It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy people on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm Cimbrian from Denmark, currently living in Turkey.
Just popped in to say hello and thanks for creating this forum. I'm exited

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Welcome to the party.
See you on the boards.

here is your first flag.

edit on 22-9-2010 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cimbrian

Hello and welcome

What topics brought you to ATS?

What are your interests and things you enjoy reading about

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

That is one invisible flag Drumss

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Thanks DrumsRfun, I'll go and find my party hat now

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
At first glance I thought your name said Cinnebon .. as in those DELICIOUS rolls you can buy at the mall that have all the goooooooey sticky white sugar dripping from them. Obviously I'm hungry and have food on the mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks mblahnikluver
Well, I came here because I have a general interest in the world and what's REALLY going on.
I'm also interested in topics about spirituality, other worlds and realities, climatechanges etc. In other words: all the hot potatoes

I also came here because I heard that the tone on ATS is proper and respectfull.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cimbrian

Thanks mblahnikluver
Well, I came here because I have a general interest in the world and what's REALLY going on.
I'm also interested in topics about spirituality, other worlds and realities, climatechanges etc. In other words: all the hot potatoes

I also came here because I heard that the tone on ATS is proper and respectfull.

I love ATS because of the rules they have about posting and not being disrespectful to members. I am also addicted lol The first night I joined I think I was on for 24 hrs reading everything.

Well you will find a lot of things on here to read that are "hot potatoes."

Do you enjoy aliens/ufos? That is why I joined as well as the ancient civilization forum and anything to do with Mars.

I met a guy who worked at one of the theme parks here in Florida and he was from Turkey. He gave my friend and I a lesson on Turkey, customs and food there all while swimming in the wave pool. He was very cool and I will never forget how nice he was to us. The food sounded amazing and I was quite hungry after that

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
At first glance I thought your name said Cinnebon .. as in those DELICIOUS rolls you can buy at the mall that have all the goooooooey sticky white sugar dripping from them. Obviously I'm hungry and have food on the mind.

Hi FlyersFan

I don't know Cinnebon, I don't think they are being sold here in Turkey - but it sure sounds delicious; I'm getting hungry too now

Btw, I gotta fix my Avatar.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Oopsies.
I did forget....so I just flagged.
It worked out for the best...3 is my fav number.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Cimbrian

Thanks mblahnikluver

I love ATS because of the rules they have about posting and not being disrespectful to members. I am also addicted lol The first night I joined I think I was on for 24 hrs reading everything.

Well you will find a lot of things on here to read that are "hot potatoes."

Do you enjoy aliens/ufos? That is why I joined as well as the ancient civilization forum and anything to do with Mars.

I met a guy who worked at one of the theme parks here in Florida and he was from Turkey. He gave my friend and I a lesson on Turkey, customs and food there all while swimming in the wave pool. He was very cool and I will never forget how nice he was to us. The food sounded amazing and I was quite hungry after that

Oh yea, sure I enjoy aliens/ufos and you ... everything about everything "out there", which migt also be something about "in there"

People are really nice and welcoming here in Turkey and the food is good but I sure miss Danish food sometimes. Darn, I gotta eat something soon, I'm starting to drool

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Oopsies.
I did forget....so I just flagged.
It worked out for the best...3 is my fav number.

Thanks for the flag DrumsRfun, thoug I'm not sure what a flag means here on ATS, I've got to learn about everything here.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Greetings Cimbrian,

I've given you a flag aswell.

Hope you find the answers your looking for here and I look forward to seeing you in some interesting debates

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Greetings Cimbrian,

I've given you a flag aswell.

Hope you find the answers your looking for here and I look forward to seeing you in some interesting debates

Hi Death_Kron
Thanks a lot mate, I'm looking forward to participate too

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hi Cimbrian, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yeah I'm hungry now too!

For me I am usually in the ufo/alien forum and I will almost always post in all Mars threads
I'm slightly obsessed with Mars

The ancient civilizations forum though has become one of my favorites. I have found all kinds of stuff in there i have never heard of before, fragile earth is another good forum.

Another topic I enjoy is Mk-Ultra (mind control)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Hi Cimbrian, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

Thanks Sauron, I'm going to have a look around now and learn more about ATS and all the features here.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Yeah I'm hungry now too!

For me I am usually in the ufo/alien forum and I will almost always post in all Mars threads
I'm slightly obsessed with Mars

The ancient civilizations forum though has become one of my favorites. I have found all kinds of stuff in there i have never heard of before, fragile earth is another good forum.

Another topic I enjoy is Mk-Ultra (mind control)

Okay mblahnikluver
Later, when I can post I'll tell you about what I've experienced in the field of UFO myself.
I too think that Mars and also the moon are extremely interesting.
Now I REALLY need to eat

See you later.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

When you hit 200 posts you should come to chat too! It's under "member tools." We get in all kinds of conversations in there. (The terms and conditions still apply in chat though)

Also Wednesday and Saturdays there is the ATS Live radio show
Wednesday is the Euro version.

Here is a link to one of the shows you can listen to. I was looking for a thread on the original show but I couldn't find it. If you go to neformore's profile you can see various threads on the show, he hosts both shows
and does wonderfully.

You can call in via skype and join in the discussion in chat on ATS as well. They discuss all kinds of topics and even have open lines at times. It's a lot of fun and I personally enjoy it. I try to listen to both and call in when I can and have something to say

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That link will give you some information on the times of when it's aired. If you have a FB and don't mind being on ATS' they are on there as well as ATS Live.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hi Cimbrian

Welcome to ATS

Just a little warning for ya.

Every answer you find travels with a whole bunch of new questions you didn't ask for.

See you around

~ Sinter

top topics

<<   2 >>

join