It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO NOW.... PLease in ILLINOIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well said and kindly appreciative of ur words. My only reason to proceed is to allow DISCLOUSER....

Well keep it coming...worse comes to worse we will just see crappy footage and come to no conclusion. But, if you are lucky you may pull one heck of a shot out of your camera and just floor a few of us with it.

I have withess 3 sightings witthin 9 days of, the same red star like object and i been told reflection and satellite.

I'm jealous of anyone who has seen a UFO. So, no matter what you film, take your experiences and enjoy them. I'd cut a finger off for a good close encounter myself...a pinky...really, I would.

Do U think I spent 40 years of my life on earth thus far and not know what my eyes see?

Honestly, I do not know you personally, and if I did I still couldn't guess at your ability to correctly access a situation at night with unaided eyes.

For the record I have had other sightings in the past and one as clear as this one.

Again...I am jealous...nuff said there!

Don't let the people get ya down...do you really expect anyone to take anyone's word at face value? Would you take mine? Seriously...you did your best and you delivered what you could.

If people need to get rude over that, then to heck with em.

MM

edit on 22-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Ahh OK, I do hope you get a decent shot one day...Try to filming longer, the background shots were great but unless people see the object move they will always call hoax...

You do wonder how many real pics have been called hoax...

Only you know the real truth mate and honestly, thats all that matters..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Not only is the ufo the same colour as the street light, it is also on the exact horizontal line as the light itself

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The only reason I came onto this thread was because it is close to where I live. I really feel this is a hoax.
Here I am, someone who is here at ats and willing to help this guy out. And he ignores me

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

watch the video, i believe it will show u wrong, 2nd see the thread: Shapeshifting ufo over st. charles, IL its the same object...

edit on 22-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Not ignoring U, U came on 2 hours after the event. If U want location that I can help u with and ur help would be appreciated. Private message me...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My husband is house sitting for his folks in the close vicinity, in Batavia, one town over. If you see something again and update this thread, I will certainly be happy to call him and ask him to go outside to take a look. I have our camera and I don't know if my in-laws left theirs at home for him to use, but I will also have him try to find a camera, just in case.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Also, forgot to add this to my first post, I asked the husband if he saw anything last night when he was out looking to see if he could see Jupiter, which was around the same time (just a little bit after) that you saw whatever you saw. He said that due to the continuous storming last night the clouds were very low and there was practically non-stop lightning. Not only was he not able to see Jupiter, the moon, or any stars, he suggested that whatever you saw could have easily been a combination of lightning and your eyes playing tricks on you, but that he doesn't at all believe that the sky was clear enough to have seen anything clearly. Please keep in mind that he was one town away, so it is unlikely that the weather would have been drastically different between the two towns.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As soon as I see the words 'Debunk this' I just know its going to be bad and this was spot on.

Please, if you are going to post stuff then at least post something that is of suitable quality to tell what you are looking at.

Saying that's the best you could do sort of defeats the point, it's like when my wife buys me some trousers, she knows the waist and length but comes back with a smaller waist and length and then says "but that's all they had".

DOH!!!

You then spend 10 mins trying to explain that if does not fit then it's a waste of money.

So if you have an utterly awful bit of footage then it's best not to post it, sorry not being funny, just saying how it is.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sorry but it looks more like a reflection of the light post or another light post on a different street.Would be awsome n exciting if it was the real deal.To bad it is not a UFO.I dont even see it moving and if i were taping a supossed UFO sighting i would not stop recording until it left my eye sight.You need a new camera aswell as the patience to sit and tape as long as needed to be able to show that it is the real deal and have the proof to back it up.Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So here I am again after a long period of lurking.

It seems to me that Mr. or Mrs. OP (like all the others) truly believes that they witnessed a UFO. Unfortunately the evidence was inconclusive and just plain bad.

While I'm inclined to believe they saw "something" there just really is no way any one of us can draw any type of conclusion from what we've been given here.

What say we leave this poor sap alone now and let him find us another UFO to mull and piss and scream over later on?

Now that you all have pounded the gospel of shaky video and blurry pictures into this poor man's head I think we get the point.

Mr. OP: Work on your video skills and pray for another sighting. Next time leave out the words "debunk this" and regardless of the quality of your work put on a heavy suit of "e-armor". Thanks for your effort, but trying to argue your sighting at this point is absolutely pointless.

Lets all move on now...nothing to see here (Literally)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Make a phone call to DuPage Airport and make an inquiry from their control tower if they have had any unexplained reports of arial phenomenon recently.

