It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Well, I don't suppose you have considered there will be no disclosure for the simple reason there is nothing to disclose. You can have your little flights of fantasy if it helps you sleep at night, or even if you lose sleep over it, it doesn't really bother me. Disclosure aint going to happen, best not to waste your life believing it will.

Few things (man it can be difficult playing chaotic neutral sometimes).

You state there is nothing to disclose...unless you are somehow privvy to all information of all nations, then that statement is based on your specific belief (isn't this thread about the problem with stating as fact your personal belief? isn't that whats wrong with the world in general? How are you any different?)

You state that disclosure wont happen...again, this is a statement as fact based simply on your belief system..

Then you suggest people not waste their life believing it will.
This I can sort of stand behind, however, not fully. I would alter it into...do not expect it to happen..its not something you control...or the like,
Frankly, I find the UFO "religion" to be the most tolerable of them all. Its still a religion of course and it hits the disgust nerve part of my brain, but I would rather listen to a sermon of Billy Meyers and hot pleadian chicks wanting to give us candy than a sermon on how thinking about a girls breasts will get me eternally tortured by fallen angels...if I had to choose anyhow.

So, any and all belief systems can be considered wasting life away...but, I think some of the best creativity of mankind come from just that..passionate speculation and desire for understanding in things not comprehended in our society yet...I just think such items need to be put in its proper place overall.

a muse to thinking, not a replacement.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mowgli
As much as I would love to see a disclosure I have my doubts as to whether or not it would ever happen.

Even if the governments of earth did unite to do an announcement/disclosure on the subject of aliens/ufo's I'm sure that there would be a huge portion of people that would still rant and rave about there not been enough proof or that it is some giant cover up.

I think the discussion would quickly switch from they are here to...

its a hoax...the gub-ment is lying to cover up the truth...which is the hollow earth people...or the NWO clones, or the demons posing as aliens, or...etc.

conspiracy theories will never die...it is a lesson in creative thinking...and conspiracy theories should never die, it is a necessary function of speculation and pattern recognition..its like giving up humor.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
ok, aliens are here to harvest our underpants...that is step 1
step 3 is profit

Cool story bro

and ya...but thing is, insulting Dr. Who would have immediately called upon the wrath of Bael and the 66 legions...nobody is that stupid.

You are right...besides, if anyone dared to mess with The Big Who, he could just go back a day before the messing and just prevent it from happening.

Either that or the Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic would just devour them...

But if you are REALLY lucky, you just get Rani...man, we all could use some Rani!

If sci fi is hiding the truth...I hope it is hiding Rani. That would make more sense then Stargates to me.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I see what your saying Fran, and I think the focus towards you saying facty facta mundo is a little off-topic since you don't seem to be saying to me "THIS IS FACT" but I think the title should of been, "Is disclosure coming soon ?" maybe that may have stirred more of a discussion towards it than people saying your saying this is fact.

I know it's not impirical evidence or scientific fact and I know most of you on here are vastly more knowledgeable on this subject than me

But I have felt a wierd uprise in the amount of Alien related films being put on normal TV just lately, things like Independance Day, Aliens, Predators, V coming to UK TV, Documentaries on Ancient civilizations it all seems more excessive than normal. Some repeated 2 times or so in a week. (not saying whats contained within these is truth, more the getting it in to the concisousness of the general idea)

Also the reports of mainstream scientists and physicists coming forward such as Hawkings admitted that it could be possible, the increase in chatter from Vatican and such about this phenomenon, the news reports of late etc.

Now this is by no means any plausible facts towards disclosure or really suggest anything towards this most will argue I'm sure but why are they all of a sudden saying it. But of course they are not all of sudden saying it for it's been said for decades, just seems to be an increase in whats being said lately.

I personally think it's one of the biggest ignorance of Oomans to think we're that speshul in the wider cosmos that all this wonderful majestic universe we call home was created all for us by someone for US to learn things and for all the billions of stars and solar systems out there to not contain intelligent life ???

