It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well today is you guys lucky day!!!

I happen to live in wright patterson AFB there is an area D forgotten by time and if you look on google maps at wright patt air force musem you can see a small crop circle near woodman dr check it out i will look around

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Hide in plain sight

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well, I worked as a cop on WPAFB for 4 years, there is no area D and the hanger you all refer to as hanger 18 is hanger 4. Which looks like nothing, but has 12 floors underground. There are also tunnels underneath area B that goes into top secret areas. There were also MIGs housed here, but they were in a hanger in area C by the flight line. The mystery remains whether or not the UFO was brought there, but I did see a few things that would make me believe that it was. WPAFB is a headquarters base, this is where all the ideas and things are build. Like the Stealth, SR 71 and F-22. They are just tested at area 51. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer them truthfully and to the best of my ability. Thanks

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Area 51 isn't what its cracked up to be, Its mostly a Top Secret testing Facility, thats why its so guarded, I mean the Stealth Bomber was created there. The place that anyone would want to look for Conspiracy and UFO debree's would be Wright-Patterson, As has been said it says in official Military documents during the Roswell era that debries were flew there...which inst hard to believe as this base has always been a military testing facility. It is rumored that the are underground vaults with decades of UFO debree stored. In addition, an Early USAF UFO concept was created there...possibly from Re-engineering.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
My buddy works there at the Air Force Research Lab....hes told me some funky stuff that he has been a part of....like Star Trek stuff. Think beam me up Scotty.....and they have been somewhat successful.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Exactly like I was saying, its a major testing facility for Top Secret new technology and weaponry, ive heard reports of laser weaponry like blasters from Star Wars, All we need now is some Light sabers.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ghost

I grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio, 42 miles from WPAFB.
Wright Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio, is the Headquarters of The USAF LOGISTICS COMMAND. As a former member of the USAF it was my luck to speak with 2 Airmen who worked as security police while stationed there. I asked very specific questions regarding the presence of alien/ufo technology. Here are a few tid bits.
Q-Have you ever seen anything that you felt was obviously alien or UfO technology.
A- (1st Airman) Yes, our job was entry control on Bldg. 21, thats where they are.
Q- Where who are?
A-(2nd Airman) Thats where they keep the frozen bodies!
(1st Airman) Thats where the ship is too.
Q-They have a ship?
A- (2nd Airman) They have a bunch of them(ships), pieces too.
Q-Do you know where they came from?
A-(1st Airman) They came in on a plane the first time, I dont know where they came from. That was before we got here.
A(2nd Airman) I heard that some of the pieces came from Pennsylvania or somthing.

These questions went on for a while until they must have realized that I was probably not supposed to be asking them questions, and they certainly werent supposed to be answering. One of them became obviously extremely uncomfortable to the point of almost physically ill.
This interview took place in a bar in Middletown, Ohio in May of 1991.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Much of what I have heard in the past, theres a good History Channel show I have about WPAFB and UFO/Alien's. Its a very good show, downloaded it, I suggest it if your into things like that like i am.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Many wonder what it takes to work and be a part of these cover-ups. Many say that you need a Security Clearance higher then Top Secret, in truth, there isn't anything higher then Top Secret, there are levels of TS, such as mine TS-SCI. But in truth you have to be specially picked for these jobs, go through more background checks, undergo a Polygraph, as well as an interview where you would sign many Non-Disclosure Agreements, military form, SF312, (Standard Form 312). Trust me Ive asked questions as a member of Military Intel. I asked one of my instructors during training if there are levels above TS and we talked a little about it, he also mention that there was a time in his Intel work that he went off the books for a while, and we all know what that means.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well this is all VERY interesting. I've lived near Wright Patt all my life and have heard some stories from engineers and government workers alike.
One engineer told me about a laser they were developing which was very powerful. When they test fired it, it left a softball sized hole in the block walls of the building, ALL the way through the building. I don't know very much about lasers or how they work but he said it could only be fired every 1 to 2 hours depending on the charge they used. I think he said it took 12,000 amps to fire the thing. He also said that they were working on a device which would let them fire the laser in rapid succession, with no down time. More than one person has told me that there are in fact many undergound tunnels and complexes far below the surface, some up to 8 stories below. I have heard that in some of the buildings there are armed guards in the halls, and you are instructed to look straight ahead at all times. I believe that currently or at least publicly they are developing automated take-off and landing systems for the Air Force. There are many planes in the sky over Dayton all the time and at night there is no less activity.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I doubt it. Wright-Pat. Is just to small to hid anything like that.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am friends with the Executive Director, Air Force Materiel Command at Wright-Patterson AFB.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok , we have to turn of the canadian DSL that is in the cancom network curently .

You have to pay your techs 1 ounce troy P . Send em straight in , it takes a few hours , dont forget send em in after ya pay em one ounce each fo P . They go to a main cancom satellite and just simply disable the DSL circuit , we used to do it in the old days . You fly up safely and take out the ONE dsl cicuit on the main cancom and the whole network is off fer good buddy . We take out anchoage and south Ontario on the rez by hand after the dsl is out . Dont let the ORCA destroy the cancom just send in a tech not a trainee and take it out ASP for whole canadian network , DSL is yOUR 16 bit in CANCOM take out ALL 16 bit digital uptop if ya wanna and end it , 56 k ONLy allowe dby law DSL and 16 bit your digital in the satellite network was test only calssifed . The cicuit is just switch but you can take it right out , one pull and she is over the whole grid of DSL .

The terrorist is using a laptop to acess harp from right here in Port Coquitlam , thats why Sirs he is right here on the ground mobile you hit the grid again and he switched to DSL , he is refuling his desil engines on the lightening poles as well with your stolen 16 bit in em .

I need to be paid as well , one ounce of W , you have been getting my messages since the spring I am on duty for Kanata and its residents and tourists . ! ounce a week for security if ya wanna , we have 2 weeks left to finish this guys and boyz the new canadian grid need the 2000 50 calliber gunz on em thats the problem here , they are uptop flyin with no guns on the new RJ's jets , aka the harley . The RJ snowbords , sweet sasku power and human engineering .

I LIKE !

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
As far as the posters opposed to one base or another on UFO debris. If you want a movie made you goto Hollywood right? a song cut nashville? so you go where the experts are. Not highly unreasonable things where sent to WPAFB to be reviewed as well as area 51 etc. When you have something very important you would most likely want different views and different teams looking at the material then you can get reports from each location and put all the data together to see which ones agree or not agree or one team may be able to come up with something that the other team could not. As far as not being able to get something into a Highly secure base no matter how small is a farse. There is the cover of night and also I don't think any base with a full size Airport where they continually fly in and out C-17's can be considered "Small" and easily spot the goings on from outside the gates... Only thing I can say is maybe just maybe "we are not alone"...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
As pointless as it is to mention it, I recall my father taking me there and somehow recall part of our house built there as if some re-creation set. I think it was basically some test for jumping conciousness etc.

I recall having been in some training program for kids with remote viewing among others. I also recall meeting at the same base; two of what are now called: Black Eyed Kids; one boy and one girl. I'm not sure if they were brother and sister. Supposedly, I also had a meeting with some female alien they kept there and a familiar little black one with no ears.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

Small?

Its huge three parts of it is broken up

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I personally have been to the front gate of wright patt and around it and ican tell you it is very weird and all the airspace in hillsboro is restricted by wright patt for some reason

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join