Having worked on airfields for more than a decade I assure you that inbound aircraft who are moving slow or are in a holding pattern or moving towards you can seem to be motionless or in the same place for an extended period of time. I'm not saying this is the case, but it is a possibility. Also, many types of aircraft do have amber lights, and can appear to shimmer due to atmospheric conditions and meteorological reasons.

Hope this might help,
et

edit on 22-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: fix link

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

In ernest I feel the OPs excitement in his original post. What are the odds of a professional photographer
not being so excited that he produces better shots, a better video. I'm gonna give OP the benefiet of the doubt on this one. Those who say it's ametuer are right. So what? OP you're finding out how so many things have to be just right for a good shot of a ufo to happen. I' ve had five damn good sightings in my life not even close to explainable.

One was in a photo I took in the back yard. I didn't even see it till I uploaded it to computer. Perfect shot of a daytimer with my roof line as reference and the whole bit. First thing I did like an idiot, is let my wife try to e-mail
it to a friend of hers. No way did I think anything could happen once it was in the puda. I havn't seen the original
since but I still have a close up. I have tried and tried but the original is locked up and lost in this damn dell somewhere .

You have to blow it up but that's it trhat's what's left. Thank you wifey, I have no lifey.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a39514790f32.jpg[/atsimg]

Also, it sure does suck that the street light isn't the UFO.

edit on 22-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just a comment to state what I noticed.

In the third photo down, you will see a lens flare to the upper left hand side overlapping the street light. It is the same color as the street light.

Now, look to the image of the UFO to the right. It is the same image, same color, but smaller and brighter. I cannot help but say it looks to me like a reflection of a lens flare within the camera that transposes itself onto the other side of the image. In other words, a lens flare that bounces around in the camera. If I knew more about cameras perhaps I could explain it better.

No calling you a hoaxer or anything else.Just stating it is strikingly similar to the lens flare.

I think we are seeing more and more of this because of miniaturizing of photography equipment. Again, just IMO.

Edit to add: To give credit to the fourth photo, it does appear the light is behind the top of the treeline.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm watching Unsolved Mysterious - UFO in Belgium and then sw this was in recent posts...

The UFO in Illinois looks ...hmm... why would the UFO just hover there? Is there by any chance an Air Force base not far off?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Heya OPs

ask your neighbor to borrow a camera for a few days...set up a stable tripod, and film the whole thing, from first noticing it, until it leaves...lets see how it leaves

it may take 5 minutes, or 6 hours, so be prepared to make it a all nighter if need be, including battery backups and anything else that may be needed (I suggest coffee).

For extra credit, occasionally bring the camera from the POV you keep giving to in front of the light so there can be no question about lens flare or some other artifact/reflection from the light. switch angles and rest it solidly, etc.

keep in mind, if you do all of this, and end up with ground breaking footage of a proper and true unidentified flying object, you will end up cracking this subject wide open and potentially make a billion bucks (because you are posting it right online verses through some studio first that could hammer you.

I would also make sure to stash the original footage, once uploaded, over a friends house or something that will release it should you suddenly have some issues come up...insurance policy.

anyhow, good luck...you got the benefit of the doubt, but that does not mean my belief in what your seeing/filming is genuine...hopefully that will change with more evidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
I'm watching Unsolved Mysterious - UFO in Belgium and then sw this was in recent posts...

The UFO in Illinois looks ...hmm... why would the UFO just hover there? Is there by any chance an Air Force base not far off?

could be a blimp?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OP, sometimes it just doesn't pay to share your sightings on a forum. It's like you know what you saw and instead of support.....you instead have to sport boxing-gloves. It's just not worth it.

If it was Jupiter then, learn from your mistake.
If it was an actual flying UFO then, people will find out sooner or later.

Listen, I've had experiences that most haven't been exposed to. So I can only hope, one day, I get the biggest satisfaction of screaming from top of my lungs "See...?....I told ya so"

So don't worry. If it was a real craft (alien or government) people will find out soon enough. You'll see!

edit on 22-9-2010 by Human_Alien because: Fix bold html

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thank you for the support... Well it was a object the origin pending, I did see it luminate and start going nuts in a light show, then dim out until it started heading south from saint charles, Il heading south to Geneva, IL.... this was about 2:42am and geeez I tried recording more but battieries died, and I know these ppl would beat me up for me.... I seen it, it was real and I hope someone that is local wouldnt mind spending some time with me so I can point the perspective locations of all 3 sightings....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Wow that was really compelling video. There still is no UFO and if you just wanted to show us where the UFO would have been, then no need . I get it. Good luck with all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join