If aliens came down tomorrow and said religion is false I'd be like and pardon my french but "so #ing what!!" your still here as a human being on this planet, you know who you are and what your capable of or we may not be if we're to be exterminated god bless us

To me it wouldn't mean didly squat if they landed tomorrow, I'd shrug my shoulders and say....."sure, why not" but then again thats me
and I know what impact it would have on the world outside my dream bubble

I don't dream of being taken away from this planet, or aliens coming to help us

My dream is a world where we call our home "Earth" and not a land mass we were born on, to be in a world where getting in my pulse wave or anti-gravity drive converted fiesta to go see some Plutonians or the like and enter star wars or star trek (latter I don't like it bores me for some reason but the concept). Call me mis-guided but this is the world I'd like to be living in. Where all our bull# squabbling of religion and resources and shady dark terrorits and the like hamper the development of our species

I see things like this a little akin to fashion and how very fickly people can be

I say to you "a wellington boot is tha sh!t" but because a major fashion model or mainstream fashion magazine hasn't said it's so then pretty much everyone won't wear it. Yet tomorrow mainstream bull crap says "a wellington boot is tha sh!t" and you can bet your left testicle millions of people will now be of the belief that it's good and everyone will be wearing it

Now this isn't directed at anyone on here, in this post or the like what I'm trying to say though is most people still for some reason NEED the media or some magical scientist to come along and confirm something with wonderful scientific numbers and equations for it to be ok for the masses

In some ways I wonder why external entities to our planet for 1 would be interested in such a small rock floating around and even if they were looking for us the chances of a civilization that has mastered tran-luminal flight or worm hole travel or anything else considered sc-fi for all the other worlds out there and the time it would take to visit all those worlds.

Also why we need this idea of them already being among us, to destroy us, to conquer us, to enslave us, to take our planet

This contradicts anyone who believes we've been helped in the past because why oh why would they help us become more technologically advanced

If we can release a deadly virus which would kill most humans on the planet leaving infrastructure in tact I'm pretty sure "they" could do it quicker, more efficiently and more effectively. After all if thats what has been going on over the centuries I'm sure they'd be very good at it

If they want our planets resources I'm pretty sure they could go farm venus or saturn.....I'll stop here I realise this is going more in to other aspects of contact

Back to disclosure, if its all 1 big game and we are being setup for some rapture to destroy any hope we have left of improving our upside down world as it is at the moment then I can see that too for it preys on the greatest strength and weakness of mankind..........hope and the fact we'll believe anything when we're desperate

I also see why you state being bored, because tbh it does get boring and not what you read but the futility and as you say getting past the traditional boundaries

As for eye-witness accounts, I've always said to myself if I see something glowing in the sky zipping round I'm sorry I'll not be busting my camera out to film it and put it on You Tube since I can't be arsed to beat off the photoshoppers or the lens flarers or the swamp gassers etc because thats all any video will ever be. This isn't to say they "don't count" but more it's just chatter. The more the lie continues the harder it is for people to believe in some respects which I hope is the case for a false flag 1st encounter to propagate the NWO shizzle etc if thats your flavour like the boy who cried wolf.

I feel you on the workplace thing too, it's like the wellington boot principle you go in to work wearing wellington boots with your suit and people think your crazy, then vogue says "it's tha #" your then reverred the next day as fashion guru and people now listen to you........yawn

One of my biggest bug-bears is if you go say to Mufon sight and look at UFO sightings, where do they all exist for the majority, pretty much all in the USA or should I say 90% to me this just enforces the idea about CIA and such using UFO phenomenon to cover up alot of the under development technologies.
This is 1 piece of data which just looks wrong to me on so many levels.

All in all I know there's no definitive proof of anything and we may as well be a million miles from the "truth" being put forward, if it does come it will make no difference to me and thats not because I believe in the idea of UFO's like you do or that I believe they are among us or I believe they will make things right for us or that I need them to save me, or that I need to think we're not alone as a species because nearly 7 billion people on the planet is enough.

It's because I have no beliefs or foundations for anything to construct the paradigm of my reality I just see the world as it is, if aliens want to come down to earth then so be it fine, I'd hope it is a rainbow but I know there's too many people that wouldn't see it this way.

And just to commit social suicide further I will say I don't like Dr.Who :shock: or Star Trek or Babylon 5 etc OH EM GEE I know :/

Good comments from Mask and SaturnFX though for I see what your saying and you play the chaotic neutral well

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am going to start by saying that, in terms of likelihood, the universe is full of life - from little microbes to multi-organ organisms. The likelihood that our galaxy has life? I would argue pretty decent - there are only several hundred billion stars in the Milky Way. But chance of life in our solar system? I doubt it. Our best chance of finding anything is probably Europa and who knows when we'll send another probe out there.

That being said, if there were an alien life form advanced enough to traverse space, would they really spend all that time to get here just to dilly dally and stay out of sight? Even at the speed of light the nearest star is 4.4 light years away. Our 'neighborhood' is massive. I'm going to ignore faster-than-light travel for now because it's all postulation and stuff from Star Trek and whatever else is on TV. Even if we could go faster - would it be faster enough to make a difference?

