It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BuildingWhat.org

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I was impressed they actually got a commercial to air on the anniversary of 9/11. so over 1,000,000 new yorkers saw this ad and they also were able to light up a third tower directed for WTC 7. I can't believe so many people don't remember WTC 7 fell. Now aint that some cover up. Get people to forget and just remember the Wtc 1 &2.

buildingwhat.org...

It goes too show you people are slowly waking up to this.

edit on 22-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: picture didn't show!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Guess what - Nobody saw the "third beam"! I was at Exchange Place in Jersey City - right across Hudson from WTC

Could not see the "third beam" - doubt anybody else did . The two tribute brams had 88 searchlights mounted in grid 48 square feet to produce the beam. Think anyone will see this beam?

Typical "truther" - do something really stupid, put out press release proclaiming how smart and daring you are.....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I more smarter than you that is all that matters to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by thedman

I more smarter than you that is all that matters to me.

Wow.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

You know it seems that every time I create a thread people try to derail it. But look at my signature and it proves that mediocrities continue to hound great spirits.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
forgot to add this little gem.

have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
From their web site

7 Facts about Building 7

1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.
2) Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
3)According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.
4) It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.
5) 1,250 architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation that would include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives for the collapse of Building 7.
6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.
7) Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as “Giuliani’s Bunker”.

I bolded the part that emphasis the strongest gateway point to truth for most Americans that are critical thinkers.
The people on this site get it, WTC7 activated me to think about 9/11 critically after 4 years, so it can be done.

The third light was not in the news at all, I wonder why?
Media censorship at it's best

edit on 22-9-2010 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

it is because the jews are the ones who control our media. If the word came out that Jews were behind it, then all hell would break loose. New disinfo out now that instead of 4000 Jews were told to take off that day. Now it seems that replace jews with muslims. I heard this from my own grandmother. SHe believes in the jews are gods chosen people.

edit on 22-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Discuss the topic and not one another, people.

If you have nothing to add to this thread then move on.

Sauron

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Guess what? - People only see what they want to see. That third beam looked pretty bright in the video, Like all the other evidence that contradicts the OS you simply don't want to see it, so you don't.
The evidence for controlled demolition in WTC 7 is overwhelming. I highly recommend taking a good, hard look at it.
I believed the OS until I saw videos of bldg. 7 going down.
Once I knew that they had lied about it everything else become suspect as well.

Just for the record, do you believe the NIST report about how and why WTC 7 collapsed?

When did "truth" become a negative term?

edit on 22-9-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Pretty "daring" to come out in favor of the O.S. all of the time, that takes some gonads...
And, by the looks of the video, it is clear that you can see the third beam, so, why exactly would you even post such nonsense?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Do you guys really think that he really believes what he is saying?
He is fighting a losing battle, he has a lot at stake, I figure that people like him may face charges in the very near future. Accessory after the fact, should seem like a good fit for some of these folks.

I really think that TPTB are going to blow this thing wide open, however it will be for all the wrong reasons.

If people who have been trying (for years) to obstruct the truth get brought up on charges as a "pound of flesh" scenario, I promise not complain.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Guess what? - People only see what they want to see. That third beam looked pretty bright in the video, Like all the other evidence that contradicts the OS you simply don't want to see it, so you don't.

Thats nice - so since didn't want to see third beam I didn't

This is new low in truther logic

Considering from Jersey City could see the 2 tribute beams, but no third beam. In fact could see the tribute beams from my neighborhood some 15 miles away in NJ

If point was to bring attention to WTC 7 then what is point if nobody can SEE IT.

Pretty pathetic display

Chalk up another fail for Box Boy Gage....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Did anyone even die in building 7?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
Did anyone even die in building 7?

Nope.

new topics

top topics

join