It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human or Cow, PositiveID Has an Implantable Microchip for You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Human or Cow, PositiveID Has an Implantable Microchip for You

www.bnet.com

Two months ago, PositiveID (PSID) said it was giving up on its implantable radio-frequency medical records microchip, and conspiracy theorists everywhere breathed a sigh of relief: Previously, the only market PositiveID had found for the chip was a group of Alzheimer’s patients in Florida who may not have consented to being implanted.
but then.....
But don’t worry too much about that, for I have good news, dystopia lovers! PositiveID — formerly known as VeriChip – just announced a partnership with Siemens (SI) that may yet put PSID back in the business of persuading us all to carry
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
R.F.I.D. tags are exploding, will you take the chip??

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I cant keep these threads coming fast enough with developments being made by the powers that be to have us all chipped.It seems we have a slimy scandinavian company jumping on board.And their task you ask?? to pump you,i and our kids with these little zombie chips.All of us in this world knows what this means,the end to coherent self tought and also the loss to decide your humor for the day!!
OH yeah!!! I frogot their is a signal for you to fall on the ground incapacitated .This is the first new tech i dont want first guys!! lol ,i would love to hear what you think guys??
thanks for your time.

www.bnet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: i ws fixing gillilands remote contol ufo

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The company earns almost universally negative headlines for its business, and largely refuses to address them. It turns down interviews with outlets — such as BNET — that have offered to let the company rebut the bizarre rumors that surround it (such as that PositiveID is a tool of the antichrist). It relies instead on publishing press releases that speak largely to its investors.

Ill let the c.e.o tell it like it is!!! lol

I endorse everything in this video!!!! lol

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Inside the Australian Government’s Scary Web Site on Microchip ID Implants

If the Australian government really doesn’t want to implant its citizens with PositiveID (PSID) microchips, it sure isn’t helping itself with its Web page dedicated to a “literature review” of different patient identification technologies, including VeriChip, “palm vein scanning,” radio frequency identification, and other dystopian sci-fi ideas.

While the New South Wales Department of Health Web page is ostensibly a reference point for officials who want to reduce medical errors caused by patient mixups, it looks pretty scary if you’re someone who thinks that society is heading toward a Minority Report-style dictatorship in which everyone carries a compulsory microchip implant. And there are lots of those people.

link now working

Australia seems to be pushing this very hard.Does anyone see much of these in their community as we speak??
thanks guys

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: fixed the link

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Hmm your link doesnt work?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Literature review

Literature search provided by the NSW Department of Health Library.

Articles available full-text through the Library are generally marked and can be retrieved from your own desktop – search the journal’s name in the catalogue at internal4.health.nsw.gov.au... and follow the links.

To order any other articles, please use the “Request Article” link in the Library catalogue at

internal4.health.nsw.gov.au... .

Further information is also available in the CIAP website providing access to over 400 resources including full text journals and databases for staff working in the NSW public health system.

Literature search provided by the NSW Department of Health Library.
Full Literature reveiws from NSW DEPARTMENT OF Health Library.[some would say department of death,lol]
Implementation of patient safety strategies in European hospitals
Patients tracking and identifying inside hospital: a multilayer method to plan an RFId solution
Mixed signals. Highlighting potential dangers of RFID in hospitals. Interview by Alan Joch
What are the benefits and risks of fitting patients with radiofrequency identification devices
Design of RFID based the Patient Management and Tracking System in hospital.

MANY MORE INFORMATION ON LINK BELOW[/B]
HUNDREDS OF PAGES HERE!!! PEOPLE DOWN UNDER,DONT TAKE THIS CRAP!!!

[B] THANKS!! for taking the time to look guys,i think its important

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have been hearing about how we are all going to be chipped for years, most of my life in fact, and yet where are they? Werent we supposed to be tattooed with barcodes? I think this is nothing more than fear mongering.

edit on 22-9-2010 by EnactedEgoTrip because: yes

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Thanks mate,ill get on it now

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EnactedEgoTrip

Hey EnactedEgoTrip they will be here buddy,my aunt has one already.They are chipping people at fairs in the U.S and giving a free day out for geting it done,i hear certain offices want it done now to find enployees and to track their work effort.Thanks for the reply.I believe we have 10 years tops. I find the subject very interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The link is now fixed,thanks for theheads up buddy

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Wait a minute, johnnyc...

I explained your, "people getting chipped at fairs for a free pass" a long time ago here...
They weren't getting 'chipped' ....or "implanted"

It was the CHIP program for children's health care. Remember?
[C]hildrens [H]ealth [I]nsurance [P]rogram?
Then I even went to the lengths of showing you that there are forms of the program in every state?
These people were in lines at the fair to receive health insurance for their children.
Not to be implanted with a microchip.