I don't doubt that in the vastness of space there is 'something' out there, but I highly doubt that they're close enough to consider playing hide and seek with us a good use of time and resources.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I will go into "why now, and not before" it's simple. Preparing the population is a multigenerational process. The initial argument for non-disclosure was that there would be mass panic. (That wasn't the real reason, but that was the excuse).

They've used media and movies to prepare the populace and we are getting close to where disclosure would not mean mass panic.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
@ franspeakfree,

What makes you think things are any different with regard to disclosure today as opposed to 40 years ago?

In the 1970s we had in movie theaters "Chariots of the Gods" (www.imdb.com...) and other films and TV show depicting how "TPTB" were covering up the existence of extraterrestrials. We had people fearing the rise of the coming Information Age (computers, robots, and other new technologies) with the disclosure of aliens right around the corner.

How are things different now?

edit on 9/22/2010 by synchro because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/22/2010 by synchro because: reply to franspeakfree

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

They've used media and movies to prepare the populace and we are getting close to where disclosure would not mean mass panic.

Yeap, with current "openness" its still not enough, the schedule include about life found, then life supporting planet found, then probable intelligence, then proof of intelligence signal etc etc.

So guys, dont expect the disclosure so soon, educating mass population mindset might takes decades/generations even though currently its accelerating faster than before.
When youre a kid, you ask does the alien exist ?
Nowadays kid ask, is that an alien spacecraft/UFO ?
A generation was educated, proceed to next programming.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry they're not coming. They've probably already been here long before we were, and I doubt they really care about us at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud

Originally posted by Masterjaden

Yeap, with current "openness" its still not enough, the schedule include about life found, then life supporting planet found, then probable intelligence, then proof of intelligence signal etc etc.

So guys, dont expect the disclosure so soon, educating mass population mindset might takes decades/generations even though currently its accelerating faster than before.
When youre a kid, you ask does the alien exist ?
Nowadays kid ask, is that an alien spacecraft/UFO ?
A generation was educated, proceed to next programming.

All I gotta say is, Bingo.

check my sig, would like your input on the thread...basically you summed up in a few sentences what 4 pages of point and counterpoint is attempting to do

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Once anyone starts to join the dots the picture starts to unfold and the truth suddenly becomes very hard to swallow.

I fully agree with what you are saying there, because I have the same experience.

Not only because it is indeed hard to swallow, but also because it is all very, very difficult to understand.

As Colm Kelleher is saying in my signature,

“The world, it appears, is much bigger, much stranger, and far more complicated than most of us can imagine.”

edit on 22/9/10 by spacevisitor because: Add some teksts

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Yeah, sorry they're not coming. They've probably already been here long before we were, and I doubt they really care about us at all.

ooh, sweeping statement of belief posed as fact and anthropomorphicising feelings of ETs in 250 characters or less...impressive

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have been gone for no more than a couple of hours and this thread is running amok with thread steerers and trolls, dear oh dear I did not realise it would garnish so much attention. I do find it funny
boys will be boys I suppose, I am holding you personally responsible Mr Mask.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
I fully agree with what you are saying there, because I have the same experience.

Thankyou spacevisitor, I haven't gone off on a tangent and started talking about experiences but IMHO they trump any kind of 'show me proof' nonsense anytime, and as I have read many threads on this site where I can personally tell that the OP's are telling the truth as I too have experienced the same things. I can fully understand how these sort of threads appear to people who haven't had experiences, but theres nothing I can do personally about it. No matter what I say its always going to boil down to a 'show me proof' climax and we all know where that ends up.

Not only because it is indeed hard to swallow, but also because it is all very, very difficult to understand.

It is incredibly hard to understand, my god there are sometimes where I experience so much I just don't know what to do. I feel like my head is going to blow up so much information in such a short space of time. Sometimes it takes me a good week to process it and work my way through it all.

You see I am sure that more and more people are experiencing similar events like me but are too scared to share their experience due to fear and ridicule by some of the lesser trusting members, its a shame, I have decided that I want to be known as a member who will listen to anyone who wants to talk about their experiences and try to understand them with them. Maybe it will work maybe it won't, but on things for sure I am not only one out there that feels the same way.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well I haven't had any experience, ever saw anything in the sky that I thought was even remotely connected to any sort of UFO or the like yet I find this thread normal in what your saying.

I know what you mean with information though god bless our poor analog brains in the digital age!!

Panda

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
You see I am sure that more and more people are experiencing similar events like me but are too scared to share their experience due to fear and ridicule by some of the lesser trusting members, its a shame, I have decided that I want to be known as a member who will listen to anyone who wants to talk about their experiences and try to understand them with them. Maybe it will work maybe it won't, but on things for sure I am not only one out there that feels the same way.

