It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collusion between government officials, SEIU, Democrat Party and Television

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Here an audio shows the collusion of the above mentioned parties. This occurred in Wisconsin to paint the Republican candidate.

Here is the audio proof-

Here is an article on it-MONDAY HOT READ: THE COORDINATED WALKER SMEAR

In case you missed it (which I doubt), this story by Dan Bice provides a rare and extraordinary inside look at the coordinated campaign between the unions, County Board members, Barrett campaign and even the Doyle Administration to take Scott Walker down. I'll be talking about thuis in the 10 a.m. hour today, complete with audio of the taped conversation.

Bice reported:

Organized labor is hatching a plan to use prominent Democratic officials and TV ads to pummel Milwaukee County Executive Scott Walker over the O'Donnell Park garage accident to try to keep him from being elected governor.

So, we have SEIU, government officials, Democrat Party and Television all in collusion attacking the Republican Candidate.

Oh well, nothing to see here. Move along before the SEIU goons beat you down.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Lobbyist = CORRUPTION
Our politicians = CORRUPTION/SELF CENTERED/ MONEY, POWER HUNGRY

Our government allowing "special interest businesses" to allow this to go on = BROKEN

Until Lobbying is outlawed in our country, ...

You make up your own mind!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'd have to see a transcript because I can't really tell what it is they're talking about.

Anything from Andrew Breitbart is suspect after the non-existent ACORN scandal and the edited video of the department of agriculture worker.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Yeah, the old edited thing. This did not come from Breitbart, he is just one of the first to break this scandal.

I am paying attention to this one. As soon as the entire conversation is released, ATS will get to dissect it.

A sitting governor, district superintendents, SEIU, Democrat party, News channels, all in it together. Wow, sounds like Chicago style politics moving north. Whoda thought, especially from Madison and Milwaukee.

Now, is there some kind of connection between Chicago and Madison, I thought I heard about that somewhere.

More to come.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
SEIU, News, Democrats in collusion? No way man...that would be illegal.That would be like them setting up a no experience senator with a history of voting present, as well as being a member of over 20 years of a black seperatist church, with no proof of his educational background to be president just because he's black. Nah, could never hapen. O.K. sarcasm off...................I don't think anyone will really be surprised, the right knows what he is and the left refuses to see.....just business as usual in Obma land.
Good find BTW.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

This did not come from Breitbart, he is just one of the first to break this scandal.

If it links to his website, it came from him...just like the fake ACORN scandal and the fake racism within the DoA.

I am paying attention to this one. As soon as the entire conversation is released, ATS will get to dissect it.

I can't wait.

A sitting governor, district superintendents, SEIU, Democrat party, News channels, all in it together.

All in what together? So unions and democrats have similar ideals and their discussing such is somehow nefarious?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

So, nothing wrong with sitting governors, news, SEIU and democrat party colluding to lie and fix elections?

I guess I can see your position, end justify the means right?

Anything to get control. What tactic do you draw the line at? Exactly where do YOU draw the line?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

So, nothing wrong with sitting governors, news, SEIU and democrat party colluding to lie and fix elections?

Now, granted, I admittedly didn't hear much of anything from that audio clip but none of it sounded like lying and attempts to fix elections to me. Like I said, I need a transcript before I can get a really good take on this.

From the audio it sounded like two, maybe three people in the conversation. Yet you list at least four different people involved in a three minute conversation.

Maybe I just need better speakers.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

From the article you may not have read-

Here's what he said everyone can expect in the next six weeks:

TV spots will hit Walker for neglecting county facilities; supervisors will continue to call for an independent investigation of O'Donnell Park; Walker's opponent, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, will push legislation on the subject; and Gov. Jim Doyle's administration may let state engineers come in to inspect the county facility.

"I'm kind of at the center of a maelstrom right now in terms of kicking Scott Walker's (expletive)," said John-david Morgan, a lobbyist and spokesman for the Service Employees International Local 1, on Sept. 10 outside the Y-Not II tavern on E. Lyon St. "I've been kicking Scott Walker's (expletive) for two months now. We've been on TV; we've done all kinds of stuff."

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Thanks, no I just skimmed over the article. After having read it I see even less 'collusion' and more of just the local SEIU attacking a candidate on a particular issue...haven't you ever seen those attack ads with the disclaimer at the end, "This ad paid for by blah blah blah." It doesn't necessarilly have to be promoting the other guy but then again, voters don't always vote for someone than they are voting against someone.

If you do want to construe it in such a way as some sort of collusion between the democrats and the unions, I offer the phrase, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

new topics

top topics

join