It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human or Cow, PositiveID Has an Implantable Microchip for You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Hey Soficrow ,thanks for the reply and i agree with you,the R.F.I.D market is exploding in every sector,
we cant have our kids microchiped at birth and never know a life without one.
I know we arent there yet but that wont take long.thanks for your input and the stars and flag

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just tell people that they are to receive the mark of the beast in an implantable chip and people will fight back.

The money for the chip on humans has been awarded, since the HCR was passed by the Obama administration, I already posted that advancements on medical chips for dispensing medications is on high gear, now that our health care system is going to have people mandated into health care its going to be very easy to push for medical records and medications in chips.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Just tell people that they are to receive the mark of the beast in an implantable chip and people will fight back.

Hey Marg thanks for the reply,if i told them that they would probably line up to get it

or id be having dinner in a padded room!
But doesnt mean it aint the mark

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by johnny c

Thanks for posting this. Contrary to some detractors here, IMO this is a very important issue.

Thanks for the hidden bash, pal.

No bash intended, as Soficrow said, it is a polite statement, just offering my differing opinion, and some important facts surrounding the issues, and a history of discussion here on ATS.

I am not a detractor, I am stating the obvious.

Why are you bringing this up again?

Its a breaking news article, why the challenge to breaking news?

edit on 22-9-2010 by burntheships because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This article is old but related.Gives you an idea of how they will first implement these systems.

www.themercury.com.au...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why are you bringing this up again?

edit on 22-9-2010 by burntheships because: spelling

If you would've read my post, compared to johnny c's post...
You would've read that he originally said that there were fairs giving out microchips for free passes.
In the thread with both his and my posts about CHIP and CHIPRA, I stated that the fair was to sign people up for a childrens health care program called CHIP. If the people signed their children up for this program, their children got a free pass to the fair for the day (and an ice cream cone).
It wasn't a fair to give away free 'micro chips'.
That's what my entire spout was originally about.
But, I digress..

I continually think that the entire subject of micro chips, implanted in humans, is controversial.
I believe we are coming to that point, especially with the new bill, where it seems like 'their' next step.
For total population control, or cattle-checking, whatever you want to call it.

Anyways...johnny c:
My post wasn't to de-rail the subject.
You did a great job finding more news on this topic and I commend you for that.
I just wanted to see where your story of people getting micro-chipped was coming from.
Not the article. I read that. It is frightening.
I know about the soldiers in Mexico, and I also know of a few families in Florida that did the same thing.
They got the micro chips.

edit on 22-9-2010 by havok because: I forgot to add a little code.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Did not see the other thread, so...
Anyways, addressing this thread, as you say, it is an agenda.

I do think it is important to highlight the difference between forced, and voluntary, as you have.
For now, we are fortunate to have the internet, so we can watch this develop.

IMHO, when a Government trys to mandate RFID Chips on animals (a battle that is ongoing for sometime now) we have great cause for concern.

First cows, then humans.

When Verichip microchipped the Alzheimer patients I remained silent;
I was not an Alzheimer patient.
When Verichip microchipped the Diabetic and AIDS patients I remained silent;
I was not an AIDS patient nor a Diabetic.
When Verichip microchipped the Military I did not speak out;
I was not in the Military.
When Verichip came for the activists I remained silent;
I was not an Activist.
When they came to microchip me , there was no one left to speak out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2fd6b539e5c.jpg[/atsimg]

www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

IMHO, when a Government trys to mandate RFID Chips on animals (a battle that is ongoing for sometime now) we have great cause for concern.

We do, but it's not what you're implying. ...There is every reason to believe that Mad Cow disease is epidemic throughout North America - contaminating our food supply, from processing plants to slaughterhouses and grazing land - spreading via soil and water contamination, and mutating to infect wildlife (CWD).

Much is denied and the rest is hidden. The fallback position is that cattle don't get sick til old age (like humans) - so only young cattle are being sold for meat.

HOWEVER, Mad Cow can be passed on "familialy" as well as acquired - so if an animal is determined to have Mad Cow the chips are there to determine the animal's geographic origin and pedigree, and trace whatever contaminated meat might have made its way into our food supply. RE: familial, sporadic or acquired.

First cows, then humans.

When Verichip microchipped the Alzheimer patients I remained silent;
I was not an Alzheimer patient.
When Verichip microchipped the Diabetic and AIDS patients I remained silent;
I was not an AIDS patient nor a Diabetic.
When Verichip microchipped the Military I did not speak out;
I was not in the Military.
When Verichip came for the activists I remained silent;
I was not an Activist.
When they came to microchip me , there was no one left to speak out.

Could be.

...and for the same reason! Eugenics anyone?

...not that anyone understands evolution, or the role that prions might play.

edit on 22-9-2010 by soficrow because: removed photo

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Thanks for the back up princess

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

My pleasure,

Understandably, the FDA needs to keep track of "mad cow" BSE, yes.

I am all for that, I just wish that the FDA would do the job, instead of conspiring against the local Farmers Market.

