It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab-backed anti-Israel resolution at IAEA could pass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

I am at a loss to understand why Israel refuses to join the NNPT. In doing so they would NOT have to give up their weapons. Seems like there might be something going on they wish to hide. Israels argument is India and pakistan Have not joined. Israels also points to Syria< Iraq and Iran as as not abiding by the tenets of the treaty.
The BIG danger here is that Arab countries could pull out of the treaty. They may do so with the provision that when Israel signs so will they.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

You shouldn't be surprised in regards to anything Israel does, it is not a great model as the US portrays it to be, it is an outlaw when thinking about International law, an outlaw which has the world police in its pocket, which keeps using the magic veto mushroom to keep Israel from being held accountable to its crimes.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

True enough but the world is beginning to wake up and when it is fully awake The little tiny country of Israel will get whats due them. One must wonder how a small country of only 7.5 million people can exercise such control over world politics. Are people so afraid of being labeled Anti semitic? IsayIsrael must endure criticism like every other country. Being Jewish doesn't make them special, at least not in my mind. Also being Jewish doesn't make anyone inherrently evil. Most jews are good and decent people. They live in Europe, America , South America even Iran without problems.
All it really takes is for the world to hold Israel to International law. If Israel is permitted to ignore international law then how can we expect others to adhere to it? It is time for the world to say ENOUGH1

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
its not israel that own Dimona or the weapons/tech created from there,
its the prime minister and souly the prime minister,

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

not to take sides but i think they dont wanna join the npt because they dont want to declare in totality there nuclear aresnal OR as ive personaly suspected for years its been the longest bluff by a country for years and they dont actualy have them and they just want there neighbors to think they have the power they do not if that makes sense and i wanna state i have nothing to back this up just something i have pondered over the years

top topics

join