts were instituted a few years back. I have been saying for awhile now that the MSM has been stating that the government is going to be passing tax cuts where they really are NOT tax cuts. They are actually not going to raise taxes. BIG difference.

I guess FINALLY, someone out there has been spreading my comments. I have been saying this now for almost a month on different sites. It seems someone either saw my comments or they finally grew a brain.

Here is the article-BMI’s Seymour Tells Fox Biz Media Manipulating Tax Debate Terms

A snippet-

In the current federal tax debate, the media are "really helping out the liberals" just by choosing certain words over others, according to the Business & Media Institute.

In an appearance on Fox Business Network Sept. 21, BMI's Julia Seymour told host Charles Payne that the mainstream media - "particularly the cable primetime shows that we looked at," had been framing "the debate as tax cuts, rather than tax increases."

I will take by bow and accolades now.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

While I understand you , actually believe you are right, and even think that I can relate to it in my own strange way, there is always synchronicity to take into consideration.

However, I sometimes get the impression that I bend and shape pop culture itself from my ATS profile

edit on 22-9-2010 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/23/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post - Quoting - Please review this link

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Well, I do drop off some of my ideas to certain peeps. I go to their personal sites and comment on certain things to get my ideas to those that can talk about them.

As an example, I go to Buchanan's blog and comment on his articles. I always ride him about being a neo con. I am sure he reads the comments of people on his own site.

I also post to a few other political sites that have people in the MSM in them. Just to try and get them to open their eyes.

Yes, synchronicity is also a very big possibility.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Welcome to ATS, Mr. Savage. I cannot say I agree with many of the things or any of the things on your show but do to right wing control of AM radio, I do listen. I can only listen to so much sports and Christian programming so I have to tune into the talk shows now and then. I must say it is nice to see such a well known radio personality take the time to post on ATS either way.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Savage got nothing on me baby.

I use to listen to all the talk radio shows when I use to have a job. On my job sites I did not allow any music but talk radio was allowed. Why is it that most talk radio is conservative? Is radio completely ad revenue driven?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Try looking into who owns almost all the radio stations in the US. I can tell you that where I live there was one weak channel that played progressive talkers. It was bought up by clear channel - who own all the other AM stations here - to be made into a 5th sports channel. I hate to be conspiracy minded but this one is pretty clear.

As far as Savage having nothing on you? I had to listen to his tripe for over an hour last night. Any guesses what the entire segment was about?

That is right, he could only talk about how the Republican Party must be reading his stuff. Of course he went on and on about all the other times people have put out ideas he says they stole from him because, as he said over and over and over last night, "they must be reading my stuff."

Amazing coincidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Great minds must think alike.
Another got it right, synchronicity.

I am just saying it is kinda hilarious that people calling not raising taxes, TAX CUTS.

I can send you to the comments I have posted if you would like. I think I put them on about 20 different threads on one site.

Not saying I was the one to get them to say it, but FINALLY someone is calling out the idiocy on what they have been getting away with.

Next they are going to say they are going to freeze spending. Not mentioning they are doing it at this year's budget.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Great minds think alike and you are talking about Savage? You do not really mean that do you? Anyway, I do not really understand how they changed from being tax cuts to permanent tax law. When did that happen?

new topics

top topics

join