I hope for the day when all ranchers grow their own feed, or buy locally, thereby reducing the possiblity that the cattle will be fed with feed that contains animal products.

On a brighter note, hopefully science will find a better way!
truthdive.com...

BSE is a terrible man made plague, I somehow dont think that the FDA is consistent.

In any case, it appears that there is a complete agenda with the human microchipping.

edit on 23-9-2010 by burntheships because: flirting

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Hey Bts ,hope your well
,thanks for your very informed replies,i agree totally with you! the amount that slides through is unbelivable.It amazes me how some people would let dodgy food hit the shelfs of shops just so they can line their pocket.

I think its terrible what some people have gone through over mad cow ,i know a friend of a friend who died from the disease.Poor girl
,not only did she pass away but she had a horrid time in the last few months before her death.Its a disgrace

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Oh dear. Not really what I meant, really. ...I support your position.

As far as BSE goes, I think chipping is a joke. Like people, cows are infected for decades, often from birth, before they "look" sick. ...So we are getting infected meat. The only defence is that the infective prions might not be as numerous and wide-spread in young cows bodies as in the older ones.

..."Cow chipping" is just a cover - done to placate consumers and convince us we're protected when we're not.

In any case, it appears that there is a complete agenda with the human microchipping.

I agree. And I DO think it's intended to be used exactly the same way cow chipping is - as a eugenics rationale to cull the herd.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Only over my dead running corpse, sir.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

Hey cybernet,thanks for the reply buddy,i agree with you.
They can chip my dead body after i have taking 100 of them out with a machine gun,lol

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: alien shot me with a bazooka,had to duck and hit wrong key

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c

Originally posted by Cybernet

Hey cybernet,thanks for the reply buddy,i agree with you.
They can chip my dead body after i have taking 100 of them out with a machine gun,lol

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: alien shot me with a bazooka,had to duck and hit wrong key

You're welcome. I personally have watched several documents about the potential these chips have and read a few articles aswell and to be honest I don't care for what cause someone uses these chips. It's the evil potential behind them which scares me. The world is already an invisible prison most people can't see, so why take it to the next level? 1984 was a nice book and movie and eventhough some people can't seem to wake up, I would never chip a fellow human. It's just disgusting.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I found this on my internet travels you should look at it.. I have the link in my sig but this is good enough..

This is the 1st 5 parts, you can get the other ones here.
Clicky Clicky!!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Hey Cybrnet,hows it going?,i agree totally with you.It is the end of the human race if we take this crap.
I like free will and i hope the plan fails hard. We already spent are lives working to line pockets of others,now they want to control how we think,not a hope!! Id live in a jungle before id take a chip.
Your 100 percent right about living in a matrix,
thanks for dropping by mate

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I think what many people dont realise about about the chip is this:

1. Firstly, the chip will not be mandatory. It will be offered with incentives. There will be a number of benefits to taking the mark (chip) and it will be pushed by your friendly government.

2. The chip will then will be offered later with a large/significant reward. This 'money' will be immediately accessible from your bank account once implanted. Lets say the govt said $10,000 will be made available to you immediately upon acceptance. How many out there would jump at the opportunity? Its like EFTPOS. When it first came out there wasnt a large acceptance. People didnt want to put their hard earned money into the hands of a computer that could make a mistake, nor did they wish to pay a fee to make a purchase. Then they offered 'free' transactions and there was a huge take up. Once it was widely accepted the banks started to change per transaction.

3. Once it is widely in use it will be made mandatory. If you choose not to accept it you wont be able to function in society as cash will no longer be accepted.

4. Game, set, and match.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

I think what many people dont realise about about the chip is this:

1. Firstly, the chip will not be mandatory. It will be offered with incentives. There will be a number of benefits to taking the mark (chip) and it will be pushed by your friendly government.

2. The chip will then will be offered later with a large/significant reward. This 'money' will be immediately accessible from your bank account once implanted. Lets say the govt said $10,000 will be made available to you immediately upon acceptance. How many out there would jump at the opportunity? Its like EFTPOS. When it first came out there wasnt a large acceptance. People didnt want to put their hard earned money into the hands of a computer that could make a mistake, nor did they wish to pay a fee to make a purchase. Then they offered 'free' transactions and there was a huge take up. Once it was widely accepted the banks started to change per transaction.

3. Once it is widely in use it will be made mandatory. If you choose not to accept it you wont be able to function in society as cash will no longer be accepted.

4. Game, set, and match.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

I would say the plan you have out layed is spot on buddy
, I could see people being so desperate for money they will be lined up around the block.I was reading through your reply and the10 thousand number popped into my head just before you said the same
that number sounds just right to me

It would be a stunning plan,start the resession ad when everybody is broke,bring the chip with a cash win fall.
It would have a 5 person family recieve 50,000 [everybody will take it!!]

thanks for your exellent point.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Hey ThichHeaded [it felt wrong calling you that!,lol] thank you for the videos and the reply buddy

Im going to watch them now, The name of them could not be more spot on.
last call for freedom

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join