I don't see that as a valid argument

I personally enjoy other peoples accounts of thier experience...often I even suspend disbelief while reading...if I can possibly give a explanation that would resolve the experiences in a ordinary context, I will offer it up, under the assumption that the person stating their experiences are looking for answers verses just a belief...often people are seeking understanding, even if it means letting go of a initial paranormal perception.

If something is unexplainable...then it simply is unexplainable...sharing a story that is unexplained however does not mean everyone has to immediately label it paranormal, just means we do not have enough information to go on about what the possibilities may be. It could be ET, it could be something explainable..but since no evidence was presented to go either way, then the subject should be left suspended until something comes forward to push it one way or another.

If that is ridicule, then I would venture to say all thinking and contemplation can be minimized into ridicule against previously held beliefs...

As far as insulting behavior...well, poke through some of my posts...the ones giving sweeping statements and insults are no better off than the ones whom believe spagetti monsters fly space ships...they are in the same boat of falty logic and a proper skeptic will blast that mindset equally as hard as the alison kruse types.

One final problem...any belief presented as fact that all should accept will always get you hammered. Facts require significant proof..and until proof is produced, then its just a belief. if you believe aliens are here, then great...you know what..so do I...but your belief, and my belief, may not be even remotely close to the truth...the sources I find that form my belief have yet to produce proof in their claims...and although I would feel a bit sad if they were found to be insane or charlatons...it would not really suprise me...and with that knowledge, I understand my belief system is temporary and open to change at the drop of a hat.

anyhow, good thread...I can understand the passionate feelings, I simply have a issue with the giving up of reasonable thinking in order to get to the next phase...if its a worthwhile belief to have, then dont give up...follow through and debunk the nonsense to really bring to light things that cannot be debunked so easily.

man I write long posts...sorry bout that.

edit on 22-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: debunked my spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Am I ready for discloure? I've waited so long I don't care anymore.

Aliens exist? They live next door now? That's great. Tell them to keep their junk off my lawn.

JK. But still, that's kinda how I feel.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just to bring it back to where I originally started, the title of this thread is They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure I am not forcing anyone to be here, I am not forcing anyone to accept ET are coming, it is your choice if you view this thread or not. I am not going to try and prove anything. I would of thought that due to the lack of me not biting would have been apparent to some but obviously not.

Getting back on track.........

The world we live in is not the place the majority of people in this world think it is, through meditation and seeing life through another set of eyes anyone can see this. Life and death is a cycle, now I am not here to prove this, just take these words and see if they fall on deaf ears so be it or if you can accept them then fine.

The meaning of human life I and many others are aware of due to these experiences is very different than what we are told `

I wish that everyone has the opportunity to experience life like I have, it would certainly save alot of time and pepetual chit chat on these forums. I will not go in to great detail because its not necessary but when I talk about experiences I can say that I have had OBE's and I have seen a very clear UFO craft. I am sure many people can agree with me that when I say once you have had these experiences I can assure you that life is never ever the same again

As I have said many times on this site my family used to ridicule me alot like what some members are doing on this site to be honest, but now its a different story, my mother practices crystal healing, my dad goes to spiritualist church and my sister has found a 'god' and yes I can say that this is through my doing because it got to a point where I was frustrated by their ignorance and I wanted to show them the real side of life the one that I can experience, so I did and at first they were freaked out by it but then they came to start to understand it, then they ran with it the best way they thought they could by channeling the information their own way.

I assure each and every one of you reading this, that as I write there are indeed craft of enormous size and technology up in space, and that our governments from around the world know of many different civilisations and for some reason this information is about to brought into the public arena forcefully and when it does I will not shout "I told you so", quite the contrary instead I will be glad that finally we can start to hold a decent debate about what to do and how to protect ourselves and our families when they find out the awful truth of our real purpose for being here.

I don't honestly believe that people on this site realise what full disclosure would do to this planet. When I talk about full disclosure I am talking about governments forced to come clean about the human/et relationships spanning more than 60+ years, people will be devastated. It would be like George Bush coming on TV tomorrow and admitting to his involvement with 911. There will be more than an uproar and that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

I'm right with you....having look into these stuff for so freaking long; I know they are out there, but I dont care anymore as long as they are not canibalism. What I'm thinking right now is how to make money when the disclosure happened. Aside from we (assuming) UFO and ET enthusiasts, nobody care to research these stuff; so when they realized that "we are not alone" the whole UFO and ET business will booming......I might even create a cult. lol lol lol

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm sick of these misleading titled threads

You don't have any proof what so ever yet you state "disclosure is coming get ready".

People have been saying that since the 50's and before.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join