Why are you bringing this up again?

edit on 22-9-2010 by havok because: added a url

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

im not on about that program or the anything to do with the freemasons.Im talking about a fair in Orange county
that were chipping people and animals that my cousin was at.
She got her dog "snuggles "lol chipped at the fair and nearly her daughter,she only stopped because kelly went crazy over the needle,so please edit your reply.
thanks havoc

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

out of everything put up there,you look for the one thing you can complain about,if you dont like it pay me no mind.I didnt bring anything back up again,i just didnt say the story the last time because i had no link!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

was the CHIP program for children's health care. Remember?

Yes you put information up about it,i tried to reply with other information and i never heard from you again.
here it isthread when we talked

Why am i bringing it up again??
Im not but its amazing that you think you should have a say in what i bring up!! even if i did bring it back up!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Relax there, cowboy.
I am not complaining as you said earlier.
I'd much rather add to your thread because this topic interests me and I have been researching it for a while.
I just wish you have proof of people getting 'chipped', or even children..
Voluntarily is one thing, but mandatory is a whole other ball game.

I'm not knocking your thread, or your OP, I am stating that I already told you about the CHIP program...
You said that people were getting chipped at fairs...and to be honest you weren't very descriptive...
SO maybe you should edit your post.

You obviously misquoted me in your last reply, too.

Originally posted by johnny c
reply to post by havok

was the CHIP program for children's health care. Remember?

Yes you put information up about it,i tried to reply with other information and i never heard from you again.
here it isthread when we talked

Why am i bringing it up again??
Im not but its amazing that you think you should have a say in what i bring up!! even if i did bring it back up!!!

If you're going to quote me, make sure you use my words, not yours...no biggie.

PS: Why don't you sum up all your excitation in one reply, rather than 3 separate replies to me?

Either way, you are making great points.
But animal microchips have been around for years.

They are not 'chipping' people yet.
Unless, you have more proof other than he said/she said jargon.

edit on 22-9-2010 by havok because: I wanted to add a few other words, in hopes of keeping the conversation on topic.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this. Contrary to some detractors here, IMO this is a very important issue.

First, there are people who have taken the chip. When the USDA trys to make it mandatory that everyone animal has a RFID chip, you know there is an agenda.
brownfieldagnews.com...
econpapers.repec.org...

Fight that, as they will come for the animals first

Say No To Animal RFID

There is a little history here in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And some more discussion here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A very up to date dedicated site to the issue :
We The People Will Not Be Chipped

S&F

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

S&F. Important stuff!

reply to post by havok

you are making great points.
But animal microchips have been around for years.

They are not 'chipping' people yet.
Unless, you have more proof other than he said/she said jargon.

Good grief! NO "PROOF" required.

Business is all about "expanding the market." And the obvious market expansion is into human beings (6.5 billion and counting).

It's all about the money. ...and power and control and more money and more power and more control and even more money...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Thanks for posting this. Contrary to some detractors here, IMO this is a very important issue.

Thanks for the hidden bash, pal.
I am not a detractor, I am stating the obvious.

People are not, by the gov't making it mandatory, being 'chipped'.
Yes there are voluntary people who are getting it, but they are another subject and opinion.

Until they come to me and say, "You have to get this micro chip implanted, or else"...

I will continue to research.

reply to post by soficrow

Proof?
Really?
The conspiracy is that there is a hidden agenda for a paperless society.
Paperless currency, and secure credit bank accounts.
SO, in turn, there will be micro-chip implantation to the masses in order to receive funding for work.
Right?

I am a firm believer in the fact that these things will come to fruition.

My original post was an explanation about a thread the OP wrote a while back.
It wasn't a de-bunk post or off-topic bash...

I would like to see a link, or source, where people are being 'chipped' in America.
Not by voluntary will either.
Mandatory.

It's a choice, not a forced situation.

edit on 22-9-2010 by havok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

I agree - this is a VERY important issue.

I also don't think it was a "hidden bash" - very polite difference of opinion, and really, quite direct.

Hopefully, we can all get past our egos and address the actual issues.

IMO - the chipping business is expanding, and expanding its market. There are significant dangers inherent in this process, not the least of which is initially "benign" medical use as outlined in the links above, but then more malignant.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hey burntheships,thanks for the reply buddy and all the links
,i agree with you totally!! we have to get this information out because the average person does not have a clue what is coming.Time and time again we see
things that are conspiracy coming to be reality and still people dont believe it.
It is a good point about all animals, that will start the process,then it will move on to old people in hospitals[i have seen this already]
Then it will be me and you buddy

We will hold them back,lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join