It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting too Good to be True!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I'm wondering if anyone else has reported a odd craft moving west at an altitude of 300-400ft down the 401 on September 22, 2010 at 1:10am. There were three large bright lights 60ft apart in the shape of a triangle, with two lights about half the size/brightness in the center as well as a small red flashing light just like the ones seen on civilian aircraft. The lights seemed to create (atleast from my angle) a gold/orange haze obscuring the shape of the object. It was moving forward with the flat part of the triangle, leaving the point at the rear. Turning a short distance before Franklin Blvd the craft pivoted the right light toward Hespler, while tilting alittle in a tight turn. The craft was now moving with the pointed part of the triangle over Food Basics and then over the houses vanishing out of sight.

This is the report I sent off to MUFON and a local paper. I've seen a U.F.O once before in 1999 but that was a Green Orb and felt like a enlightening experience. This time it was exciting when I had no idea what it was, but not the awakening feeling I got with the Green Orb. I have a thread on that experience but I don't come on very often anymore and can't figure out how to post the link or I would have put it in here.

I hope something will come of my e-mails I'm sending out but we all know the answer to that one! I hope some other ATS'er in the area saw what I did and can back me up because the object moved too quickly for me to pull over and pull out a not so good camera. I feel like screaming not having a picture of it to share with all of you but I had to share my experience,

edit on 22-9-2010 by Gazrok because: corrected spelling in subject

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

can you look at my video and tell me if it looked like this.... I seen it at 2:24-2:44 cst

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread and thanks for reporting your sighting to MUFON and your local paper.

Of course I'm also SCREAMING you've got no pictures, lol, but to be honest? If I saw a 'craft' that I knew in my heart was the 'real deal' the very LAST thing I'd do was run for my camera! I wouldn't want to them to misread my actions and think - 'Nope, can't take that one with us she's running away'... hehehe

Better luck next time! UP UP AND AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Well that low and that big over a busy city should attract some attention..

Even at 1 am... I hope we hear more come forward with details...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

its a street light
good job derailin do

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

I'm sorry but it looks nothing like that.
Second line

new topics

top topics

join